What's new

Pakistan government to betray all, Resumption of Nato Supplies by May 17!

Status
Not open for further replies.
how government can open the supply route unless whole parliament agrees to open it?

At one side, government say, they are answerable to people of pakistan whever supreme court pass a judgement against them and now when people of pakistan blocked the nato supply route, they are goind to kick peoples judgement too?

Intresting times ahead.!

^^^ i was laughing at your question we discussed it yesterday. that can pakistan afford to keep rout close.
so again you asked the same question. hope you are not suffering from
S.T.M.L

Can Pakistan afford to keep the routes closed till then?

Yes. If not then there is no point to a Pakistan.

Yes, that would be the "fair and unbiased" moderation that made the title more "appropriate". :D

Oh geez, its a simple matter of combining and keeping all discussions in one place. We can't have one thread for consideration, one thread for May 17 resumption and one thread to point to a betrayal.

Let's cut out the drama once in a while and leave the administration to us.

Yes. If not then there is no point to a Pakistan.

I don't think Pakistan govt will be able withstand the pressure for that long. Looming economic embargo, blocking of American AID, & to top it all this new trade agreement between Iran & Afghan. There is a chance that NATO supplies maybe clandestinely moved via Iranian port.

All the above will make it hard for Pak to hold on to its stated position for too long!!

I don't think Pakistan govt will be able withstand the pressure for that long. Looming economic embargo, blocking of American AID, & to top it all this new trade agreement between Iran & Afghan. There is a chance that NATO supplies maybe clandestinely moved via Iranian port. !!

:undecided: you must be kidding na???
F-22 deployed in central asia most probably for iran and they would allow US of A to supply ........

:undecided: you must be kidding na???
F-22 deployed in central asia most probably for iran and they would allow US of A to supply ........

Key to my statement is ''clandestinely''..

feel sorry for ppp ... on the right temple NATO is pointing a gun on the left the pakistani military .... they are cant move left or right , What would you do members ???

feel sorry for ppp ... on the right temple NATO is pointing a gun on the left the pakistani military .... they are cant move left or right , What would you do members ???

Fall down at the feet of the bigger threat or who can give better protection

Wiggle just a little exactly so that they shoot each other? :P

qoute my word if this time NATO supply will re-Open this NATO containners and supply and those who allow either this phatoo general Kiyani and his team trying to do in favor of US ... the nation and council will slap/kick to Army and govt.. you have no idea the consequences of this REOPEN SUPPLY!

Are you suggesting that we should thank Americans for our existence. Or that without America Pakistan would not exist??

Off topic, that is, in all certainty, true.

Remember 1971. It was the US that threatened Indira Gandhi and saved West Pakistan.

Without America, West Pakistan would not exist.

Nato and pak army shooting at each other.

You certainly dont what that to happen, do you ?

No, not me.

I was merely answering the question posed earlier what should the PPP government do?

Off topic, that is, in all certainty, true.

Remember 1971. It was the US that threatened Indira Gandhi and saved West Pakistan.

Without America, West Pakistan would not exist.

Yes same as without Soviet india won't exist today. Remember Russia saved your @$$ in 1971.

@ Topic, IMO Pakistan should open the route but impose heavy taxation on all those supplies. Also the owner of that supply would be responsible for any incident such as lost of life/lives, road damage, truck/vehicle damage in Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom