What's new

Pakistan has become the face of international terrorism: India at UN

Utter bullshit!

Indus River civilization people just became Muslims. The Indus River civilization just became Muslim.

Go get your own culture Ganga people.

Why is the Ganges civilisation so utterly discarded like a cheap rip off?

Don't laugh. It's academically insulting.
Ek zero tha wo bhi le liya. Zalim hoti hai destiny.

They have been doing Bollywood propaganda all along like in the 70s they made a song out of it.

Jab zero diya mere bharat ne.

Someone at Coke studio should rewrite the song. @Zibago mehwish Hayat gaati ha?

@The Sandman @Hell hound

If I let my field go to waste. If i burn it. I allow weeds to grow on it. I allow squatters on it. I neglect it. I abuse it. After all that. It still remains mine and mine alone. Not the neighbour watching on from the side.

You can claim it, if it's ONLY yours mate. We are not talking about some property here.

Let us debate on this in some other angle shall we.

Are Hindus in US, Europe or Anywhere outside India any less Hindus because they are not inside India? Are they not inheritors of Indian culture and legacy?
How about muslims? Are Muslims of East Asia and South Asia not part of the inheritors of the Prophets legacy? Or does your logic holds true in this scenario as well?

The cultural inheritors are ones who practise it, preach it, respect it and promote it. This is not your personal property that you can destroy & claim it's yours and you can do as you wish and rest have no say it - especially when you consider there are a Billion people who are working hard to preserve the IVC legacy on the other side of the border.

7 lakh indian occupier terrorists who are comitting atrocities in Indian Occupied Kashmir are real face of terrorism along with their govt.
On any international forum, the minute India mentions Pakistan, the rest of the world closes their ears and moves on. From a govt headed by a genocidal maniac, truth cannot be expected.

IVC legacy
IVC predates Hinduism. So please give it a break. Nobody even had a inkling of IVC before the British dug it. You can choose to see Hinduism in every shadow of the IVC if you want. Like they had two legs. A set of balls. They ate from the mouth. Etc

Your lust for IVC to garner some heritage is as silly as those Afrocentrists who ape Ancient Egypt. I could call your convoluted effort "Gangacentrism". Or a fable to own Indus when you have nothing to do with it.

On any international forum, the minute India mentions Pakistan, the rest of the world closes their ears and moves on. From a govt headed by a genocidal maniac, truth cannot be expected.

Did Pakistan just socially culturally and traditionally isolated the Indian identity.

Nope. Hum to sattu peetay hain.
And we listen to Gem like Koi to hay jo nizaam hasti chala raha ha

From nusrat

Simple message

IVC predates Hinduism. So please give it a break. Nobody even had a inkling of IVC before the British dug it. You can choose to see Hinduism in every shadow of the IVC if you want. Like they had two legs. A set of balls. They ate from the mouth. Etc

I am not talking about Hinduism at all and no one is contesting the fact that IVC predates Hinduism.
Show where in my post I have linked Hinduism to IVC.

All I talking about is the civilizational and cultural inheritance. Hinduism did not replace what ever was present before. Heck, even now no Hindu, even the most expert of us can tell us what Hinduism means. The word Hindu does not find it's place any of the Hindu texts. Word Hindu is a word invented not derived. IVC culture evolved in Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism etc etc. They all lived together, along with each other, an amalgamation. Sure, there were frictions but the INTEGRATION happened.

We, Indians, Bangladeshis, Pakistanis and Afghans are children of IVC. The cultural ethos were evolved over centuries. This is what I am comparing to what happened in last few hundred years. IVC culture survived until few people decided they have had enough of it and started to destroy everything the predates the current beliefs.

Let me ask you a question. Between IVC and Mughal invasion, do you seriously believe your lands were beret of culture or civilization? Just look at the History of Lahore, a city that had ore potential that even Delhi and where it is now!

I am not talking about Hinduism at all and no one is contesting the fact that IVC predates Hinduism.
Show where in my post I have linked Hinduism to IVC.

All I talking about is the civilizational and cultural inheritance. Hinduism did not replace what ever was present before. Heck, even now no Hindu, even the most expert of us can tell us what Hinduism means. The word Hindu does not find it's place any of the Hindu texts. Word Hindu is a word invented not derived. IVC culture evolved in Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism etc etc. They all lived together, along with each other, an amalgamation. Sure, there were frictions but the INTEGRATION happened.

We, Indians, Bangladeshis, Pakistanis and Afghans are children of IVC. The cultural ethos were evolved over centuries. This is what I am comparing to what happened in last few hundred years. IVC culture survived until few people decided they have had enough of it and started to destroy everything the predates the current beliefs.

Let me ask you a question. Between IVC and Mughal invasion, do you seriously believe your lands were beret of culture or civilization? Just look at the History of Lahore, a city that had ore potential that even Delhi and where it is now!
IVC happened in Pakistan mostly, so it belongs to Pakistan.

IVC happened in Pakistan mostly, so it belongs to Pakistan.

Does that apply to Islam as well since it happened mostly in Arabia?
This kind of constructs do not hold well when you don't even begin of acknowledge yourselves as children of IVC.

And you are right, IVC happened mostly in Pakistan but it also happened in parts of India as well ;)

This kind of constructs do not hold well when you don't even begin of acknowledge yourselves as children of IVC.

And you are right, IVC happened mostly in Pakistan but it also happened in parts of India as well ;)
Yes but only a little bit in India that is negligible.

Nice try though ;)

Yeah but Islam spread around the world.

If the muslims were united, they wouldn't be in the pathetic state they are in to begin with around the world!

The muslim love for ummah is as useless as tits on a bull. Its a feel good factor nothing more! Lets be clear on that.

I partially agree with you. Muslims are not united the way the should be.

It is not feel good factor at all. It is undeniable fact that has been the power behind the largest empire the mankind ever saw and played a key role in the progress of science and technology. What you see is due the politicians and kings who do not represent us. They believe in divide and rule otherwise in true Islamic sense there should be only one country so none of these kings will be king and PMs will be PM.

Last edited:
Yes but only a little bit in India that is negligible.

Nice try though ;)

Who were Arabs worshipping?

There's a theory that even Arabs were Hindus or their rough kind while having idols placed inside Kaaba?

The two nation theory.

It's just about the system nowadays.

Useless debate though

Don't start changing your argument from 'geography' to 'spread'.
if it's about 'spread' then the true inheritors of IVC are the current day Indians and not Pakistanis.

Don't start changing your argument from 'geography' to 'spread'.
if it's about 'spread' then the true inheritors of IVC are the current day Indians and not Pakistanis.
Utter bullshit again.

IVC spread across Pakistan.

Islam spread to certain areas of the world as well.

Pakistan is the true inheritor of IVC, not India.

Utter bullshit again.

IVC spread across Pakistan.

Islam spread to certain areas of the world as well.

Pakistan is the true inheritor of IVC, not India.

I truly hope you re read your post and see the obvious logical fallacy in it mate :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom