What's new

Pakistan finally given up on Saudi Arabia?

Hindu does not go country hopping to avenge HIS God? Or threaten beheadings etc. Its Muslims, irrespective of country of origin indulges in these action and you guys call Hindus as extremist?

How many countries and people are out and about to ridicule Hindu deities? If someone persistently starts abusing Hinduism then some Hindus will eventually get fed up and retaliate; they will then be called extremists.

If Hindu was extremist, all the temples destroyed and converted in to Masjid would have long been awesome temple. But it is not...that speaks who is extremist and who tolerant

Hust because PMIK has been yelling genocide, genocide, genocide...it does not mean gebocide is happening. What a laughping stock he has made himself infront of world leaders. Arab world kjows his theaterics. Funny , PMIK is blind to actual persecution of Muslims by China .

With China, it is politics above religion; besides what China does within her own boundaries cannot be compared to what India does within our Boundary (Jammu Kashmir is claimed by Pakistan).

Test of Equality:
Does your Constitution allows a Hindu to be your PM?
How do you treat Ahmediyas?

There is no test here, Pakistan is NOT a secular state, it is an ISLAMIC state and hence the President and/or the Prime Minister cannot be non-Muslim.

How many countries and people are out and about to ridicule Hindu deities? If someone persistently starts abusing Hinduism then some Hindus will eventually get fed up and retaliate; they will then be called extremists.

With China, it is politics above religion; besides what China does within her own boundaries cannot be compared to what India does within our Boundary (Jammu Kashmir is claimed by Pakistan).

There is no test here, Pakistan is NOT a secular state, it is an ISLAMIC state and hence the President and/or the Prime Minister cannot be non-Muslim.

Two Nation Theory was basis Muslims of India moving to Pakistan. When they stayed on, at that very moment, for a Hindu like me, any right on Kashmir that Pakistan had becomes unjustified. Indian Hindus has kept Kashmir Valley for the lies of Muslims, who took separate lands for themself and did not vacate the land given to Hindus. For Indian Muslims, Kashmir Vallet has been kept.

Hindus like me do not like Gandhi and Nehru for their crazy actions and policies. Things are settting to factual realities gradually in India.

Mav3rick, you are rationale in your response. My respect to you for your sincere reverts without resorting to abuse. All my Muslin friends in India are like you...educated, honest and cultured. My regards to you.

Two Nation Theory was basis Muslims of India moving to Pakistan. When they stayed on, at that very moment, for a Hindu like me, any right on Kashmir that Pakistan had becomes unjustified. Indian Hindus has kept Kashmir Valley for the lies of Muslims, who took separate lands for themself and did not vacate the land given to Hindus. For Indian Muslims, Kashmir Vallet has been kept.

Hindus like me do not like Gandhi and Nehru for their crazy actions and policies. Things are settting to factual realities gradually in India.

Mav3rick, you are rationale in your response. My respect to you for your sincere reverts without resorting to abuse. All my Muslin friends in India are like you...educated, honest and cultured. My regards to you.
lets go back to the subject which is about Pakistan potentially abandoning Saudi camp and taking the Turkish side,.
Because it’s true most of the times? Evil Wahabi Terrorist Sunnis against brave Shiites killing evil ISIS is the narrative right now. And this is unfair!

You are badmouthing Saudis like they are the devils themselves (I am not a Saudi fan either) and you portray the Ottoman Empire as kind of holy kingdom (not true!), if I would criticize Iran that way you would start ten whataboutisms regarding gulfies and lock the thread. Shiites and Iran should get the same amount of criticism like us Sunnis. But this would be sectarianism, right?
Turkey, Qatar and Malaysia are not shia regimes. it wont be against Islam to join them and end the saudi hegemony.
Iran- Saudi confrontation is well beyond the scope of the sects. you must object, criticize and point out whatever is wrong but you

DON'T need to be politically correct
DON'T be compelled to equally criticize another party just to remain in equilibrium
No whataboutism no excuses, no sectarian bull crap from the behind.

learn from Turks, Qataris and Malaysians .. they are beyond sectarianism.
heck . learn from Taliban even they are willing to cooperate and work with Iran. they don't need to prove how much they hate Iran though their words and actions.

Saudis dont represent Sunni Muslims, their actions from their birth to this date have many examples which are anything but Islamic. their foundation, their saking of Hijaz and ousting of Sherifs the desecration of Janat Al Baqeeh , their disregard for Kashmir cause and siding with Indians and their bank rolling of militant ideology must not be ignored because Iranian regime of Khomanis have their own skeletons in their closet.

for me my country is first. if they dont stop hurting Pakistan and side with our enemies then the Saudi royal family and its Israeli and Indian friends can go to hell for all I care.

Last edited:
We don’t need to be that hasty. Yes, in the past, we have taken the easy way out and gone cap in hand to the Saudis and not reformed ourselves. Being out in the cold, will finally force our establishment to come up with an independent route to a prosperous future; I.e. the Turkic corridor and value added industries from mining.

Considering how dramatically US politics can see saw, Pakistan has learned to be more pragmatic and worked towards a more resilient development strategy; CPEC and SEZs. The Saudis and the rest of the GCC may learn this soon with the incoming Biden administration.

Couple this with the falling demand for oil, and the GCC will be looking for growth industries to invest in. This is where the mining and value added industriesalong with large scale organic farming may get them interested in enough in Pakistan again. In which case, they would need us more than we need them.

Add the final ingredient to this, cutting Iran out this corridor and they may come running to cement Iran’s isolation and encirclement, if Iran doesn’t mend its ways.

Don’t count the Saudis out, just taken in by a used car salesman selling them on a fantasy, which they will quickly be disabused of when the F-35 is taken off the lot.

In the mean time, we should take this as an opportunity to reform ourselves (the silver lining of similar predicament; I.e. FATF) and develop a stronger independent streak, because wether it is politics or economics, our people may not have that long to stay in the GCC countries as mere skilled labor.

I am not counting them out, sooner or later they will learn their place. One cannot push a country with size and power of Pakistan unless you have bought out some of their leaders for their personal benefits which was the past and has been dealt with. No self respecting leader of 220 million will take order from uneducated bunch about what to show on our TV, where our PM can and cannot go, which leaders he can and cannot meet. I wont even mention amount of money they spent in Pakistan to keep it in chaos, no haram khor mullah could survive in Pakistan without their ill gotten money from Arabs. As far as workers in middle east...lets leave it to Allah who giveth and taketh away the rizk.

It is not KSA or Iran, we choose neither.

Worsening ties with KSA does not equal increasing ties with Iran.

Let us face it, KSA backstabbing hurts because we were strong allies once and supported each other through thick and thin. That friendship is gone now. It is merely a transactional relationship now. KSA being in American camp will push it further towards Israel and India.

What we need to do is prevent any way for KSA to blackmail us again, as they did in Kuala Lumpur.

We don't need to make KSA our enemy, they are not.

Iran has its own separate issues like Indian spy cooperation, terrorism, and proxy recruitment, but let's save it for another thread.

Iran has been far more dangerous to Pakistan than KSA, but I suppose some people would ignore that.

We should focus on Pakistan first, leave all others in the back. We see what benefits Pakistan and what states have helped us and which have actively hurt us.

The road to take will become clear.

Back
Top Bottom