What's new

Pakistan has become the face of international terrorism: India at UN

Ivc debate can only be truly answered when someone finally discover the accent of the damned folks who shit in comfort more than both their alleged ancestors 12k to 100k later.

Why is the Ganges civilisation so utterly discarded like a cheap rip off?

Don't laugh. It's academically insulting.
Ek zero tha wo bhi le liya. Zalim hoti hai destiny.

They have been doing Bollywood propaganda all along like in the 70s they made a song out of it.

Jab zero diya mere bharat ne.
I seriously want to know why that WHY THE F*** every thread these days is turning into into war of civilizations and who's more gora chitta WTF is going on?
Someone at Coke studio should rewrite the song. @Zibago mehwish Hayat gaati ha?
Yes she sings and she's one of the most be suri singer.

I seriously want to know why that WHY THE F*** every thread these days is turning into into war of civilizations and who's more gora chitta WTF is going on?

Yes she sings and she's one of the most be suri singer.

Info wars.

They are helping people like me refreshing the two nation theory lol

I suppose you see nothing wrong in being called a "****" either...its merely one expressing themselves.
Of course not!!! Why would we have any problem with asterisk (*) ? :devil::devil:
but it is a stupid and nonsensical question. Because nobody will respond if you call them asterisk. :o::o: But I don't know how it works in India.

Of course not!!! Why would we have any problem with asteriks (*) ? but it is a stupid and nonsensical question. Because nobody will respond you call them asteriks. But I don't know how it works in India.
After nearly two years on the forum, you haven't figured it out?

IVC happened in Pakistan, so it belongs to Pakistan.

End of discussion.

Indians are just trolling now.

Ye ap logon ki definition hay in English. Yaad karlo. Test me aega sawal

I haven't read the thread from start yet, however, the immediate response is they are becoming insecure by every passing minute. The term Baharti (frequently used in Pakistan for indians) is a derogatory term for them, I don't know if they have been like this from start or its some super power feeling that has made them so insecure that they feel insulted by every other normal word. The noun Baniya is part of Urdu literature I guess, used for pre partition business class? if that business class indulged in some exploitation, its the fault of that people not the word.

Why is the Ganges civilisation so utterly discarded like a cheap rip off?

Don't laugh. It's academically insulting.
Ek zero tha wo bhi le liya. Zalim hoti hai destiny.

They have been doing Bollywood propaganda all along like in the 70s they made a song out of it.

Jab zero diya mere bharat ne.

Someone at Coke studio should rewrite the song. @Zibago mehwish Hayat gaati ha?

@The Sandman @Hell hound
Tahir Shah sey kaho ga ly :D
Mankind zero

Can't you read? The world has judged that. It doesn't need us any more, it has made up its mind, and the results won't please you.

Seriously ............. which world indians keep referring to?

There are some 50+ Islamic countries in this world ............ please enlighten us apart from minions like Kabul which ones have supported your cause to blindly point fingers at Pakistan ...... let me help you with some significant names Turkey, Iran, Saudi, Gulf countries, Indonesia, Malaysia????????????? Anyone?

Leave the Islamic countries lets see what the major atheist populace has to say ......... China? BRICS statement was just for the sake of it, most of the indian posters don't even realise the reality. Do watch Chinese where they say openly that indians reek of curry. Dokalam wasn't some exhibition by the way.

Christians ............. Russia? Britain?

This leaves us with one billion plus populace who were happily cutting cakes and feeding the posters ......... because they somehow felt daddy issues and it didn't matter if the daddy carries a bad reputation in his own people. And yes these are daddy issues when a giant looks to others for taking care of a 7 times smaller adversary.

Can you feel the sense of helplessness and defeat? Try Zimbabwe they may understand.

Where was OBL?

Where else in world regularly drones are used to kill terrorists?

where else un designated terrorist organisation fights election?(his party)

Where else a designated terrorist got released by hijacking an aircraft is running a chain of madrassahs...

Where else a terrorist who presented a enemy soldier's head to COAS and later same terrorist ploted to kill the same COAS (turned president)

Where else terrorists and armed forces fight hand in hand?

you sud be thankful to Pakistan that its not spreading in india where state of India is killing million of million human either its in Kashmir in west of 7 sister states in east.
RSS whos killing minorities in the name of COW is state sponsor terrorism. support of TTP in Afghanistan supporter of those whos killing Rohingiya.
Pakistan maybe have some problem with terrorism but india is a country whos state sponsor terrorism either its mukhti bahni in 71, tamil tiger or killing minorities with in country.
openly supporting BLA whos involve in killing of many Pakistanies and here we have india just crying for Hafiz saeed before your tears never stops for Dawoud ibrahim now hafiz saeed and i see india is gonna be crying every where they find shoulder and we love it.

You are less than one third my age. Go to your father and talk to him like that. I am more your grandfather's age.

@El Sidd
@naveedullahkhankhattak

More customary usage? Have you people no shame? You keep reminding me this is a Pakistani forum, @El Sidd. Is this what it stands for?

i havent quote you so in this regard
you have not any lame excuses that you should quote me.
and i know which is the right path and which is the wrong..
so dont brainwash any pakistani like you brain wash afghanis on social sites,
pakistani nationals are educated nation.

morever if somebody consider it or not i dont give a damn about this,
but i consider you the same as israel brother..

better you dont quote me again.

the below show indians conspiracy against muslims.

RAW PRESS confession..... iqbal juram

tSpeaking at an event in Delhi today, BJP leader Subramanian Swamy reiterated that thettt

ancestors of Indian Muslims were Hindus.

indiatvnews.com
BJP leader Subramanian Swamy calls for uniting Hindus, creating division among Muslims
2-3 minutes
swamy-1505406097.jpg

File pic of BJP leader Subramanian Swamy
In a remark that has triggered a fresh row, firebrand BJP leader Subramanian Swamy today called for efforts to unite Hindus and creating divisions in the Muslim community.

Speaking at an event in Delhi today, Swamy reiterated that the ancestors of Indian Muslims were Hindus. The BJP leader also took the opportunity to commend Shia Waqf Board for filing an affidavit in the Supreme Court stating that a temple of Lord Ram should be constructed at the disputed land in Ayodhya.

“Our strategy should be to unite Hindus and create division among Muslims… see Shias have proposed that even if the SC rules in their favour in Ram Janambhoomi case, they will hand over the land to Hindus for temple and that they will construct (Masjid) at other place,” Swamy said.

“They should keep this in mind that according to DNA analysis, the DNA of Muslims and Hindus are same. They all are converted Muslims,” the Rajya Sabha MP added.

Last month, the Shia Waqf Board had told the Supreme Court that a mosque should be constructed in a nearby Muslim-majority area which should be a little away from the dispute land. The board in its affidavit added that if both temple and mosque are constructed at the disputed land then it would lead to regular confrontation that should be avoided.

Swamy’s remark didn’t go down well with Muslim scholars who slammed him for creating tension in the society.

“It is a criminal offence. Police should take cognizance of the matter and act against him,” Zafarul Islam Khan, Chairman of Delhi Minorities Commission, said.

“He is a disturbed person. No one is giving him any value… He has got no posts… inside the party or government. He has got no responsibility. He speaks such things to get attention in media ,” Mufti Mukarram Ahmed, Imam of Fatehpuri Masjid, Delhi, said.

http://www.indiatvnews.com/politics...hindus-creating-division-among-muslims-401473

Source -
http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/paki...abbasi-at-un-1753638?pfrom=home-lateststories

UNITED NATIONS: Pakistan is now "Terroristan", India has said in a formidable rebuttal at the UN to Pakistani prime minister Shahid Khaqan Abbasi calling for a special envoy to Kashmir while alleging that the "struggle of the people in the region is being brutally suppressed by India".

India, exercising its Right of Reply after Mr Abbasi's belligerent speech at the UN General Assembly, said it was "extraordinary" that the state that sheltered Osama bin Laden was creating narratives based on deception and deceit.

"In its short history, Pakistan is a geography synonymous with terror. The quest for a land of pure has actually produced 'the land of pure terror'. Pakistan is now Terroristan with a flourishing industry producing and exporting global terrorism," Eenam Gambhir, India's First Secretary to the UN, said on Thursday.

India caustically described Pakistan as a country whose counter-terrorism policy was to "mainstream and upstream terrorists" by either providing safe havens to terror leaders in its military town or protecting them with political careers.

"Its current state can be gauged from the fact that Hafiz Mohammad Saeed, a leader of the UN designated terrorist organization Lashkar-e-Taiba, is now sought to be legitimized as a leader of a political party," Ms Gambhir said.

None of this, she said, can justify Pakistan's avaricious efforts to covet territories of its neighbours. "In so far as India is concerned, Pakistan must understand that the state of Jammu and Kashmir is and will always remain an integral part of India. However much it scales up cross-border terrorism, it will never succeed in undermining India's territorial integrity."

Ms Gambhir also said Pakistan, after diverting billions of dollars in aid towards creating a dangerous infrastructure of terror, was paying the price.

"Even as terrorists thrive in Pakistan and roam its streets with impunity, we have heard it lecture about human rights in India. The world does not need lessons on democracy and human rights from a country whose own situation is charitably described as a failed state," she said.

Earlier, the Pakistan Prime Minister, in his first address to the UN General Assembly, had accused India of terror against his country and had warned of a "matching response" if it "ventures across the Line of Control or acts upon its doctrine of limited war against Pakistan".

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom