What's new

Pakistan has effective drug for COVID-19

Thread is about COVID19 medication not about traits of Foxtrot Alpha so kindly focus on that.....
Whether i hate one country or the entire world, you will not that reflected in my posts or actions.....so that makes me a better person no? Unlike someone whose sole job is to spew hatred against everyone and make them feel miserable?.....come on brother, take hike and chill....focus on topic at hand
You have the luxury of having bogie accounts, which can be confirmed back with sustained personal attacks directed only at those who are trying to talk about Iranian role in spread of COVID in Pakistan. I hold Iran responsible for it... may be you can propose how shall we spell IRAN in different way?
It's funny same people you put thumbs up are actively participating in threads which says virus in China comes from US... which is highly unsubstantiated. Why this dual policy?

Last edited:
Thread is about COVID19 medication not about traits of Foxtrot Alpha so kindly focus on that.....
Whether i hate one country or the entire world, you will not that reflected in my posts or actions.....so that makes me a better person no? Unlike someone whose sole job is to spew hatred against everyone and make them feel miserable?.....come on brother, take hike and chill....focus on topic at hand

fine lets do the topic then since you have all the hallmark of a useful government tool.

so how are the tracking going on? what does the database say about who entered and went where?

what about the human smugglers route? who will fill the gaps in Nadra database about the people who will now suddenly be discovered as Pakistani.

I would like to know when were you discussing medication? you were discussing how healthy your hatred is as compared to everyone else who you choose to disagree with

Sectarian talk is getting worse day on day ... This outbreak really is exposing a lot of people. Fear of death is making their hatred and utter lack of humanity flow out and rationality flushed down the toilet.
I was going through threads from 2013-2014 the other day....totally different from today....all lot of goof members have left over the years.....

I was more surprised to see some of those who I used to view as sane brains such as @PakSword falling for sectarian extremists such as @BATMAN and his team. The title is about an effective drug by Pakistan while most of the people here are on sectarian fueling mission and anti PTI propaganda here on this thread.

@WebMaster @waz @The Eagle @Slav Defence @WAJsal where are you guys?

@jaibi you were the one who gave me a warning and a point claiming my post were low quality against an Indian troll. But what is going on here? Are all these members discussing about that effective drug? Obviously I can't be reporting hundreds of posts.
I knew this will happen.. someone will point fingers at me.

That's why I said that my posts shouldn't be taken as sectarian.. and I clearly wrote that even Sunnis are like the ones in twitter videos. I blamed the whole nation rather than a sect or a race.. Don't we know that people gathered in Raiwind? Don't we know that even sunnis are resisting a ban on congregational prayers?

You know, you guys demolish your own case.. by dragging those who have nothing to do with sectarianism into this useless discussion.

Don't we know that people gathered in Raiwind?
I wouldn't call it sectarian if state beat the shit out of them... but they complied to the orders of state of Iran Khan. at least this is what @retired troll publicaly reported.

Than instead of waiting like idiots, this govt must declare medical emergency ---- stop debt payments till this gets under control and if imf's tattus like reza bakir barks, hang them.

The government and PEOPLE should do lots of things that they are not! IMO both will have blood on their hands and will be accountable in-front of Allah.

I don't bother with Sects
On the contrary that is the only reason you jumped in.

I don't bother with Sects, for me humans matter, i will hate Ahle Sauds as much as i hate Iran but should we allow anger to cloud our judgements? No we shouldn't.....
If you hate iran so much, how is it helping our country with you bashing in this manner on this thread? It's useful and futile exercise. The only thing which wcome out of this.will be you getting banned......and that way you won't be able to put forward your narrative in more constructive manner, which will be less hateful and offensive ....
It seems now your hate is forcing you to contradict yourself.

