What's new

Pakistan has effective drug for COVID-19

I do not explain the part in bold. Pls explain. What salt?

Here read this post.

There is a difference in formula..

Active compounds are thymoquinone (30%-48%), thymohydroquinone, dithymoquinone, p-cymene (7%-15%), carvacrol (6%-12%), 4-terpineol (2%-7%), t-anethol (1%-4%), sesquiterpene longifolene (1%-8%) α-pinene and thymol etc.

Thymoquinone and hydroxychloroquine are different compounds. However, Thymoquinone is extrmely potent against various bacteria.. and it is also immunomodulator. What we need is the strength to fight this virus.. which black seed and other herbs can give us..

I will buy a different darker black seed oil tomorrow.. that used to give me nightmares in daytime (due to its strong taste). The current one is almost tasteless. Don't suspect the Turkish company.. but it feels like I am not eating black seeds at all. And children are also not resisting like how they used to.. they are happy that this time, the medicine is very light.. lolll

Man, I have always bought black seed oil with dark color.. this time, the color is very light.. even lighter than olive oil.

It's a Turkish brand, and the taste is also not that strong.. although I can tell that there is a taste of black seeds..

See this:

View attachment 615997

He probably wanted to write hydroxychloroquine.

The one we use has a very strong taste and smell - dark colour. Mild is usually the lighter colour whereas strong is darker.

https://theblessedseed.com/shop/strong-black-seed-oil-1-litre/

So the one that I have is mild.. or probably extremely mild.. But it says that it is pure black seed oil.. nothing else..

Is there a difference? Also it says the extraction method is cold pressed.

What's the % of volatile oil? Higher the % the darker it will be. Lower % will still be pure though.

You look quite stupid when a person dies in ghana and you blame Imran Khan.

Imran Khan is face of IRGC in Pakistan. If a Pakistani is killed in Ghana, than irrespective Imran Khan hasn't done it physically.. its the sectarian connections right left to him.

Imran Khan and his connections with those close to Zardari is not so hidden as well.

I got your message and i hope you got mine too. I have screen shot of your post.... that will reference point of the things to come.

Her's the screen shot.. just in case you think it's a joke.
pdf threat.PNG

Last edited:
Did Pakistan got its hands in medicine ? Please manufacture it at war level and do world a favor.

What's volatile oil?

Volatile oils (essential oils) evaporate at room temp. Dark bottles are used to store them as light reduces them as well.

In Black Seed oil the higher the volatile oil content, the higher the thymoquinone content.

Volatile oils (essential oils) evaporate at room temp. Dark bottles are used to store them as light reduces them as well.

In Black Seed oil the higher the volatile oil content, the higher the thymoquinone content.
So the one I have has less thymoquinone?

So the one I have has less thymoquinone?

Yup.

Stronger the odour and taste, higher the concentration of volatile oil.

The Strong one we have is very difficult to drink. Smell and taste lingers for many many many too many hours :sick:

Yup.

Stronger the odour and taste, higher the concentration of volatile oil.

The Strong one we have is very difficult to drink. Smell and taste lingers for many many many too many hours :sick:
Thanks. I always bought very strong one. This time it's almost tasteless. Will buy some other brand today.

Thanks. I always bought very strong one. This time it's almost tasteless. Will buy some other brand today.

Thanks. Still searching for the stronger one. Do you know which brand is the strongest? I heard that the Blessed Seed oil isn't the strongest either. If you have that oil or another brand, can you please take picture of the oil in a spoon and post it here as well as the brand name? I have tried couple of different brands but they are on the milder side.

@PakSword , @BHarwana

Thanks. Still searching for the stronger one. Do you know which brand is the strongest? I heard that the Blessed Seed oil isn't the strongest either. If you have that oil or another brand, can you please take picture of the oil in a spoon and post it here as well as the brand name? I have tried couple of different brands but they are on the milder side.

@PakSword , @BHarwana

Just have half tea spoon of Black Seeds with water instead of oil. Morning and night.

Black Seed is scientifically confirmed to reduce the multiplication of CoV in the body.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3933739/

Conclusion
The results presented here suggest that treatment of cells with Ns, Ah or Cs extracts prior to infection with CoV decreases the replication of the virus.

Back
Top Bottom