What's new

Pakistan government to betray all, Resumption of Nato Supplies by May 17!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan is depending on America's aid since 1947...without America's aid,Pakistan won't exist even for a day....Pakistan is a slave of America

Same as india is depending on Foriegn aid be it British, America, China, Russia, Japan, Australia or Germany. Check on google india is the largest recipient of international aid.

@ MODS PLEASE SHUT OFF THESE TROLLS.

Ok, what if an American answered the same, then?

I believe America & Pakistan were allies & should be allies today too, it is because of both country's leadership that their relation are worst today.

Are you referring to May 17th, 2012?

The routes will reopen, but whether that whole list of conditions will all be met remains to be seen.
Its a simple tango of give and take.

After all, a 10% increase in tax on the route may be peanuts for the Americans when compared to the cost of flying pampers rather than sending them in trucks.
But it will be a big financial gain for Pakistan.(provided people here are smart enough to think).

The routes will reopen, but whether that whole list of conditions will all be met remains to be seen.
Its a simple tango of give and take.

After all, a 10% increase in tax on the route may be peanuts for the Americans when compared to the cost of flying pampers rather than sending them in trucks.

Exactly correct. Except that there is not much give and take going on given the disparity in negotiating positions due to past errors.

A "non-apology" apology and an X% raise in tarriff is a far cry from the list that was put forward by the PCNS, if that is all the Pakistan gets in exchange for all the negative portrayals that are going to haunt it with potentially adverse effects henceforth.

Of course. The same administration that kept creating multiple new threads on the RD affair, now wants all the threads on reopening of the routes to be in one place. How consistent.

Please do carry on! :D

What part of administrator is not clear upon you? We take actions to keep the interest of the forum's readers going on. If it involves creating content we do it. These actions are to promote the interests of the readers properly. Sometimes it involves kick out the trash - we do that too! Khas kam, jahan pak.

For your sake, please do not comment upon how we should and should not run even a tiny aspect of this forum. You or no non-management personnel hasn't any say in it. If you like to leave a suggestion, various channels are there on the contact us pages. We'll take anything of value into advisement.

Exactly correct. Except that there is not much give and take going on given the disparity in negotiating positions due to past errors.

A "non-apology" apology and an X% raise in tarriff is a far cry from the list that was put forward by the PCNS, if that is all the Pakistan gets in exchange for all the negative portrayals that are going to haunt it with potentially adverse effects henceforth.

Why do you assume that? You were wrong when you said the routes would be reopened within 30 days I think last time you were postulating American position in that's what Americans want. I see you doing the same here again.

Maybe the Americans will eat humble pie and give an apology

Same as india is depending on Foriegn aid be it British, America, China, Russia, Japan, Australia or Germany. Check on google india is the largest recipient of international aid.

@ MODS PLEASE SHUT OFF THESE TROLLS.

You are evidently day-dreaming, wake up dude! I hope you are not living in the past.

I believe America & Pakistan were allies & should be allies today too, it is because of both country's leadership that their relation are worst today.
The thanks was for this statement of yours, but you still did not answer the question I put forward. Anyways, good that you understand the problems!

Maybe the Americans will eat humble pie and give an apology

May be they will.

May be they won't.

After all, what does it matter that this is a Presidential election year here.

May be they will.

May be they won't.

After all, what does it matter that this is a Presidential election year here.

That's not what you stated initially. Good to see you are learning from your mistake when you predicted the routes would be reopened within 30 days. It would be prudent for you not to predict and say that Pakistan will regret something that may or may not happen lol

That's not what you stated initially. Good to see you are learning from your mistake when you predicted the routes would be reopened within 30 days. It would be prudent for you not to predict and say that Pakistan will regret something that may or may not happen lol

Yeah, read my post again: Just how likely do you think would a Presidential apology to a country which is being painted as a terrorism sanctuary slowly would be, during an election year? :D

And besides, after hearing "sorry" will Pakistan forget all the other high-falutin' demands the PCNS came up with? Pretty good deal for USA, if it comes to that. And a pretty unlikely IF at that.

Of course, regrets arise only when one realizes the folly of their ways. You are correct that I may be wrong in assuming that Pakistan may come to realize any regrets. Point well made!

Off topic, that is, in all certainty, true.

Remember 1971. It was the US that threatened Indira Gandhi and saved West Pakistan.

Without America, West Pakistan would not exist.

Well how far back do you want to go. It was Americans who pushed Britain to give Indians independence.

Roosevelt repeatedly brought the need for Indian independence to Churchill's attention

Atlantic Charter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yeah, read my post again: Just how likely do you think would a Presidential apology to a country which is being painted as a terrorism sanctuary slowly would be, during an election year? :D

Well they got themselves into this tangle and made a big deal about it. You continuously point out that Pakistan would regret closing routes. Well maybe Americans are now regretting the situation that they find themselves

VCheng has made many such predictions in the past that simply did not materialize. By now our fearless internet warrior has gotten accustomed to eating CROW on numerous occasions. So tell us our fearless internet warrior, what does the Crow taste like ( I hear it is an acquired taste ).

Please do enlighten us, Sir.
:pop:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom