What's new

Pakistan has effective drug for COVID-19

Only zahirins are infected they have not spread virus. But while the focus was on zahirins many other entered into Pakistan and I can name them with proof so please stop it.

Letting zahirins into Pakistan was a blunder I will never deni them but just because those people are poor Pakistani and cannot afford flights we let elite enter unchecked. Plz don't push it reality is very sad and it will hurt.
Why hide, name those elites.

When a society has two sets of laws, one for the elite, and one for the masses, that is when its destruction is assured.

This society has one set of laws but money helps some to evade it and that is called corruption. Imran Khan came in to fight that corruption and I voted for him cause of that but media and corrupt forged an alliance to counter it. So I will stand with him even if I am the last one left to do it. Cause if events in this pandemic has not shown you the truth and you are still blind then nothing will. If Imran Khan fails to end corruption I will stand with my next best option but the fight must go on.

First death of virus was from Iran return or some place else?
Domestic spread is from Iran return or from someplace else?
Next time any trys to be a little bit sectarian think twice info is out there.

Why hide, name those elites.
Cause rich or poor we all are Pakistani in the end and this is not the time for fighting but bridging this time to unite and fight not to destroy bridges but to build one's which have been already destroyed. It is time to forget your name and cast. It is time to just remember your nationality. We can do this blame game after 2 months. We can be Turkish Saudis and Iranians after 2 month right now we need to be Pakistani and we need hope not devide.

This society has one set of laws but money helps some to evade it and that is called corruption. Imran Khan came in to fight that corruption and I voted for him cause of that but media and corrupt forged an alliance to counter it. So I will stand with him even if I am the last one left to do it. Cause if events in this pandemic has not shown you the truth and you are still blind then nothing will. If Imran Khan fails to end corruption I will stand with my next best option but the fight must go on.

First death of virus was from Iran return or some place else?
Domestic spread is from Iran return or from someplace else?
Next time any trys to be a little bit sectarian think twice info is out there.
Dont know why you are working overtime trying to defend Iran, but like you said "info is out there", so be a Pakistani first and then be anything else. Right now you and your likes look very pathetic.

Dont know why you are working overtime trying to defend Iran, but like you said "info is out there", so be a Pakistani first and then be anything else. Right now you and your likes look very pathetic.
I am going to be a Pakistani and I will not defend Iran and let you bash them and blame them for spreading virus although I know how it was spread and how it actually came to Pakistan. Enjoy your sectarian desires. I surrender.

Remember we discussed this a few days back.. Looks like my calculations were on a conservative side..

upload_2020-3-14_15-5-45-png.613724

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/coro...ble-recovery-and-how-can-we-follow-it.656926/

Brace yourself bro, testing times are coming unless some miracle happens.

Bought myself a strategic reserve of Resochin tablets way back in February.

Keep dreaming.... your up bringing shows you are born to be a head moderators at pdf. keep it up bashing all those who question Kulbhoshan Yadeve supporters you may as well become minister in PTI.
this alone shows your kant nature, when was kalbooshan captured? I haven't got amnesia to know that piggy sharif didn't oink once its name BUT PTI is responsible. shows the the immediate effects of some head injury related retardedness.

My upbringing doesn't have gastly putrid hate in it!!

I voted for Imran, and now I regret it. Being an academic, I actually review my decisions, and this has to be the worst one of them all.
interesting, I don't vote in Pakistan but next election who will you cast a ballot for? the new coming billo or mrs tweetni?

Excuse me, come again? :What:
Better keep it civilized brother....no need to jump

This society has one se
Cause rich or poor we all are Pakistani in the end and this is not the time for fighting but bridging this time to unite and fight not to destroy bridges but to build one's which have been already destroyed. It is time to forget your name and cast. It is time to just remember your nationality. We can do this blame game after 2 months. We can be Turkish Saudis and Iranians after 2 month right now we need to be Pakistani and we need hope not devide.
Na Janab, poor in Pakistan die daily --- This is the first I am seeing rich becoming uncomfortable ---- coronavirus will not differentiate between an elite or a poor, now we are on a level playing field.

interesting, I don't vote in Pakistan but next election who will you cast a ballot for? the new coming billo or mrs tweetni?
Neither.

Sounds like an extremely bad idea, but I'm planning to run for an MPA seat, as an independent. I'm working on it, lets see.

Back
Top Bottom