What's new

Pakistan has effective drug for COVID-19

What ever... health insurance covers the repatriation costs of a traveler. There's a hotline number provided,, one could call 24x7.

Why does exclusively travelers to Iran missing out on travel insurance?

What are they thinking that they will never get sick or were they always trusting in Iran?
As far Pakistan is concerned there's no audit, no stats. no system, no transparency, no cost calculations, no planning, this is called banana republic and THE mafia is manipulating it to max.
Now the lives of all Pakistan is at risk.
Yes this I agree with. There is a complete unjustified relaxation of rules on our western border which is unacceptable.

I was more surprised to see some of those who I used to view as sane brains such as @PakSword and @Path-Finder falling for sectarian extremists such as @BATMAN and his team. The title is about an effective drug by Pakistan while most of the people here are on sectarian fueling mission and anti PTI propaganda here on this thread.

@WebMaster @waz @The Eagle @Slav Defence @WAJsal where are you guys?

@jaibi you were the one who gave me a warning and a point claiming my post were low quality against an Indian troll. But what is going on here? Are all these members discussing about that effective drug? Obviously I can't be reporting hundreds of posts.

you make personal remarks to me? this is perfectly aligned with pdf policy... shoot more and enjoy the obvious perks.

inna lilahi wa inna ilihi rajiun. Any details on how old was he, or if he had any underlying conditions?

By testing, especially the ones contacted by the symptomatic ones.
Janab, testing testing testing requires money money money, our useless govt no money, money going in imf kitty.

The day it started in China, this should have sounded alarm bells here --- should have declared medical emergency, postponed payment to imf --- Wuhan was kinda telling us what was headed to our way and yet our short sighted buffoons didn't do anything ---- Hun mojan karo!

Yes this I agree with. There is a complete unjustified relaxation of rules on our western border which is unacceptable.

yeah i am sure diplomatic staff in iran and interior ministry in Pakistan will be fired and information ministry will brief about how people are being tracked and urged to give themselves up for greater public health.

Director of the National Disaster Management was fired one day after Covid19 entered Stage 2 in Canada.

You go out there demanding any accountability to GoP, you become public enemy number 1 as Hakim al Waqt equals Article of Faith for these petty individuals

you make personal remarks to me? this is perfectly aligned with pdf policy... shoot more and enjoy the obvious perks.

You can call it personal remark, most of the PDF knows you are literally flooding every single thread in your sectarian fueling and anti PTI propaganda nonsense. Can you just start one thread on your sectarianism and anti PTI where you can rant whole day instead of spamming entire forum.

I was more surprised to see some of those who I used to view as sane brains such as @PakSword falling for sectarian extremists such as @BATMAN and his team. The title is about an effective drug by Pakistan while most of the people here are on sectarian fueling mission and anti PTI propaganda here on this thread.

@WebMaster @waz @The Eagle @Slav Defence @WAJsal where are you guys?

@jaibi you were the one who gave me a warning and a point claiming my post were low quality against an Indian troll. But what is going on here? Are all these members discussing about that effective drug? Obviously I can't be reporting hundreds of posts.

People are getting sucked into blame game and the sectarians are getting fueling and flooding every other thread.

This has to stop.

the hate you have is more dangerous than anyone else.

you are staff member with open hatred. need i say more?

Kindly refer me to my post where my hatred is reflected in the post....you are more than welcome to dig deep into my profile and review my all posts.
My personal opinions never get reflected in my post and i assure you of that......

People are getting sucked into blame game and the sectarians are getting fueling and flooding every other thread.

This has to stop.
It's been a long time since i engaged myself into threads other than Internal Security.
i have been working with OSINT stuff for almost 2 yrs now and i barely get involve into other stuff...and now am reallllyyyy shocked at the state of affairs, no wonder members are leaving the forum.....there is so much hatred......damn!!!
Btw am laughing at these guys.....

Kindly refer me to my post where my hatred is reflected in the post....you are more than welcome to dig deep into my profile and review my all posts.
My personal opinions never get reflected in my post and i assure you of that......

If you have achieved Nirvana that you can state your hatred yet claim neutrality in the same sentence, no mortal man can take that away from you.

for any other hater out there, you are a natural born leader. you say hating two is better than hating one not that hate in itself is a sign of weakness of faith and discipline and hampers unity.

Janab, testing testing testing requires money money money, our useless govt no money, money going in imf kitty.

The day it started in China, this should have sounded alarm bells here --- should have declared medical emergency, postponed payment to imf --- Wuhan was kinda telling us what was headed to our way and yet our short sighted buffoons didn't do anything ---- Hun mojan karo!

Indeed it will cost money; but that's the only way to contain local spread. All it takes is one infected person roaming around to infect 10s and they in-turn infecting hundreds to thousands.

You can call it personal remark, most of the PDF knows you are literally flooding every single thread in your sectarian fueling and anti PTI propaganda nonsense. Can you just start one thread on your sectarianism and anti PTI where you can rant whole day instead of spamming entire forum.

I'm relieved to know.. you didn't blamed me for personal attacks... which are more common here at pdf and going on from decades.
Anyhow, if you find any of my post not aligned with your sect., you can choose to use abusive words, personal attacks... trust me, i will not complain to mods.
So come on..... let it roll.
As far PTI is concerned.... that is no one's private life or is it?
Deleting a single post which not aligned with PTI's foreign agenda, than listen i have no respect for such mod.
However... as far i remember, i'm more critical of Imran Khan not PTI in general.

Last edited:
It's been a long time since i engaged myself into threads other than Internal Security.
i have been working with OSINT stuff for almost 2 yrs now and i barely get involve into other stuff...and now am reallllyyyy shocked at the state of affairs, no wonder members are leaving the forum.....there is so much hatred......damn!!!

Sectarian talk is getting worse day on day ... This outbreak really is exposing a lot of people. Fear of death is making their hatred and utter lack of humanity flow out and rationality flushed down the toilet.

This is true, i mentioned it to another thread.
Testing is expensive, while Pakistan is doing more testing as compare to Europe.
Seems ministers believe, they are not accountable for their daily business.
This govt is a big disappointment -- I mean, everything happening in China was before our eyes (like guess paper) and still they couldn't plan ----- They should have started huge awareness campaign (months ago) in media (electronic/social/pamphlets/masjids/newspapers etc.,) ----- like I am telling people around me to boost your immunity with fruits,vegetables (specially vitamin C), wash your mouth & hands before and after meal (preferably with hot water).

When you talk about lockdown, tell people that they will get relief in utility bills --- cut the perks and preveliges of the ruling elite to compensate.

but this govt is sitting like idiots.

If you have achieved Nirvana that you can state your hatred yet claim neutrality in the same sentence, no mortal man can take that away from you.

for any other hater out there, you are a natural born leader. you say hating two is better than hating one not that hate in itself is a sign of weakness of faith and discipline and hampers unity.
Thread is about COVID19 medication not about traits of Foxtrot Alpha so kindly focus on that.....
Whether i hate one country or the entire world, you will not that reflected in my posts or actions.....so that makes me a better person no? Unlike someone whose sole job is to spew hatred against everyone and make them feel miserable?.....come on brother, take hike and chill....focus on topic at hand

Indeed it will cost money; but that's the only way to contain local spread. All it takes is one infected person roaming around to infect 10s and they in-turn infecting hundreds to thousands.
Than instead of waiting like idiots, this govt must declare medical emergency ---- stop debt payments till this gets under control and if imf's tattus like reza bakir barks, hang them.

Back
Top Bottom