What's new

Pakistan has effective drug for COVID-19

He can afford to say that, He is not married to peerni :D

:pakistan:

Jemima-poster_1705cf5d74f_medium.jpg

Zulfi is not the culprit. All the fuss against zulfi is because he did not allowed some elites son to get out of quarantine. Please stop it. I don't want to name everything in these tough times.
and where was that quarantine?

Many posters are using this thread for sectarian and political vendetta, which is extremely unfortunate, in these critical times.
There is no sectarian or political agenda. Our nation needs to rid itself of ONLY one thing, to rise again, and that is "corruption". If we can do this honestly, its a win win situation, if not, we will keep on chasing our own tails.

With people trickling/flooding in despite border closures, and screening, things are only going to get as bad as China, if not worse.

you got everything you need for your quarantine to continue being the putrid vile bag of hate that you are! sectarianism, bughz against imran khan(funny for a musharraf supporter) and time.
I voted for Imran, and now I regret it. Being an academic, I actually review my decisions, and this has to be the worst one of them all.

you got everything you need for your quarantine to continue being the putrid vile bag of hate that you are! sectarianism, bughz against imran khan(funny for a musharraf supporter) and time.
Keep dreaming.... your up bringing shows you are born to be a head moderators at pdf. keep it up bashing all those who question Kulbhoshan Yadeve supporters you may as well become minister in PTI.

Only zahirins are infected they have not spread virus. But while the focus was on zahirins many other entered into Pakistan and I can name them with proof so please stop it.

Letting zahirins into Pakistan was a blunder I will never deni them but just because those people are poor Pakistani and cannot afford flights we let elite enter unchecked. Plz don't push it reality is very sad and it will hurt.

Only zahirins are infected they have not spread virus. But while the focus was on zahirins many other entered into Pakistan and I can name them with proof so please stop it.

Letting zahirins into Pakistan was a blunder I will never deni them but just because those people are poor Pakistani and cannot afford flights we let elite enter unchecked. Plz don't push it reality is very sad and it will hurt.
When a society has two sets of laws, one for the elite, and one for the masses, that is when its destruction is assured.

===================================================

Please guys.. don't consider I am spreading sectarianism here... I am just showing the reality of our nation..

Even our side of Sunnis are like them..

===================================================
Reality of my nation.. Literacy is very very important.. not hospitals, not roads, not anything else.. only literacy.

Should be investigated and punished publicly.. But its not what I think what should be done.. I don't think anyone will touch him ever..

All of these jahils should be thrown in jail for the rest of their lives. They are putting whole nation at risk. At times like these you realize they deserve what they are getting.

Back
Top Bottom