What's new

‘Pakistan has built low-yield nuclear weapons to counter Indian aggression’

Bhai lagta ha taza taza GI Joe dkh ker arahae ho?:rofl:
Wake up Taliban are a history now. Keep an eye on what is happening across the border aswell. And a friendly advise use google rather than listening to shit arnab goswami and indian media posts about Pakistan.
US officials also have the same view.

Have these nukes been tested? No! No one knows for sure whether they'll work or not!

So they're mostly just duds! :P
Dumbnut what you think, when India tests their new missiles, they use real payloads? :hitwall:

You seems like a real Donald trump.

Reality is that nuclear weapons below 20 kt are tactical nuclear weapons & above 200 kt are strategic nuclear weapons as per american standards.

This way Pakistan does not have any strategic nuclear weapon. They have only tactical nuclear weapons. India has both tactical & strategic nuclear weapons.
India is safe then. Thanks bhagwan.
:rofl:

Having already produced a conventional nuclear weapon, it certainly isn't a big deal to have low-yield nukes, especially in light of the fact that Pakistan has an expansive nuclear program. It absolutely does not matter how India retaliates to a use of low-yield nuke by Pakistan, the fact that Pakistan will use it is only if she Pakistan is under a serious threat, a threat can't otherwise be tackled. Pakistan will not be the one to start any war, Pakistan will not be the conjurer of any aggression with the neighboring country. It is India's aggression, under the Cold Start Doctrine, that has led Pakistan to explore certain avenues. In that sense, India has helped Pakistan immensely with its nuclear program, because if they hadn't been a threat that they are, Pakistan would not have even developed nuclear weapons. So thank you India, for pushing Pakistan into becoming the world's first 'Muslim' nuclear nation.

As far as Indian threats of going full-scale nuclear on Pakistan in "retaliation" goes well, you can feed yourself anything to make yourselves sleep at night. India will not do that in retaliation, that essentially would be their first move. And as always, they can blame it on Pakistan. My theory is, if you are a nuclear state, just be happy with the title. Don't ever think or talk about using them.

Pakistan’s Low-Yield Nukes to Counter Threats | Today in Pakistan

US officials also have the same view.
Well there were several instances when US's intelligence failed when the matter was regarding Pakistani nukes back in 80s and early 90s. So if I was in your place and the question was regarding India's nuclear program and weapons I wont trust USA's views that much.

Yeah we all know that nawaz shariff sleeps using nuclear bumb as his pillow, pakistan military plays cricket using nuclear bomb as stumps, zardari uses it as throne to sit on...........etc. Every other day there is a stmt about having nukes and threatening to use them. Why not stick a sticker on forehead saying "HAVE NUKES AND WILL USE THEM",It will at least cut down the noise pollution.

I would not be surprised one day if we hear Pakistanis say they eat nuclear burgers for lunch:p:.
Well lunch or no lunch, the writing is very much on the wall for any fool who cares to read it. The problem remains that till there is a comprehensive solution which is equitable and affects both sides of the border we will have a nuclear armed Pakistan and India. We have a typical blame game going on with Pakistan blaming india, blaming China, blaming USA for possession of nukes. The fact remains that the presence of Nukes has kept both countries from having anything more than minor skirmishes in the region. Ultimately this is a good sign. I cannot imagine a polar Subcontinent achieving this equilibrium in today's day and age. it is sad but nonetheless true.
A

The thing is Tactical or Strategic if any of the nukes are used . Subcontinent will be a Ghost Land ....as nuclear war will always be full scale no matter who uses first or uses what

USA to had same low yield nuclear weapons to counter Russians in Cold War... read some where....

Like they say
Tum kro to tumhara haq
hum krien to what the phuck?

no no no in punjabi they say "sada kuta kuta tuada tuka tomy"

Despite having and growing nuclear arsenal on both the sides, there will be no nuclear war. Period

oh ok, because US and nato departed from this strategy so should we. US and nato dont have a cunning and cheap enemy who is psychopathically obsessed with their existence as we do, now do they?

That's not what I said. The nuclear option is the absolute last resort, and not the first port of call when faced with Indian armour. Pakistan has strong land based conventional forces. The recent article titled "can the Indian army crush Pakistan" explains well why the Indian army wouldn't be able to get through.

The nuclear option is the absolute last resort,
Agreed, but that when war begins that might not be the case. Where will you draw the thin red line ? when you lose territory? men ? machine?
Pakistan has strong land based conventional forces. .
Theoretic assumption for both sides given that india and pakistan have not fought a full blown major war involving advanced weapons since 1971. Indian army being bigger can take in more beating and still be a substantial threat. Even a one short round of war will leave your ammunition depleted and fighting capacity cut down. I think indias capacity to fight full scale war will only be for 2 weeks or so, wonder how long pakistan can fight given its economic size.

"can the Indian army crush Pakistan" explains well why the Indian army wouldn't be able to get through.
Morever why do you expect indian army wants to completely crush pakistan army or occupy land? Aim and goal of indian army will be to inflict maximum damage and retreat. Take out critical civilian/military infrastructure which will cripple the enemy economically. This will set back pakistani economy by decades.

As such pakistan will always try to use nukes asap in the war to minimize their loss and maximize the damage to enemy. This is the reason why pakistan keeps threatening india with nukes every time at the drop of a hat.

not yet,. but i believe ur Selfie Sarkar will give us a testing ground :enjoy:

In 1971 you gave us a testing ground . Now you need a "Visa" to visit "was" your land.I mean Bangladesh.

Next time if you give US a testing ground , You may get an opportunity of take selfi with "Your"
Prime minister Mr. MODI.

Back
Top Bottom