What's new

Pakistan has effective drug for COVID-19

Am no one's reinforcement, i was on a casual walk around till i stumbled upon the thread.....there is so much negativity going around related to COVID19 that everytime i look at this word i want to vomit.....people have no idea whats going on around them and yet they are busy spreading hate.

It is time to unit and help those who are suffering....i don't see anyone bashing Ahle Sauds for closing down Makkah, i don't see people getting angry over Qatar not allowing anyone into the country, heck Kuwait has barred issuing visas to Pakistanis for last 5 years or more may be, but hey it's all Kosher and halal there.....Iran under sanctions could not take responsibility of the Zairens and had them kicked out, they did right..... Zairens are Pakistani, what do you suggest we should have done with them? Kill them all? Or let them die of hunger at Taftan.....
A last question, have you ever been to Balochistan? Do you know how remote it gets if you go barely 20km out of city? I have been to remote locations in Balochistan, and have worked there.....they don't have resources.....so before we start pointing guns at others look at ourself.....

Whats done is done....it is time to think how we can contain this threat, be useful and volunteer your services to the country instead of sitting here and spreading hatred

I was more surprised to see some of those who I used to view as sane brains such as @PakSword falling for sectarian extremists such as @BATMAN and his team. The title is about an effective drug by Pakistan while most of the people here are on sectarian fueling mission and anti PTI propaganda here on this thread.

@WebMaster @waz @The Eagle @Slav Defence @WAJsal where are you guys?

@jaibi you were the one who gave me a warning and a point claiming my post were low quality against an Indian troll. But what is going on here? Are all these members discussing about that effective drug? Obviously I can't be reporting hundreds of posts.

Last edited:
Was the dude in engro first case or some one else?

Regarding sukkur

We all saw the video and what happened is terrible and all those who did that should be punished. Just one question while watching the video I noticed few protestors in uniform. Those were volunteers those went there to do humanitarian work why were they protesting. Not sharing never means you don't know. It means you don't want to create chaos.
the point is not iran. the point is the inaction of the govt. they failed to act in time.they allowed people to come in, and then failed to contain them. people in mardan are also protesting because of lockdown, same as in sukkur. the point is why tf is govt acting like ball-less idiots?

Why so much hate brother?
No hate, being a member of staff pls look up my last name, and you will realize what sect I belong to, publish it openly on the forum if you are not sure.

Iran has been stabbing in the back for ages, be it last feb 2019, kulbhushan, or uzair baloch, but some idiots treat it like a a sanctimonious cow that can do no wrong. WE need to stop this.

Once you are clear on what sect I belong to, I will explain further.

Prime Minister Niazi had said around December last year that smuggling cannot be stopped at the borders.

Also between Novemeber and March, countless tourists were allowed to roam the country enjoying government sponsored vlogging tourism.

Aurat March was not cancelled despite petitioning for health concerns.

The country was purposely misled while borders were swarmed by biowarfare trolls. One of the first videos shared showed how trained these trolls were purposely sabotaging and penetrating the population deeper and deeper.

For all those sectarian you are sitting in home trying to do Shia sunni. Here is some one who is sunni and died saving shias hope this helps you understand the true Pakistan.

Happens all the time in Pakistan..... I expect more doctors of dying their duty.
Anyone who will go close to the infected person is ought to catch the disease.

No hate, being a member of staff pls look up my last name, and you will realize what sect I belong to, publish it openly on the forum if you are not sure.

Iran has been stabbing in the back for ages, be it last feb 2019, kulbhushan, or uzair baloch, but some idiots treat it like a a sanctimonious cow that can do no wrong. WE need to stop this.

Once you are clear on what sect I belong to, I will explain further.
I don't bother with Sects, for me humans matter, i will hate Ahle Sauds as much as i hate Iran but should we allow anger to cloud our judgements? No we shouldn't.....
If you hate iran so much, how is it helping our country with you bashing in this manner on this thread? It's useless and futile exercise. The only thing which wcome out of this.will be you getting banned......and that way you won't be able to put forward your narrative in more constructive manner, which will be less hateful and offensive ....

Last edited:
I don't bother with Sects, for me humans matter, i will hate Ahle Sauds as much as i hate Iran but should we allow anger to cloud our judgements? No we shouldn't.....
If you hate iran so much, how is it helping our country with you bashing in this manner on this thread? It's useful and futile exercise. The only thing which wcome out of this.will be you getting banned......and that way you won't be able to put forward your narrative in more constructive manner, which will be less hateful and offensive ....

the hate you have is more dangerous than anyone else.

you are staff member with open hatred. need i say more?

all you pretenders do is come confuse the public meanwhile both the hot money is gone and 100k are in the country with no measures or awareness.

Back
Top Bottom