What's new

Pakistan has effective drug for COVID-19

===================================================
Reality of my nation.. Literacy is very very important.. not hospitals, not roads, not anything else.. only literacy.

So in your opinion what should be the next course of action against Zulfi Bukhari?
Should be investigated and punished publicly.. But its not what I think what should be done.. I don't think anyone will touch him ever..

===================================================
Reality of my nation.. Literacy is very very important.. not hospitals, not roads, not anything else.. only literacy.

Should be investigated and punished publicly.. But its not what I think what should be done.. I don't think anyone will touch him ever..
According to Pakistani courts, Pakistani law does not apply to foreign passport holders.

Ok what the actual fck is going on? There is certainly something about this drug. If Pakistan is producing the drug, mass delivered to them to China, what were the results??

Are we, more specifically our establishment, play the nice guy non sense and do not let Pakistan as a state take the credit????

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/03/19/politics/fact-check-chloroquine-trump-fda/index.html

Fact check: Trump wrongly claims FDA 'approved' drug chloroquine to treat the coronavirus

It may be manufactured in Pakistan and many other countries but the owner is German company Bayer.

Back
Top Bottom