What's new

‘Pakistan has built low-yield nuclear weapons to counter Indian aggression’

Converts?...........Really!.........Pakistanis cannot be hindu converts to Islam as modern day Pakistanis bear no physical resemblance to modern day indians/hindus. Pakistanis have very different features and physiques compared to indian people, i.e Pakistanis are racially different to indians. I have often heard the myth that Pakistanis are indians who converted to Islam. Nothing could be further from the truth. If it were true we would look like the indians, but we don't.

Madressa teaching...or no mirror and Internet at home...

If only. I was born, raised and have lived in London (UK) my entire life. I live in the most developed, multicultural and cosmopolitan city in the world. I have seen 1000s of both Indians and Pakistanis for over 25 years. From that, I can definitively and categorically say that despite sharing a common border, there is nothing else in common between Pakistanis and Indians. Pakistanis look totally different. It's so easy to spot an indian a mile away. indians have unique physical traits that non-Indians don't have. Despite not having Middle Eastern heritage, most Pakistanis physically speaking resemble Iranians/Persians, Turks and Arabs. indian men, women and children look completely different to Pakistani men, women and children. It's so easy to see. Whenever I go the Mosques in London it's so hard to know and distinguish between Pakistanis, Arabs, Turks, and Persians/Iranians (bearded or unbearded). This lends credence to the theory that the inhabitants of modern day Pakistan were always racially different to Indians even before the advent of Islam.

Last edited:
In 1971 you gave us a testing ground . Now you need a "Visa" to visit "was" your land.I mean Bangladesh.

Next time if you give US a testing ground , You may get an opportunity of take selfi with "Your"
Prime minister Mr. MODI.

possibilities are limitless, when you close your eyes

In 1999 at the time of Kargil, Pakistan thought that india shall not be able to attack them since they had nuke but they proved wrong. India bombed them with ease and kicked them out.

You think India and Pakistan will have the "sophisticated" weapons lined up every mile of the border? In a battle field you also dont have time to wait and analyze explosion and its consequences with 100s or 1000s dead and a general waiting to hear a response from an officer if electronics were fried or not. For example when relations b/w soviets and US were hot there had been MANY instances of a launch that was mistaken for nuke and many times there wasnt even a launch but a computer error and before it was cleared out the other side had already geared up to respond with a nuke strike.

I do believe that the tech US and Soviets used in those days still surpass what both sides have today.

If you want to actually fight with Indians you will have to let them penetrate the border in mass numbers and then simply exterminate them with low yield NUKES...when fighting asymmetric warfare...mass annhilation of enemy forces is a must..this is the tactic which Hitler adopted..rather than fighting gun to gun..they focused on inflicting mass causalities on enemy of both civilian and armed..

In 1971 you gave us a testing ground . Now you need a "Visa" to visit "was" your land.I mean Bangladesh.

Next time if you give US a testing ground , You may get an opportunity of take selfi with "Your"
Prime minister Mr. MODI.

Read up kissenger book..not only mujeeb was a mole he actually regretted towing the line of RAW as there was no exportable gas to be found in bay of bengal and there was no promised political and financial Aid from India...Bangladesh became a class example of political rape between two nations..When Mujib pressed Bhutto and Pakistani accounts were audited for assets and liability division...Bangladesh turned out to be indebted to Pakistan...India never came for help as usual....and Bhutto forgo entire debt for better relations and release of POWS.

If you want to actually fight with Indians you will have to let them penetrate the border in mass numbers and then simply exterminate them with low yield NUKES...when fighting asymmetric warfare...mass annhilation of enemy forces is a must..this is the tactic which Hitler adopted..rather than fighting gun to gun..they focused on inflicting mass causalities on enemy of both civilian and armed..

Read up kissenger book..not only mujeeb was a mole he actually regretted towing the line of RAW as there was no exportable gas to be found in bay of bengal and there was no promised political and financial Aid from India...Bangladesh became a class example of political rape between two nations..When Mujib pressed Bhutto and Pakistani accounts were audited for assets and liability division...Bangladesh turned out to be indebted to Pakistan...India never came for help as usual....and Bhutto forgo entire debt for better relations and release of POWS.

US can come up with any excuses because they were not able to help you. What Kessinger told you or what Mujbeer Rehman thought or regretef is not India's concern. We belive in result. What Indian army want, we achived.

Dumbnut what you think, when India tests their new missiles, they use real payloads? :hitwall:

You seems like a real Donald trump.

:rofl:
Relax dude! We never flaunt our nukes unlike Pakistan that never loses an opportunity to 'show off'.

Empty vessels make the most sound like your nukes. You guys are all bluff and bluster! :P

Relax dude! We never flaunt our nukes unlike Pakistan that never loses an opportunity to 'show off'.

Empty vessels make the most sound like your nukes. You guys are all bluff and bluster! :P
If our Nukes are bluff then try to invade us.

Goal post coming.

If our Nukes are bluff then try to invade us.
Invade you?:woot: Are you outta your mind? You guys are too far down the rabbit hole. Who in this galaxy would want to take over Pakistan which is in perpetual turmoil?? :P

Invade you?:woot: Are you outta your mind? You guys are too far down the rabbit hole. Who in this galaxy would want to take over Pakistan which is in perpetual turmoil?? :P
As i expected. Goal post.

Good going donald duck.

If only. I was born, raised and have lived in London (UK) my entire life. I live in the most developed, multicultural and cosmopolitan city in the world. I have seen 1000s of both Indians and Pakistanis for over 25 years. From that, I can definitively and categorically say that despite sharing a common border, there is nothing else in common between Pakistanis and Indians. Pakistanis look totally different. It's so easy to spot an indian a mile away. indians have unique physical traits that non-Indians don't have. Despite not having Middle Eastern heritage, most Pakistanis physically speaking resemble Iranians/Persians, Turks and Arabs. indian men, women and children look completely different to Pakistani men, women and children. It's so easy to see. Whenever I go the Mosques in London it's so hard to know and distinguish between Pakistanis, Arabs, Turks, and Persians/Iranians (bearded or unbearded). This lends credence to the theory that the inhabitants of modern day Pakistan were always racially different to Indians even before the advent of Islam.
One thing is for sure bengalis look totally different than Pakistanis, even very darkskinned Pakistanis can easily be differentiated from bengalis and tamils.

One thing is for sure bengalis look totally different than Pakistanis, even very darkskinned Pakistanis can easily be differentiated from bengalis and tamils.

Dark skinned Pakistanis still have sharp, well defined symmetrical features. bengalis are a completely different race and genetic group to us. They have nothing in common with us whatsoever. They are alien to us. Racial difference is the reason we could never be one nation with the bengalis. Racial difference is the reason we could never the same nation as the indians. Whether we like it or not, the people who look like Pakistanis are some Afghans and Southern Iranians and Turks.

Salam e Nasr zara qabool kijiye-
Hum pay war kernay ki zara si bhool kijiye-
Mera dil baychain hai low yield nasr k liye- :lol:-

Salam e Nasr zara qabool kijiye-
Hum pay war kernay ki zara si bhool kijiye-
Mera dil baychain hai low yield nasr chalanay k liye- :lol:-

haan haan, khud to SA mai maje le raha hai, wo bhi khatarnak aadmi ke naam wali company mai, aur India Pakistan mai war karwade. :angry:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom