What's new

Pakistan has decided to use all military options against india

Good Job Pakistan, lets clean up the mess indians have created in Kashmir ...

Son, the day Pakistanis get to see the footage of your crack troops running, is the day your populace will realize exactly what predicament you guys are standing on the edge of.
OMG am scared of this great Warrior:suicide2::suicide2:
chandu_3031231g.jpg

Pakistan should review on it's policies until to build Missile for every city of enemy according to distance.

Infact India never been the aggressor. You country is the aggressor always.

Targeting children is what innocent people do. Aggressors just wait and watch.
U Better watch pogo rather than ur state funded channels.

If it was in mortar range, then that is way to close to a combat zone.
And no, it should not go near any military target, and should especially not stop close by.
The Geneva Convention does not protect civilians per se, it protects from attacking non-military targets,
and the presence of Army Points nullifies any protection.

Still a lot of my questions are unanswered.

I have said it again that none of the Pakistani posts are along any frequently used roads as its against norms of camouflage and protection. No civilian vehicle movement is there along even a single post of ours as we can not jeopardize the lives of civilians of the area. And talking of Geneva conventions then what else can U expect from an Army who uses Rape as a weapon of war???

"Human rights investigations demonstrate the different ways in which rape functions as a tactical weapon. In Kashmir, Indian security forces use the threat of rape to intimidate local civilians into carrying out their orders. "

https://www.hrw.org/legacy/about/projects/womrep/General-21.htm

Apparently rape as a tool of war was not limited only to Kashmir but to many other parts of India too as per revelations below

http://www.tehelka.com/2013/03/when-war-comes-home-understanding-rape-as-a-tool-of-war/

First plz dont tell me IA is not capable of firing mortars even at moving targets and let me tell U that PA is damn well proficient in that. Secondly ok lets consider that IA is not proficient in directing a mortar fire on moving targets so is it necessary that a School van can not stop on road to load and unload children or for some other reasons? Thirdly mortars are short range stuff and 10 km is damn along range for mortar. Fourth are U telling me that PA had set up posts along roadside just to be hit off and on damn easily like sitting ducks? So now plz tell me whats the take here?

dont try to contradict your own comments. If mortars are for short range then how did they go so far means the bus was actuly closer
mortars are to destroy large area just like artilarry they are bloody gps guided to target a moving bus bus just 1 mortar. do you even have brain ? gps guided aretillary shells are their and even they can not target a bus . read about accuracy brain child
hahaha and so ur saying your posts are not connected by roads ? please han its just so simple that just because the bus was too close to border it was accidently hit, he should have been more cautious.

I have already posted a video above where your own ppl are asking govt that why are they being moved when there is no hostility at border?let me post it again.

Clearly this is only done out drumming war hysteria while there is nothing actually happening around.

Even those who were forced to move say that when things are normal on Pakistani side then why had we been moved?

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...rs-most-border-villagers-return-home-3067697/

Its just a caution, else people will die and when we would say pak army is targetting civillians then where will u be ? yes I remember you would be giving same reasons as I do. Get too close and get hurt, and then all human rite voilation and all stuff would mean nothing to you ryt

Their RAW hijacked Indias own passenger jet and blamed it on Pakistan to deny us flights to East Pakistan

We should nuke Dehli and Bombay if Civilians are to be killed in this dirty tactic by India.

I know indian Army has poor accuracy but it cant be that inaccurate to target a civilian school bus so accurately. India has sent a deliberate message that they dont care about any rule of the game.

Seriously what you even mean to say by that, inaccurate to target other things but accurate to target a small target like bus with just one hit. hahahahahahhaha cant stop laughing
I am surprised that india can deliberatly target bus bu mortars then why invest in laser guided missiles ?, GPS IRNSS guided bombs, ? why ? why use artillary ? we could just levell everything by using mortars .. simple easy cheap and devastating .
Why you are having such a hard in believing that it was an accident ? No wait you want to flourish burning propaganda in your people against india thats it, you need some fuel in fire to hide all other internal matters. The bus accident was very sad but it was an accident. don't accept it but it was. THANKS END OF MY POSTS HERE.

Son, the day Pakistanis get to see the footage of your crack troops running, is the day your populace will realize exactly what predicament you guys are standing on the edge of.

We Are Waitinggggg :whistle::whistle::whistle:

Ok so u r going to retaliate?
Come then..:)
I remember 1971 when pakistan was having support from usa china,and they came to fight us together- result - china betrayed pakistan didnt participate in war ,usa was helpless , pakistan divided into two..
This time u have only china support - god knows how many parts this time,since usa in indian camp,russia will play neutral-china will again betray u since they are more professional..lol

Awwww You Wet Your Bed Again :disagree::disagree::lol::lol:

You didn't got my post, I was referring to whether Pakistan will use all military options including all proxies against India.

By the way there are no Indian proxies in Pakistan or afghanistan. Now please don't post the picture of the innocent businessman who was kidnapped by ISI.

Yes 'Innocent Businessman' Who Somehow Was Found In A Troubled Part Of Pakistan With A Fake Alias and Fake Passport Nice :disagree::disagree::rofl::rofl:

I have said it again that none of the Pakistani posts are along any frequently used roads as its against norms of camouflage and protection. No civilian vehicle movement is there along even a single post of ours as we can not jeopardize the lives of civilians of the area. And talking of Geneva conventions then what else can U expect from an Army who uses Rape as a weapon of war???

"Human rights investigations demonstrate the different ways in which rape functions as a tactical weapon. In Kashmir, Indian security forces use the threat of rape to intimidate local civilians into carrying out their orders. "

https://www.hrw.org/legacy/about/projects/womrep/General-21.htm

Apparently rape as a tool of war was not limited only to Kashmir but to many other parts of India too as per revelations below

http://www.tehelka.com/2013/03/when-war-comes-home-understanding-rape-as-a-tool-of-war/

Checking on news reports from the event, everyone seems to agree that the bus was hit by an artillery shell,
not a mortar bomb. Many articles point to other targets beeing hit by mortar bombs.
Furthermore I have seen reports that shelling also killed three Pakistani soldiers.

The question remains, how far away were Pakistani troops or irregulars which had engaged
in firing on Indian position.
How far away was the artillery?
Was it the first salvo of shells, ie.e. not guided by an observer,
or was the shells guided by an observer trying to get them to hit the buses?
Are there any reasons why the buses could be considered a military target?

Apki shubda ko salam..
No one can believe but only 1.2 Billion mighty Hindus can, that Pakistan attacked them first from east pakistan with 90k troops..and no freedom fighter van cross the LOC , without a packet of super Bisket , Nimko and Pan Masalas ,

dont try to contradict your own comments. If mortars are for short range then how did they go so far means the bus was actuly closer
mortars are to destroy large area just like artilarry they are bloody gps guided to target a moving bus bus just 1 mortar. do you even have brain ? gps guided aretillary shells are their and even they can not target a bus . read about accuracy brain child

First of all as U didnt even read my post regarding the location of different borders posts as close as 100 m at both LOC and working boundry then let me assume that U have not even iota of knowledge regarding whats actually going on there. Secondly it really does not take quite big brain to comprehend that what I wrote meant that no PA posts are along any highway or ones used by general public but ofcourse they had built connectivity to their posts but that road only leads to that post and aint frequented by any civilian vehicle. Third, U totally disregarded my remarks where I said that was it necessary that the school van at time of attack was moving? isnt it enough a proof that the vehicle didnt meet any accident even when driver was badly hit and it prove sthat the vehicle was actually stationary at that time or it forsure would have fallen down the road deep into ravine below had it been moving. Fourth I am amzed to know that as per U IA can not direct mortar fire on a moving target and what to talk of mortar fire, not even the GPS artillery....It has got more to do with the skill kiddo and may be U start meeting the real guys who had spent time in uniform rather than concluding your self generated versions.

Its just a caution, else people will die and when we would say pak army is targetting civillians then where will u be ? yes I remember you would be giving same reasons as I do. Get too close and get hurt, and then all human rite voilation and all stuff would mean nothing to you ryt

Where in the video did the guy say that there was firing or PA has hit on civilian population? Other than that yes as per Bollywood psyche there is no limit to imagination. Heck even those who were forcibly evacuated, majority of them came back to their Homes even in 6 days. So stop frightening people and bring in some real stuff rather than Bollywood masala.

Checking on news reports from the event, everyone seems to agree that the bus was hit by an artillery shell,
not a mortar bomb. Many articles point to other targets beeing hit by mortar bombs.
Furthermore I have seen reports that shelling also killed three Pakistani soldiers.

The question remains, how far away were Pakistani troops or irregulars which had engaged
in firing on Indian position.
How far away was the artillery?
Was it the first salvo of shells, ie.e. not guided by an observer,
or was the shells guided by an observer trying to get them to hit the buses?
Are there any reasons why the buses could be considered a military target?

Soldiers are born to face danger and yes they can sacrifice their life too during line of duty. Same holds good for any soldier of any country. The fact is that school children were hit and not even a single member from India has felt saddened on this fact(irrespective of fact whether it was a deliberate fire or non deliberate) rather everyone is just giving own reasons and justifying that it happened. If we sit on answering these questions then yeah main point regarding hitting school van would get buried deep under arguments and no one wud even pay a damn to the fact if school children were hit.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom