What's new

Pakistan has become the face of international terrorism: India at UN

who have been polite and courteous in discussion
Hey, Joe you got to admit I did good job of defending the indefensible? Pakistan is a hard country to defend but I reckon I did a good job. But I know the truth, the real truth. Problem is you don't have choice as to where your family hail from. It kind of defines your existence. And I am prisoner of that.

Hey, Joe you got to admit I did good job of defending the indefensible? Pakistan is a hard country to defend but I reckon I did a good job. But I know the truth, the real truth. Problem is you don't have choice as to where your family hail from. It kind of defines your existence. And I am prisoner of that.

@Kaptaan

I have only enormous respect for you, irrespective of the positions that you have decided for yourself and defended so ably. Those positions and those defenses have only my most sincere appreciation. What I appreciated was the discrimination you exercised; the absolute absence of gutter invective when you were having a serious conversation, and please let me state on record that I understood why you were abrasive and robust in your address when dealing with thick-skinned types spoiling for a fight and prowling the threads looking for potential conflict situations.

You did a good an outstanding job of defending, whether it was indefensible or not is another question. What you put across as a defence, for instance, of the heritage of the Indus Valley Civilisation was impeccable. It forced me, for instance, to re-visit my own position and refine it considerably, to the point where I have to say that you influenced major changes in my thinking on the subject.

Since you have appeared on this dismal thread, let me assure you that I leave with only admiration in my mind. Do, please, continue your way, knowing that from this fan of yours, you will receive nothing but unstinted appreciation and a willingness to listen, coupled with a keen and poignant understanding of the cross that you have voluntarily chosen to bear.

Salut.

PS: On a facetious note, could I mention that I fell off my chair laughing when I first encountered this signature of yours? That is 'facetious', not 'faecetious'.

Don't think I quite get how this explains the two nation theory.
To me the two nation theory is a political divide. Not sure how being civil in a discussion explains TNT

It doesn't.

We are dealing with an ignorant and offensive character who gropes around for phrases and theories that he has read about but not absorbed, and who tries to use those in discussion without ever having digested them.

After PTH and the sophistication of YLH, to have to encounter such dwarf intellects is painful; it reminds us that we are not alone in having a large number of intellect-challenged large egos, who combine this sad lack of capacity with offensive behaviour.

Good going....until Hafeez Sieed is handed over to India and Mumbai case finished, there can be no improvement of relations between India and Pakistan.
Mark my words, BJP isnt going to last forever. Modi might loose the next elections and India will be left with a huge mess he created with regional politics, specially Pakistan.

Forget Hafiz Saeed, whine from Tokyo to New Yourk and Sydney to London, you are not gonna get him. :no:

@Kaptaan

I have only enormous respect for you, irrespective of the positions that you have decided for yourself and defended so ably. Those positions and those defenses have only my most sincere appreciation. What I appreciated was the discrimination you exercised; the absolute absence of gutter invective when you were having a serious conversation, and please let me state on record that I understood why you were abrasive and robust in your address when dealing with thick-skinned types spoiling for a fight and prowling the threads looking for potential conflict situations.

You did a good an outstanding job of defending, whether it was indefensible or not is another question. What you put across as a defence, for instance, of the heritage of the Indus Valley Civilisation was impeccable. It forced me, for instance, to re-visit my own position and refine it considerably, to the point where I have to say that you influenced major changes in my thinking on the subject.

Since you have appeared on this dismal thread, let me assure you that I leave with only admiration in my mind. Do, please, continue your way, knowing that from this fan of yours, you will receive nothing but unstinted appreciation and a willingness to listen, coupled with a keen and poignant understanding of the cross that you have voluntarily chosen to bear.

Salut.

PS: On a facetious note, could I mention that I fell off my chair laughing when I first encountered this signature of yours? That is 'facetious', not 'faecetious'.

It doesn't.

We are dealing with an ignorant and offensive character who gropes around for phrases and theories that he has read about but not absorbed, and who tries to use those in discussion without ever having digested them.

After PTH and the sophistication of YLH, to have to encounter such dwarf intellects is painful; it reminds us that we are not alone in having a large number of intellect-challenged large egos, who combine this sad lack of capacity with offensive behaviour.

@Kaptaan

Your Jinnah puzzle did just get solved?

Do, please, continue your way, knowing that from this fan of yours, you will receive nothing but unstinted appreciation and a willingness to listen
Thank you, Joe. I am glad that I gave you a alternative insight to the IVC. As much as I made you perhaps question your thoughts on IVC I want to publicly own up here that there have been times in my mind when I have questioned the partition - such thinking have been prompted by discussions I had with you. This is a thought that visits me more now then it did before. Somewhere in my conditioned mind it is gnawing away at it. Nothing of what I said about IVC or the Indus region or it's people changes.

But when I look to the future I see regional blocks emerging. Pakistan has been turned into a orphan. A favourite dumping ground for the waste of the Muslim world. OBL saga illustrated that most manifestly. It easily could have not been this way but it is this way and that is what matters. The fact is for the wrongs of Britain they had created or laid the grounds of a supra-state like the EU in the sub-continent. Sometimes and more times nowdays I do wonder whether it would have been better as part of giant supra-state that encompassed the whole of South Asia. Then having a partition that lead us to the road to where we are today.

Hang around and maybe we can discuss this more. Not to score points but to genuinely explore our thoughts on this.

Thank you, Joe. I am glad that I gave you a alternative insight to the IVC. As much as I made you perhaps question your thoughts on IVC I want to publicly own up here that there have been times in my mind when I have questioned the partition - such thinking have been prompted by discussions I had with you. This is a thought that visits me more now then it did before. Somewhere in my conditioned mind it is gnawing away at it. Nothing of what I said about IVC or the Indus region or it's people changes.

But when I look to the future I see regional blocks emerging. Pakistan has been turned into a orphan. A favourite dumping ground for the waste of the Muslim world. OBL saga illustrated that most manifestly. It easily could have not been this way but it is this way and that is what matters. The fact is for the wrongs of Britain they had created or laid the grounds of a supra-state like the EU in the sub-continent. Sometimes and more times nowdays I do wonder whether it would have been better as part of giant supra-state that encompassed the whole of South Asia. Then having a partition that lead us to the road to where we are today.

Hang around and maybe we can discuss this more. Not to score points but to genuinely explore our thoughts on this.

The glories of Indus River civilization belongs solely to Pakistan.

May I try exploring them when I say

A system of governance.

The godless vs the chosen.

Whatever else is just a further 10 years of discussion or a mere a blink.

That is not for me to guess. Only HE knows.

The glories of Indus River civilization belongs solely to Pakistan.

I hope you understand the irony of your statement and the current status of the children of the glorious Indus Valley Civilization.

Civilizations absorb new, evolve. What happened in Pakistan is utter destruction of Indus Valley Civilization and something completely new emerging from the ashes.
There is no amalgamation, no discussion or no evolution. It's simply demolish the old and push the new one in and this is happening right now, right in front of our eyes.

When the destruction is happening right in front of your eyes, I am not sure how to make of your claims you are sole inheritors of a civilization that you don't even pretend to be part of anymore?

I hope you understand the irony of your statement and the current status of the children of the glorious Indus Valley Civilization.

Civilizations absorb new, evolve. What happened in Pakistan is utter destruction of Indus Valley Civilization and something completely new emerging from the ashes.
There is no amalgamation, no discussion or no evolution. It's simply demolish the old and push the new one in and this is happening right now, right in front of our eyes.

When the destruction is happening right in front of your eyes, I am not sure how to make of your claims you are sole inheritors of a civilization that you don't even pretend to be part of anymore?
Utter bullshit!

Indus River civilization people just became Muslims. The Indus River civilization just became Muslim.

Go get your own culture Ganga people.

History is only as its told.

We can always reset on any given day.

You cannot.

You planned too far ahead lol

Just because an off the street Pakistani doesn't give a damn don't think they really don't give a damn

The rundee rona thread is on and there is no need to comment here. Just let our idiot neighbors fight and quarrel here.

If I let my field go to waste. If i burn it. I allow weeds to grow on it. I allow squatters on it. I neglect it. I abuse it. After all that. It still remains mine and mine alone. Not the neighbour watching on from the side.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom