What's new

‘Pakistan has built low-yield nuclear weapons to counter Indian aggression’

Exactly... your logic goes very well with, why not to use tactical nuclear arsenal.

True, if it ever comes to the point where Pakistan has decided to use tactical nukes, they will probably just skip straight to strategic weapons in order to destroy as much of India's arsenal as possible before it leaves the ground.

After all, they do have a "First Use" policy.

Reality is that nuclear weapons below 20 kt are tactical nuclear weapons & above 200 kt are strategic nuclear weapons as per american standards.

This way Pakistan does not have any strategic nuclear weapon. They have only tactical nuclear weapons. India has both tactical & strategic nuclear weapons.

'Surgical strikes' with nukes? :woot: LOL! :sarcastic:

You gotta be living on Mars!

Are you really dumb and did not understand the meaning of my post or are you playing dumb.....wait.....of course you are dumb what was i thinking.

True, if it ever comes to the point where Pakistan has decided to use tactical nukes, they will probably just skip straight to strategic weapons in order to destroy as much of India's arsenal as possible before it leaves the ground.

Moe likely that Pakistani nuclear will be in hands of Taliban & they destroy Pakistan before there is any war with India.

'Kid'? You were still in your diapers when I started greying!
old-300.gif

Sure your nukes work? How did you arrive at that baseless conclusion?

Damn! You're funny! :haha:

Your childish arguments are in contradiction to your so called "grey hairs".. or the brain just could not keep up with the realities around it.. or (which is more than likely) you are just pretending to fill up pants that are too big for you..

Coming to the topic at hand.. we don't need to prove anything.. long before our devices were "tested", your PM shit himself when Zia delivered a "polite" message.. i am sure your planners, analysts and intelligence knew better whether our devices "worked" or not.. or the fact that Kahuta was never attacked.. nor when we finally did "test".. neither were any of our tests contradicted by our own scientists and publishers.. but hey.. by your "smart" logic (or are you just trolling here) we don't have any "proof".. lol.. go study kid.. you are wasting bandwidth here..

Why to believe in the theory, Pakistan will wait to be hurt so bad that they will use tactical nuclear arsenal and then expect ooo we used coz we can invite India to full scale Nuclear war by using Tactical weapons but India will not respond to it with strategic strikes.
India very well knows what Pakistani nuclear doctrine is.. and if India will act it will take that into consideration and Pakistan also knows what India's nuclear doctrine is.. It looks good measuring dick size.. in war room it is a completely different game senario

Last edited:
Nasr or low yield weapon meant to use in own territory against aggressive force will cause lot of problem moral and international reasons in case of Indian response in that scenario Indian will be held responsible to start nuclear war because Pakistan uses it in defense not in offense.
You have pointed out a good point here. If these battlefield nukes are used on invading Indian troops on Pakistani soil then we can't be held responsible for nuking India. However the question in my mind is how safe would it be to use nukes near some of our major cities like Lahore or Sialkot? because these 2 are amongst the targets that Indians would have in mind.

You have pointed out a good point here. If these battlefield nukes are used on invading Indian troops on Pakistani soil then we can't be held responsible for nuking India. However the question in my mind is how safe would it be to use nukes near some of our major cities like Lahore or Sialkot? because these 2 are amongst the targets that Indians would have in mind.
Nuclear weapons always a last choice but if i go with little technical details a low yield sub kilo tone clean nuclear device a blast radius will be well in 0.5 square KM. Not a big impact on environment and population since border is well far of these two cities from population. In case of war bordering small villages will always evacuated immediately.

Not a big impact on environment and population since border is well far of these two cities from population. In case of war bordering small villages will always evacuated immediately.
Wrong. Even a extra bit radiation over normal is a dangerous thing. Guess what has happened near fukushima? And here you are talking about mini explosion.
Mutant daisies reportedly grow near Fukushima nuclear plant in Japan

If it pollutes under water resources or if it rains some time after the blast the it will be carried over to other parts of the country..

NASR's latest version. Longer range, more payload, more maneuverability, better guidance, and more speed.
Never heard of this before. Is it a new development that isn't tested yet?
Nuclear weapons always a last choice but if i go with little technical details a low yield sub kilo tone clean nuclear device radius will be well in 0.5 square KM. Not a big impact on environment and population since border is well far of these two cities from population. In case of war bordering small villages will always evacuated immediately.
Yes the radius will be kept as low as possible but I am talking about the radiation that would spread. The area where nukes would be deployed would become a sort of no go area for years to come?
Low yield or high yield, indian nuclear doctrine does not differentiate, and will respond with full scale nuclear attack to wipe out pakistan from the world map.

Even if pakistan chooses to blast this low yield nuke on its own soil, india will retaliate with full scale nuclear attack on pakistan.
India can retaliate however they want to, Pakistan has devised the perfect plan to repel shuppa powwa's cold start doctrine. As far as the claim of wiping out Pakistan from the map is concerned believe me there is a plan for that as well. Let me make it simple for you "hum to dubain gey sanam, tumko b le dubain gey".

Never heard of this before. Is it a new development that isn't tested yet?

Yes the radius will be kept as low as possible but I am talking about the radiation that would spread. The area where nukes would be deployed would become a sort of no go area for years to come?

India can retaliate however they want to, Pakistan has devised the perfect plan to repel shuppa powwa's cold start doctrine. As far as the claim of wiping out Pakistan from the map is concerned believe me there is a plan for that as well. Let me make it simple for you "hum to dubain gey sanam, tumko b le dubain gey".
As i mentioned last choice, All is fare in love and war if a 1 or 2 KM squire area become ghost land who cares as i mentioned it is quite fun to kukar roast divisions of IA armored corps.

Moe likely that Pakistani nuclear will be in hands of Taliban & they destroy Pakistan before there is any war with India.
Bhai lagta ha taza taza GI Joe dkh ker arahae ho?:rofl:
Wake up Taliban are a history now. Keep an eye on what is happening across the border aswell. And a friendly advise use google rather than listening to shit arnab goswami and indian media posts about Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom