What's new

Pakistan has 3 of the best 19 Muslim cities!

Pakistan has best muslim cities, muslim girls, muslim music, muslim food, muslim bombs, muslim army etc etc.
Congrats.

I just realized I skipped out Kala Lampur of Malaysia =/.

Islamabad is boring. For me its Lahore than Karachi. I myself are from Gujur Khan area.

I been to both cities 2 3 times and just love Lahore and Karachi despite all problems. I hope our goverment take care of our old places, culture and do some thing with law and order.

Islamabad is boring. For me its Lahore than Karachi. I myself are from Gujur Khan area.

I been to both cities 2 3 times and just love Lahore and Karachi despite all problems. I hope our goverment take care of our old places, culture and do some thing with law and order.

Yeah, as I said before, it's much more than how good the city looks.

1.) Dubai (United Emirates)
2.) Istanbul (Turkey)
3.) Kalau Lampur (Malaysia)
4.) Jakarta (Indonesia)
5.) Cairo (Egypt)
6.) Karachi (Pakistan)
7.) Beirut (Lebanon)
8.) Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
9.) Abu Dhabi (United Emirates)
10.) Casablanca (Morocco)
11.) Lagos (Nigeria)
12.) Manama (Bahrain)
13.) Amman (Jordan)
14.) Doha (Qatar)
15.) Lahore (Pakistan)
16.) Jeddah (Saudi Arabia)
17.) Kuwait City (Kuwait)
18.) Tunis (Tunisia)
19.) Almaty (Kazakhstan)
20.) Islamabad (Pakistan)
21.) Muscat (Oman)

Islamabad is very good. I don't dispute that.

Is it the best? That we'll come to know only after comparing it with Chandigarh, my dear.

Absolutely no, chandigarh is like Abbottabad or Muree type city. There is no such city as Isloo in South Asia or maybe Asia. Isloo is like Rome or Stockholm etc.

Pakistan has best muslim cities, muslim girls, muslim music, muslim food, muslim bombs, muslim army etc etc.
Congrats.

And i thought sarcasm wasn't allowed according to forum rules, at least not this kind of sarcasm.

And i thought sarcasm wasn't allowed according to forum rules, at least not this kind of sarcasm.
It is not sarcasm, it is a commentary on the type of threads being opened here in this forum.
Feel free to disagree.

Chandigarh means Chandigarh(Union Territory), Mohali (Punjab) and Panchkula(Haryana) and combining all these makes Chandigarh a big city.
You mean to say Chandigarh Tricity because Chandigarh means Chandigarh (UT) only.
chandigarhmap.jpg

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom