What's new

Pakistan has effective drug for COVID-19

Ok what the actual fck is going on? There is certainly something about this drug. If Pakistan is producing the drug, mass delivered to them to China, what were the results??

Are we, more specifically our establishment, play the nice guy non sense and do not let Pakistan as a state take the credit????

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/03/19/politics/fact-check-chloroquine-trump-fda/index.html

Fact check: Trump wrongly claims FDA 'approved' drug chloroquine to treat the coronavirus

@HRK
Given the situation pilgrims /fighters visiting/transiting Iran are welcome to Pakistan, but students in China not, only suggest political bias, not lack of capacity to quarantine and treat dozen scholars.

It's obvious, naya Pakistan can't afford to have youth doing comparison of previous Punjab CM with current one!
Difference:

China was ready to keep the students and provide them with necessary care. Brother Islamic Republic of Iran simply denied keeping the visitors...

Another difference:

Students usually have medical insurance, visitors don't have it.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/03/19/politics/fact-check-chloroquine-trump-fda/index.html

Pharmaceutical company Bayer announced on Thursday that it is donating 3 million tablets of its chloroquine phosphate drug, sold under the name Resochin, to the US government.
"New data from initial preclinical and evolving clinical research conducted in China, while limited, shows potential for the use of Resochin in treating patients with COVID-19 infection," Bayer
said in a statement.

Now fking what??

Dumb fkes, this is the time to put Pakistan on the map. Its us who produced these drugs and shipped to China for testing on the patients. My understanding is, it is banned over the world but in Pakistan we make it.

Are you going to let others take the limelight over this?

Difference:

China was ready to keep the students and provide them with necessary care. Brother Islamic Republic of Iran simply denied keeping the visitors...

Another difference:

Recently i had to help a sick Pakistani Shia in Helsinki in middle of night. He was carrying his medical insurance paper (secured from Pakistan) with him, which covers his medical & repatriation costs.
Why not every one visiting Iran carry same insurance?

you are a pathetic secterian troll. people like you are stupid to the core. why use Pakistani shia instaed of Pakistani only. you venomous snake.
Recently i had to help a sick Pakistani Shia in Helsinki in middle of night. He was carrying his medical insurance paper (secured from Pakistan) with him, which covers his medical & repatriation costs.

Difference:

Another difference:

Only Iran, Don't call it Islamic Republic and Insult the term .

Yet again, you're deliberately conflating the sect of the individual concerned with your own bizarre agenda.

Yet again, you're deliberately conflating the sect of the individual concerned with your own bizarre agenda.

Next time buy health insurance, same way you do before traveling to your loving India, US, or EU.

Now it's confirmed beyond doubt that all FIGHTER types from Iraq /Syria were received as state guests by the right hand man of PM. While the Mashahd visitors are left behind to make a show.

I warned of this mess more than a month ago, any one can go back in thread history and can see my early warnings, which were over discredited by personal attacks and hidden by sectarians and media cell of zulfi bokhari.

Last edited:
Next time buy health insurance, same way you do before traveling to your loving India, US, or EU.
This generic advice is fine. I'm curious as to why the Pakistani in Helsinki being Shia is of any relevance.

No sane person is congratulating the Iranian regime for its totally catastrophic approach to this pandemic and even I criticise the pilgrims themselves for their reckless abandon while travelling between Pakistan and Iran, but that is as far as the criticism goes. The sect of individuals doing stupid things is irrelevant.

I'm curious as to why the Pakistani in Helsinki being Shia is of any relevance.

It's because people who travel to Iran are Shia, and they are very much familiar with travel health insurance.
Which is in context with with my last sentence. ''Why not every one visiting Iran carry same insurance?'' This can be double checked from state records.
Zulfi Bukhari will not spend even one day of his salary, which he receive from GoP on health bills of Iran visitors.

Last edited:
It's because people who travel to Iran are Shia, and they are very well familiar of travel health insurance.

Zulfi Bukhari will not spend even one day of his salary, which he receive from GoP on health bills of Iran visitors.
I am well aware that people who travel to Iran are mainly Shia (I know some are Sunni too) but my point is that this particular information is superfluous to your stated aims.

I am well aware that people who travel to Iran are mainly Shia (I know some are Sunni too) but my point is that this particular information is superfluous to your stated aims.
What ever... health insurance covers the repatriation costs of a traveler. There's a hotline number provided,, one could call 24x7.

Why does exclusively travelers to Iran missing out on travel insurance?

What are they thinking that they will never get sick or were they always trusting in Iran?
As far Pakistan is concerned there's no audit, no stats. no system, no transparency, no cost calculations, no planning, this is called banana republic and THE mafia is manipulating it to max.
Now the lives of all Pakistan is at risk.

What ever... health insurance covers the repatriation costs of a traveler. There's a hotline number provided,, one could call 24x7.

Why does exclusively travelers to Iran missing out on travel insurance?

What are they thinking that they will never get sick or were they always trusting in Iran?
As far Pakistan is concerned there's no audit, no stats. no system, no transparency, no cost calculations, no planning, this is called banana republic and THE mafia is manipulating it to max.
Now the lives of all Pakistan is at risk.
Very valid points. One in particular: "Health Insurance" I think GoP should make it mandatory for anyone exiting the country to get it.

Back
Top Bottom