What's new

Pakistan fires 21 more rockets in Kunar province

With what exactly? The Kunnar province isn't even under their control! Unless India decides to export some cruise missiles to Kabul, I don't think they'll ever be able to teach us idiots a lesson.

why u shelling other side of border & killing innocent women & children

so whats Pakistan army doing in border...sleeping, why don't ur army guard border properly, how come 1000 flee to Afghanistan without any resistance :what:

you my dear seem to be itching to bring down last pieces of Karazai gov.

Oh bhai meray

Pakistan and Afghanistan must work together to cleanse ares on their borders.

ya sure both need to guard their border properly & sincerely, how come thousand of armed man crossing borders so easily

Thanks

so whats Pakistan army doing in border...sleeping, why don't ur army guard border properly, how come 1000 flee to Afghanistan without any resistance :what:

Oh bhai

do read the news.

No Afghan border post has been consistently attacked from Pakistan for the last so may years (occasional shooting incident can are always there)

But our border posts in Bajore are being consistently attacked from Afghanistan.

When Pak army retaliates, $tupid people start jumping up and down in Afghanistan and India.

sure

1. Army doesn't man the AF-PAK border unless the area is undergoing an active Op.
2. At the time when these insurgents fled, the Army and FC was leading a surge from outside, the borders were under militant control. As per common sense, we came to them last as they were furthest away.

Thanks

Oh bhai

do read the news.

No Afghan border post has been consistently attacked from Pakistan for the last so may years (few exceptions are always there)

But our border posts in Bajore are being consistently attacked from Afghanistan.

When Pak army retaliates, $tupid people start jumping up and down in Afghanistan and India.

1. Army doesn't man the AF-PAK border unless the area is undergoing an active Op.
2. At the time when these insurgents fled, the Army and FC was leading a surge from outside, the borders were under militant control. As per common sense, we came to them last as they were furthest away.

achaa sorry i didn't know ,teach all these terrorist a lesson, don't spare haqani & in future LET

To add, the US and Afghan forces were supposed to contain the fleeing militants by rendezvousing with our advancing forces at the borders with militants caught in between, but Op Lion Heart of ISAF was a failure and they never came.

achaa sorry i didn't know ,teach all these terrorist a lesson, don't spare haqani & in future LTTE

LTTE? Liberation Tigers of Tamil Elam?

To add, the US and Afghan forces were supposed to contain the fleeing militants by rendezvousing with our advancing forces at the borders with militants caught in between, but Op Lion Heart of ISAF was a failure and they never came.

LTTE? Liberation Tigers of Tamil Elam?

oops!..my mistake i want to say lashkar-e-toiba :P

Napalm the whole area and poison the water.

Lol! You my friend have won 1 internet, and in the process made my day! Hahah! :laugh:

If I could have my way with Kunar and Nuristan I'd test a few nuclear devices their too. Imagine the terror on their face when they feel the ground beneath them shake and the mountains, in which they hide, collapse onto them. It would be one for the history books. Our foreign office and diplomatic missions would have a hectic 15 years setting our international relations and record straight, but I say it'd be worth every stinking sanction! lol.

There are no words which adequately express my hatred for them. Ruined this country of ours, they did. :cray:

Lol! You my friend have won 1 internet, and in the process made my day! Hahah! :laugh:

If I could have my way with Kunar and Nuristan I'd test a few nuclear devices their too. Imagine the terror on their face when they feel the ground beneath them shake and the mountains, in which they hide, collapse onto them. It would be one for the history books. Our foreign office and diplomatic missions would have a hectic 15 years setting our international relations and record straight, but I say it'd be worth every stinking sanction! lol.

There are no words which adequately express my hatred for them. Ruined this country of ours, they did. :cray:

Easy there buddy, but I must admit I like your style.

As I said you guys need to test Modi with your home grown terrorists like you did in Mumbai in 2008 when the spineless congress would do nothing.

As for Pak's response, we saw how it responded in Kargil affair where the Indian AF beat the Sh*t out of your Mujs :-). India carefully avoided firing across the border but next time the international scenario is not going to be very conducive to your Pak army hob-nobbing so openly with the terrorists. So do respond but at your own peril. You thought you could (mis)use your nuclear shield in Kargil but India outsmarted you guys:(.

A sea of difference between 1999 and 2014+ in the world opinion.

And when India starts bombing camps in Azad Kashmir, so should the Pak army/govt/people be thanking India.

You are welcome:-)

k

As I said you guys need to test Modi with your home grown terrorists like you did in Mumbai in 2008 when the spineless congress would do nothing.

As for Pak's response, we saw how it responded in Kargil affair where the Indian AF beat the Sh*t out of your Mujs :-). India carefully avoided firing across the border but next time the international scenario is not going to be very conducive to your Pak army hob-nobbing so openly with the terrorists. So do respond but at your own peril. You thought you could (mis)use your nuclear shield in Kargil but India outsmarted you guys:(.

A sea of difference between 1999 and 2014+ in the world opinion.

And when India starts bombing camps in Azad Kashmir, so should the Pak army/govt/people be thanking India.

You are welcome:-)

We've been hearing about India attacking Pakistan since 2001,2008 and so on. Kid, don't ask for trouble where it is not needed.

Go pujafy your modi and spare this thread of your non-sense.

you my dear seem to be itching to bring down last pieces of Karazai gov.

Oh bhai meray

Pakistan and Afghanistan must work together to cleanse ares on their borders.
So should be India and Pakistan but Pakistan doesn't..
Terrorism of any kind whether against India or against Pakistan is destroying you as well. You cannot have a two way policy against terrorism religious extremism is mostly a mental phenomena and you cannot have two ways of dealing it.
I have a question mate how does General Zia Ul Haq legacy is viewed in Pakistan? is he is viewed as a good leader or responsible for religious extremism Pakistan and India is facing today?

Back
Top Bottom