What's new

Pakistan fires 21 more rockets in Kunar province

It is precisely due to this IRrational attitude of Pakistan that it has - to our delight - earned the ire and concern of the intl community. True that you can't scare someone like a Jihadi who is ready to die (hoping for 72 houris in heaven). Similarly this shows the Pak army/people have the same Jihadi mindset. You think we in the USA haven't understood it? Think again. And boy do we have plans for you? Waiting for the day when your (Pak) nose will be rubbed into the ground like your heroes - OBL, Saddam Hussein, Gaddafi (last I heard you have a stadium named after him. Still goes???), ........ - was. The USA does not act in haste but when it does it has already gamed it out and will see to it that you are left with no choice like SH in 1991/2003!

Oh I hope to live to see that day, Americans enter Vietnam and Afghanistan and had it handed to them, Pakistan will be a whole different level.

Then try making trouble on your eastern border! I bet your PA will probably piss in its pants before it does so:-)

Aurora Sahib,

When was the last time you were 100 yards from Kashmir border / LOC?

Just curious.

your hot statements are based on your trip to the border or
trip to a hot kitchen?

Must you drag the deep deep deep love between India and Pakistan?

Oh Bhai sahib

This thread is about our "Western border" and not the other side.

Please try to understand the geography first.

Let me know if you need help. I can send you a link to Google maps.

Happy Ramazan.
Bhai kya kare hai to hum neighbors hi and neighbors should always care about neighbors and their neighbors. Its better to work together then not working at all.
Happy Ramazan

Then try making trouble on your eastern border! I bet your PA will probably piss in its pants before it does so:-)
PA doesn't need to make any border issues, when we both know it would be India that does. I find it ridiculous that you're so blood thirsty for war. If push comes to shove, you'd piss your pants if you were ever drafted to fight.

Let's face it, you're nothing more than a keyboard commando.

Did we respond to that 'attack' ? :angry:

Resolved through border flag meeting.

Yaaar waisee sometimes I dunno what the Afghans are up to - Its as if they go by that Urdu saying 'khud tou dubeiii hain sanam auron ko bhi lei dubeiin gaiii' - What in heaven's name do they seek to achieve from this attacks on our posts ? Do they actually think they can take these posts from Pakistan ?

Gotta give them points for trying.

P.S I dunno why but you remind me of a Agent Moulder from the X-Files ! :D

For the right reasons I hope.

I may have hit a raw nerve here. Just curious why Pak banned the Time issue that tried to correct that hooris was not virgins but something else? Isnt that the PA would not have been able to elicit the support of the Jihadis?

Could you explain if this thread is meant to discuss naked virgins?
or
something else?

Why wasting rockets? It is a great time to test JF-17 weapon integration. Send some JF-17 thunders.
over kill, and no need to violate foreign air space.

I may have hit a raw nerve here. Just curious why Pak banned the Time issue that tried to correct that hooris was not virgins but something else? Isnt that the PA would not have been able to elicit the support of the Jihadis?
Really, at this point, you're seriously testing people's patience. I have no idea why the mods haven't banned you for your severe bad behavior.

It is precisely due to this IRrational attitude of Pakistan that it has - to our delight - earned the ire and concern of the intl community. True that you can't scare someone like a Jihadi who is ready to die (hoping for 72 houris in heaven). Similarly this shows the Pak army/people have the same Jihadi mindset. You think we in the USA haven't understood it? Think again. And boy do we have plans for you? Waiting for the day when your (Pak) nose will be rubbed into the ground like your heroes - OBL, Saddam Hussein, Gaddafi (last I heard you have a stadium named after him. Still goes???), ........ - was. The USA does not act in haste but when it does it has already gamed it out and will see to it that you are left with no choice like SH in 1991/2003!

You're snoring isn't making sense. Thank you for the continuous aid by the way. I like the "Destroy Pakistan by giving them the hard-earned money of the American tax-payer" plan. It's doing us wonders!

Let me refresh your memory. Our keyboard commandos are the ones who probably in the pajamas in their home offices have been taking care of your folks using the armed drones that you people have been crying like hell over? Causing endless "drones" of these chantings "Where is my dignity/sovereignty/I-get-no-respect......:-) ". And you guys have the gall to compare yourself with Vietnam/Afghanistan. Last I heard you have the honor of one of the biggest SURRENDERS without fighting - no THE biggest one since Japan etc did fight.

Hope I didn't hurt your feelings;)
Bhai let it go..

Let me refresh your memory. Our keyboard commandos are the ones who probably in the pajamas in their home offices have been taking care of your folks using the armed drones that you people have been crying like hell over? Causing endless "drones" of these chantings "Where is my dignity/sovereignty/I-get-no-respect......:-) ". And you guys have the gall to compare yourself with Vietnam/Afghanistan. Last I heard you have the honor of one of the biggest SURRENDERS without fighting - no THE biggest one since Japan etc did fight.

Hope I didn't hurt your feelings;)

No need to speculate, we will see how your men hold their nerve when your dreams of an overseas conflict come true. I do hope you will have the moral courage to enlist then.

You mean YOUR mods? Of course I expect it to happen anytime. Because when I hit a raw nerve (coupled with truth) I notice that I rattle a few mods too:-)

You mean us giving you alms? No mispelling in case you think I meant arms
No, you're just acting moronic, you pretending otherwise doesn't change that fact. Acting like a moron can get you banned.

Back
Top Bottom