I don't bother with Sects, for me humans matter, i will hate Ahle Sauds as much as i hate Iran but should we allow anger to cloud our judgements? No we shouldn't.....
If you hate iran so much, how is it helping our country with you bashing in this manner on this thread? It's useful and futile exercise. The only thing which wcome out of this.will be you getting banned......and that way you won't be able to put forward your narrative in more constructive manner, which will be less hateful and offensive ....
Nothing more can be expected from people who are too shallow to differentiate between Shiasim and holding Iran accountable.

but they complied to the orders of state of Iran Khan. at least this is what @retired troll publicaly reported.

The event was cancelled as soon as Government directives arrived but that thread is still a place where you can hate one specific group, burn them in railway cars and sell them to gitmo and it was never be sectarian just will of the people.

I wouldn't call it sectarian if state beat the shit out of them... but they complied to the orders of state of Iran Khan.
I am only highlighting the Jahalat of the people of Pakistan.. whether they are sunnis or shias, pathan, muhajir, sindhi, punjabi, it doesn't matter.. and virus doesn't know them either.

But I am really astonished that why it always becomes a sectarian issue when someone points fingers at Iran or Saudi Arabia..

And you too, please stop blaming Imran Khan for everything.. You look quite stupid when a person dies in ghana and you blame Imran Khan. I have been blaming him for many things.. but I don't blame him for everything happening in this world.

Please stop it.

I knew this will happen.. someone will point fingers at me.

That's why I said that my posts shouldn't be taken as sectarian.. and I clearly wrote that even Sunnis are like the ones in twitter videos. I blamed the whole nation rather than a sect or a race.. Don't we know that people gathered in Raiwind? Don't we know that even sunnis are resisting a ban on congregational prayers?

You know, you guys demolish your own case.. by dragging those who have nothing to do with sectarianism into this useless discussion.
Some people are too shallow to understand how they are being milked, and being made to chase their own tails. Not your fault.

The government and PEOPLE should do lots of things that they are not! IMO both will have blood on their hands and will be accountable in-front of Allah.
Bhai, logon sey Aap kya chahtay ho ---- They are wearing masks, they are washing their hands, business activities are very low, roads are empty etc.,

Where is the govt --- tangible action should have started couple of months ago. --- Ab Dua karo bas.

On the contrary that is the only reason you jumped in.

It seems now your hate is forcing you to contradict yourself.

Nothing more can be expected from people who are too shallow to differentiate between Shiasim and holding Iran accountable.
blame the auto correct or perhaps typing error...we can take it to a different thread which is more appropriate to discuss iran?
the only reason i jumped because topic was being derailed ....

But I am really astonished that why it always becomes a sectarian issue when someone points fingers at Iran or Saudi Arabia..

On point; both have been nothing but a curse for the people of Pakistan. And people are jahil enough to fight their own just to tow the line of any of saudis and iranis; who just care for themselves and their own. Pakistanis should care for Pakistanis and Pakistan and only look for our own interests.

Bhai, logon sey Aap kya chahtay ho ---- They are wearing masks, they are washing their hands, business activities are very low, roads are empty etc.,

Where is the govt --- tangible action should have started couple of months ago. --- Ab Dua karo bas.

People are going to picnics, gatherings, family visits, mosques. No one is taking this seriously. Quarantined ones are running away from isolation centers. The businessmen are increasing the prices of commodities, medical supplies. Stockpiling stuff for monetary gains. So no, people aren't doing enough along with this clueless government.

The event was cancelled as soon as Government directives arrived but that thread is still a place where you can hate one specific group, burn them in railway cars and sell them to gitmo and it was never be sectarian just will of the people.

waooo... do we not have a representative of that group at pdf?

On point; both have been nothing but a curse for the people of Pakistan. And people are jahil enough to fight their own just to tow the line of any of saudis and iranis; who just care for themselves and their own. Pakistanis should care for Pakistanis and Pakistan and only look for our own interests.

Best way to look for Pakistani interests is to ask US to end sanctions on Iran, which as per my knowledge are hogwash.

Back
Top Bottom