What's new

Pakistan has effective drug for COVID-19

Zulfi is not the culprit. All the fuss against zulfi is because he did not allowed some elites son to get out of quarantine. Please stop it. I don't want to name everything in these tough times.

Just spill it bro. End this regurgitated news.

Domestic spread is from Iran return or from someplace else?
initial cases that emerged were all from iran. the dude in engro came from iran. the people in sukkur who broke out today on instigation of their family members came from iran.

this alone shows your kant nature, when was kalbooshan captured? I haven't got amnesia to know that piggy sharif didn't oink once its name BUT PTI is responsible. shows the the immediate effects of some head injury related retardedness.

My upbringing doesn't have gastly putrid hate in it!!

Now you blame me a Sharif ally, in last post you blame me for Musharraf's ally... makeup your mind what you like to blame me for and their's a saying for the people with language like you.

Didn't take him long to drag in reinforcements.
Am no one's reinforcement, i was on a casual walk around till i stumbled upon the thread.....there is so much negativity going around related to COVID19 that everytime i look at this word i want to vomit.....people have no idea whats going on around them and yet they are busy spreading hate.

It is time to unit and help those who are suffering....i don't see anyone bashing Ahle Sauds for closing down Makkah, i don't see people getting angry over Qatar not allowing anyone into the country, heck Kuwait has barred issuing visas to Pakistanis for last 5 years or more may be, but hey it's all Kosher and halal there.....Iran under sanctions could not take responsibility of the Zairens and had them kicked out, they did right..... Zairens are Pakistani, what do you suggest we should have done with them? Kill them all? Or let them die of hunger at Taftan.....
A last question, have you ever been to Balochistan? Do you know how remote it gets if you go barely 20km out of city? I have been to remote locations in Balochistan, and have worked there.....they don't have resources.....so before we start pointing guns at others look at ourself.....

Whats done is done....it is time to think how we can contain this threat, be useful and volunteer your services to the country instead of sitting here and spreading hatred

Domestic spread is from Iran return or from someplace else?
then there was the idiot from mardan. still, way more damage done by those who came in from iran, and then broke out from isolation ward in sukkur.

It is time to unit and help those who are suffering....i don't see anyone bashing Ahle Sauds for closing down Makkah, i don't see people getting angry over Qatar not allowing anyone into the country, heck Kuwait has barred issuing visas to Pakistanis for last 5 years or more may be, but hey it's all Kosher and halal there.....Iran under sanctions could not take responsibility of the Zairens and had them kicked out, they did right..... Zairens are Pakistani, what do you suggest we should have done with them? Kill them all? Or let them die of hunger at Taftan.....
A last question, have you ever been to Balochistan? Do you know how remote it gets if you go barely 20km out of city? I have been to remote locations in Balochistan, and have worked there.....they don't have resources.....so before we start pointing guns at others look at ourself.....
remoteness does not justify spreading infected people in the entire country. the govt should have provided all facilities there instead of putting the population at risk.

then there was the idiot from mardan. still, way more damage done by those who came in from iran, and then broke out from isolation ward in sukkur.
Zairen are contained sir, they barely had a hand in domestic spread....it was the others who brought virus from abroad.....two case in Islamabad, couple came from UK.....imagine the spread on airplane they traveled on.....
The guy who came from KSA to Mardan, imagine the spread in his way to home town....

Now you blame me a Sharif ally, in last post you blame me for Musharraf's ally... makeup your mind what you like to blame me for and their's a saying for the people with language like you.
ayn bayn shain, regardless your defined role of being a vile putrid bag of hate does not change.

initial cases that emerged were all from iran. the dude in engro came from iran. the people in sukkur who broke out today on instigation of their family members came from iran.

Was the dude in engro first case or some one else?

Regarding sukkur

We all saw the video and what happened is terrible and all those who did that should be punished. Just one question while watching the video I noticed few protestors in uniform. Those were volunteers those went there to do humanitarian work why were they protesting. Not sharing never means you don't know. It means you don't want to create chaos.

remoteness does not justify spreading infected people in the entire country. the govt should have provided all facilities there instead of putting the population at risk.
No one escape from. taftan, it is all b.s, that is why i said there is so much negativity going around .....

Am no one's reinforcement, i was on a casual walk around till i stumbled upon the thread.....there is so much negativity going around related to COVID19 that everytime i look at this word i want to vomit.....people have no idea whats going on around them and yet they are busy spreading hate.

Whats done is done....it is time to think how we can contain this threat, be useful and volunteer your services to the country instead of sitting here and spreading hatred
Your unwarranted advice, is exactly that unwarranted.

Without even knowing how I contribute to my country you make silly assumptions, and talk about irrelevant nonsense.

Thank you for exposing yourself, all on your own.

Last edited:
Zairen are contained sir, they barely had a hand in domestic spread....it was the others who brought virus from abroad.....two case in Islamabad, couple came from UK.....imagine the spread on airplane they traveled on.....
The guy who came from KSA to Mardan, imagine the spread in his way to home town....
not really. zaireen and some from saudi had a hand in spreading it in Karachi and other parts of Sindh, Isb had no zaireen till then.

Your unwarranted advice, is exactly that unwarranted.

Without even knowing how I contribute to my country to you make silly assumptions, and talk about irrelevant nonsense.

Thank you for exposing yourself, all on your own.
Why so much hate brother?

No one escape from. taftan, it is all b.s, that is why i said there is so much negativity going around .....
there was one simple thing to do: provide all possible facilities at taftan, and hold them there. and also to ban all intl flights. our idiot pti led govt did nothing. they left the students in china(and rightly so), but why tf did they not apply the same rule to other countries?

Back
Top Bottom