What's new

Pakistan Fires Off Over 500 Missiles In Four Days

Why "Auron ka kutha kutha aur tumhara Tommy" ????? I'm sorry it doesn't work that way. :p:

it is simple they are saying that we fired 500 missiles now if they can retaliate most welcome if not then live with it. The same goes for India other day one Indian minister said to Invade Pakistani Kashmir and the other said what are you waiting for. For some things you don't don't have solution. You will learn to live with it. Like the Indian cold start doctrine or the air superiority India had in past is now just a dream as time shifts rapidly. Pakistan is no more just a country in Asia, Pakistan is very much more than that and India is just a country where good movies are made.

Once again I must say this! The exit of murdood noora has freed the hostages called Foreign Policy & Diplomacy. Its high time to fight fire with Iron Brimstones.

can you do us a favor and use this kind of language amongst your family members and spares us from your venum.

can you do us a favor and use this kind of language amongst your family members and spares us from your venum.

What calling a crook and a thief who destroys the foreign policy and diplomatic stature of Pakistan. A murdood dalla and overgrown swine gets you fuming. Then I will do it more and more.

What calling a crook and a thief who destroys the foreign policy and diplomatic stature of Pakistan. A murdood dalla and overgrown swine gets you fuming. Then I will do it more and more.

no it doesn't get me fuming whatever you call him you are only showing your true nature, you can call him anything you want in the privacy of your home amongst your family members who brought you up like this...all I am saying is that we dont need to hear this crap every time you open your mouth.

no it doesn't get me fuming whatever you call him you are only showing your true nature, you can call him anything you want in the privacy of your home amongst your family members who brought you up like this...all I am saying is that we dont need to hear this crap every time you open your mouth.
you can ignore what I say!

it is simple they are saying that we fired 500 missiles now if they can retaliate most welcome if not then live with it. The same goes for India other day one Indian minister said to Invade Pakistani Kashmir and the other said what are you waiting for. For some things you don't don't have solution. You will learn to live with it. Like the Indian cold start doctrine or the air superiority India had in past is now just a dream as time shifts rapidly. Pakistan is no more just a country in Asia, Pakistan is very much more than that and India is just a country where good movies are made.

I'm not too sure about Pakistan, but India is not just a country that makes good movies alone, and I bet you as a Pakistani is well aware of that than anyone else. :)

you can ignore what I say!

I can't ignore i am here to read the posts on this forum. why cant you spare us for God's sake.
make a diary and every morning write whatever are you feeling about others in it...you need help man this hate is consuming you

Where is our much celebrated arm drone? Was all that display of pin point accuracy just for propaganda?

1. Guided munitions cost more
2. You risk the ucav being shot
3. 500 missiles/shells cause significantly more damage and destruction than 50 UCAVs could

1. Guided munitions cost more
2. You risk the ucav being shot
3. 500 missiles/shells cause significantly more damage and destruction than 50 UCAVs could

1 & 2 doesn't make sense, why are wasting funds if these can't be used. Don't tell me that it's to counter Rafael on eastern border.

3. Taking out the terrorists should be the goal not making bajari of rocks.

They need to understand the cost for siding with the enemies of a country which opened its doors and hearts and welcomed these namak harams. I am all for it. If anything, they should be forcing their government to halt all anti Pakistan activities and stop sheltering TTP and Jamat Alhar.
If not i only wish and hope that we multiply these attacks.

Mate, you know that it does not work like that. When India violates LOC and does indiscriminate firing, do we become scared of India and force govt of Pakistan to back down or urge PA to give a befitting response. Loss of innocent life is against our religion too furthermore this way we are wasting ammo and time too. If we do intel based operations and kill high valued terrorists like Maulvi Fazal-ullah and likes of him, we will achieve our objectives and enemy's back will be broken and in that there may be some collateral damage or loss of innocent life but that will be on much smaller scale and pay off will be much higher.

Why "Auron ka kutha kutha aur tumhara Tommy" ????? I'm sorry it doesn't work that way. :p:
We can so we will, its not about some moral legality to do so, its about one bieng powerful enough to do it so again we can and we will, no moral implication hinders our policy to pursue our national security interests. If you are trying to mould it into a Pak-indo scenario than the only reason india cannot agress beyond a certain point at LOC is fear of reprecussion as the other side is just as powerful and in some scenario's more capable to deliver the same pain on ur side...grow up.

I can't ignore i am here to read the posts on this forum. why cant you spare us for God's sake.
make a diary and every morning write whatever are you feeling about others in it...you need help man this hate is consuming you

once again you can ignore it if it irks so much. In coming days, weeks and months you will see me repeat it again. Because it's the truth!

This is EXACTLY what they want. The Foreign office should take notice.

Back
Top Bottom