What's new

PAKISTAN HAS BECOME A SAFE HEAVEN OF TERRORISTS: IRANIAN MP

Status
Not open for further replies.
CPEC extension needs to travel from Iran to Azerbaijan and Turkey. Afghanistan is not giving that access to Pakistan because of India. Some one is trying to derail Pak Iran relations here.

Read the last few lines bro on what I posted and you will understand why they are not interested in joining IMAFT.

Iranians need to come into their senses...Pakistanis ensured them...They had a chance to work under Pakistani general not Arab but they refused....Do you know, Oman, a non Sunni country has also joined this alliance...Anyway, we are going off topic.

Some one is trying to derail Pak Iran relations here.

Iranian leaders are derailing relationship with their sectarian bias...Their arrogance will cost them in future as well just like now

U are having hard time defending your country Iran, i know...People know, for what you are famous in this forum, boot licking Iran is your full time job, thankfully people like you are very less in my country....Yes, Pakistan belongs to every Pakistani except you...
LOL any one against UAE sponsored terrorism in Pakistan is not Pakistani, will you please define how.

No surprises... and for those who were in any kind of illusions should correct themselves that Iran will side with India not with Pakistan whenever time comes.

In case of Pakistan during Bush administration tenor they went way too far when they turned the sensitive Neuclear information to UN inspector so to avert sanctions. This brought a global disgrace to Pakistan as well as our national hero Mr. A Q Khan.

Besides, Russia and India are the two luck countries Iran has friendly relations with.

iran does play double game, they worked with the usa to help take down iraq.
now iran got iraq as thier own province.

we must blame establishment not average joe.

Iranians need to come into their senses...Pakistanis ensured them...They had a chance to work under Pakistani general not Arab but they refused....Do you know, Oman, a non Sunni country has also joined this alliance...Anyway, we are going off topic.

Iranians abhor Saudi leadership , You may have the general but Saudis are providing the money , so we can guess who controls the IMAFT.

Like NATO what is the Charter of IMAFT ??
What is the ORBAT of IMAFT ??

NATO has a super power US which towers above everyone else what about IMAFT , Who is the alpha here ??

Iranians abhor Saudi leadership , You may have the general but Saudis are providing the money , so we can guess who controls the IMAFT.

Like NATO what is the Charter of IMAFT ??
What is the ORBAT of IMAFT ??

We r going off topic...

No surprises... and for those who were in any kind of illusions should correct themselves that Iran will side with India not with Pakistan whenever time comes.

In case of Pakistan during Bush administration tenor they went way too far when they turned the sensitive Neuclear information to UN inspector so to avert sanctions. This brought a global disgrace to Pakistan as well as our national hero Mr. A Q Khan.

Besides, Russia and India are the two luck countries Iran has friendly relations with.

Even with Indians, they got problem...

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...lay-of-chabahar-port/articleshow/56990454.cms

Iranians have mentally disabled people in government...

LOL any one against UAE sponsored terrorism in Pakistan is not Pakistani, will you please define how.

Sorry...I won't go off topic...nice try to defend Iran and I won't discuss this fairy tale unless my civil and military leadership calls UAE out for that...

Rember one thing wether you are shia or sunni even christian your enemies dont see a difference you both need dividing and our leadership should remind iran that you only got us and we are your neighbours vice versa.

These days usa is hungry and israel is just around corner to take over, jerusalem to be the new head quarters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom