What's new

Pakistan has become the face of international terrorism: India at UN

I cannot spoon feed the whole billion lot or all Indians here.

I am just going to throw keywords and let you play your own kaun banega crorepati.

Partition
Hindu baniya

Industrialist capitalist caste system quota system

Don't bother. These are just continuing insults based on ignorance. You have been shown in detail why and how you are wrong. Since you have nothing to say in response, your response is becoming increasingly more laconic.

The so called industrialist capitalist caste system quota system has in effect achieved nothing more or less than Pakistan's 22 families.

Do you think I don't know that?
I'm not endorsing the word, but using it as an example to let the poster know that those same Brits that use the term **** exhibit similar attitude to the poster I quoted.
Because it doesn't affect him/her he feels it is not derogatory to the person it is being used against!
Baniya is a derogatory term for us Indians unless used appropriately in the relevant setting.
This should have been clear from my posts! But I think many of you have problems with selective reading.

Why did you find that superfluous word necessary?

Don't bother. These are just continuing insults based on ignorance. You have been shown in detail why and how you are wrong. Since you have nothing to say in response, your response is becoming increasingly more laconic.

The so called industrialist capitalist caste system quota system has in effect achieved nothing more or less than Pakistan's 22 families.

And these 22 families will be our first line of defence against any Indian aggression.

I love the irony of my post here.

Probably because the poster chose to focus on the word I used as an example rather than the content of my previous posts while completely ignoring the offending nature of the term baniya that started it all.

And these 22 families will be our first line of defence against any Indian aggression.

I love the irony of my post here.

So your banias are the first line of defence, and they aren't banias; ours are. How obvious can you get? And how you can dig yourself into a hole deeper and deeper.

Probably because the poster chose to focus on the word I used as an example rather than the content of my previous posts while completely ignoring the offending nature of the term baniya that started it all.

This is really the worst I have encountered on PDF in recent times.

I have just about had enough. When repeated insults mean nothing to the other side, it is time to leave.

Thanks to the many Pakistani gentlemen who have been polite and courteous in discussion. I regret that my last few posts have been embittered by this utterly sterile exchange.

My compliments to your good selves. My best wishes for your country.

So your banias are the first line of defence, and they aren't banias; ours are. How obvious can you get? And how you can dig yourself into a hole deeper and deeper.

Because I am on a Pakistani forum.

They will read it from their Pakistani eyes and even the damned Islamists of the European countries to the extremists in so called islamic societies.

The hole is deeper than all the baniyas can think of.

Nothing personal dude.

IMG_4556.JPG
Do you think I don't know that?
I'm not endorsing the word, but using it as an example to let the poster know that those same Brits that use the term **** exhibit similar attitude to the poster I quoted.
Because it doesn't affect him/her he feels it is not derogatory to the person it is being used against!
Baniya is a derogatory term for us Indians unless used appropriately in the relevant setting.
This should have been clear from my posts! But I think many of you have problems with selective reading.

i don't even know what that word means or if it's derogatory I've never heard anyone use it so can not comment

But I know it's no way near as offensive to Indians as the word **** for which they've been murdered over the years

when you visit UK there are certain areas where Pakis are not allowed
That includes you
lol it's like a Nigerian calling a Zimbabwean the n word

View attachment 426291

i don't even know what that word means or if it's derogatory I've never heard anyone use it so can not comment

But I know it's no way near as offensive to Indians as the word **** for which they've been murdered over the years

when you visit UK there are certain areas where Pakis are not allowed
That includes you
lol it's like a Nigerian calling a Zimbabwean the n word

I'm not here to debate how offensive a word is! Besides, there is literally no way to gauge the impact a derogatory term has on an individual.
My objection is to the use of ANY offensive terms, irrespective of race, religion, caste and ethnicity especially in a discussion where civility should prevail.
And just because you haven't heard the word being used does not make it right! It's offensive no matter what! PERIOD!

So please stop trying to convince or "educate" me on the term ****..I'm well aware of its usages and impact to never use that term for ANYONE!

Last edited:
Without covert support from Pakistan foreign office, Indian foreign office can't stretch that far.
Without cleaning our own house, its not possible to counter India's diplomatic assault.

This is really the worst I have encountered on PDF in recent times.

I have just about had enough. When repeated insults mean nothing to the other side, it is time to leave.

Thanks to the many Pakistani gentlemen who have been polite and courteous in discussion. I regret that my last few posts have been embittered by this utterly sterile exchange.

My compliments to your good selves. My best wishes for your country.

You can't wake someone up that is pretending to sleep!
And that is the biggest issue here! That even after repeated explanations as to why the term baniya is offensive m, it has become a norm that since their misplaced idea of a word is acceptable in their mind, those they are offending should also simply accept the same.

And this coming from supposedly educated posters that are well travelled and come from decent families.

I suppose education alone is not sufficient in many cases, it's the upbringing that really counts.

Without covert support from Pakistan foreign office, Indian foreign office can't stretch that far.
Without cleaning our own house, its not possible to counter India's diplomatic assault.

The ideological warfare started way earlier.

Our house is clean just not being advertised or lets say politically advertised that well.

We are a nation who react when only forced. The whole country politically bubbled into a point of no return.

So unless shizz doesn't hit the ceiling we won't react and then the eternal question

Zimedari kaun lega

Lol

And that is the biggest issue here! That even after repeated explanations as to why the term baniya is offensive m, it has become a norm that since their misplaced idea of a word is acceptable in their mind, those they are offending should also simply accept the same.

And this coming from supposedly educated posters that are well travelled and come from decent families.

I suppose education alone is not sufficient in many cases, it's the upbringing that really counts.

You sir just explained that unspoken reality. The two nation theory.

You are a man of knowledge.

@Kaptaan positive rating for the narrative please. Thanks in advance

@HAKIKAT you will enjoy this post.
@I.R.A @PakSword @Zibago @The Accountant

Ye ap logon ki definition hay in English. Yaad karlo. Test me aega sawal

Foreign office is not a nation. They were given evidences of Indian hand in TTP.
They never took it to the world, while they operate embassy in every country.

If we act now we can still be very efficient.
Things are too messy.
Any step we take will be more risky to others than to us.

The institutions have been methodically rotten.

System overhaul is just around the corner.

You sir just explained that unspoken reality. The two nation theory.

You are a man of knowledge.

@Kaptaan positive rating for the narrative please. Thanks in advance

@HAKIKAT you will enjoy this post.
@I.R.A @PakSword @Zibago @The Accountant

Ye ap logon ki definition hay in English. Yaad karlo. Test me aega sawal

Don't think I quite get how this explains the two nation theory.
To me the two nation theory is a political divide. Not sure how being civil in a discussion explains TNT

Don't think I quite get how this explains the two nation theory.
To me the two nation theory is a political divide. Not sure how being civil in a discussion explains TNT

For that you need to reach the next level of understanding of the reality of being.

Its just something one has to reach for to understand.

If you are an Indian nationalist. You will never understand. Pardon my blunt outspoken mind.

Point is that the Durand line is the legitimate border between Pakistan and Afghanistan and is recognized by the UN.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom