What's new

Pakistan finally given up on Saudi Arabia?

Agree.
The problem is, it seems Modi can stay in power for quite a few years, while Hindutva will be dominant ideology in foreseeable future.
Even Modi step down in 2025, which may not happen, BJP will still win election. I don't think Congress can do something significant. Congress as a party, secularism in India as ideology fade out.
Pakistan must get prepared for a more aggressive and more Nazi like India.

Back to topic, Pakistan has a heavy weight and pivot in China world view and world order. I hope more Pakistanis will do business and travel in China. We need more people to people connections.

I have Pakistanis friends in US by the way.

BJP/Modi suit Pakistan tbh as they negate the very fundamentals on which India was marketed and sold to the world from its very beginning, a secular and moderate country. Congress is more dangerous to Pakistan, as they can hide away the ugly realities of India with their secular mask. Infact, its was the congress government when all the terrorism campaign against Pakistan was started using Afghan soil, of course, under American wings.

And yes completely agree. It has been such a foolish policy of the state when it is more worried about markets oceans apart when there is a market of billion plus people just next door! China is not only the biggest market but very rich one as well. I dont understand why our trade volume is so low. Pakistan is 220 million people strong country after all. China should be Pakistan top trading partner, its no brainer.

1 million Pakistanis working in saudi Arabia. Does the common wisdom of pdf advise their prompt return to Pakistan ?
It's all business, Saudi knows majority Indians work in govt key post. Plus due to fall in petroleum products demand India is best bet to uplift Saudi economy. Saudi targeting Indian over 1.5 billion market. Where massive demand. Eu , China and North America has recently started massive EV projects for cheap power and keep environment clean.
But its wrong Pakistan has given up KSA. Pak is developing there missile program to updating there security apparatus .

Last edited:
1 million Pakistanis working in saudi Arabia. Does the common wisdom of pdf advise their prompt return to Pakistan ?

You looking for a visa to get out of your sh~thole? :sarcastic:
we should become good at juggling it's as simple as that and forget about zero sum relations.

Unfortunately due to the leverage GCC has over Pakistan this has not been the case in recent history. But if GCC is willing to backstab Palestinians for some fancy planes I ask what they would ditch Pakistan for?

Last edited:
I have been saying this for ages

Our ENEMY is Hindus and extremist Hindus in particular, India is just a state

We are far too emotional people and we put too much emphasis on relationship with other states when these relationships should purely be about SELF INTEREST!!

We should be centered on countering and hurting our enemy in India and ultimately doing it ourselves so dosent matter where we are we target them as long as we target them

What is an Extremist Hindus? Is it those kinds who go to other countries and commit suicide bombings, who kill in cold blood with guns leaders of other sects, who are on payroll to participate in other people wars in Afghanistan, Syria, Arab? What exactly are these Extremist Hindus? How many of these extremist Hindus have crossed into Pakistan and other countries and indulged in terrorists act and how many thousands of them have been killed and buried in unmarked graves? Do throw some light?
BJP/Modi suit Pakistan tbh as they negate the very fundamentals on which India was marketed and sold to the world from its very beginning, a secular and moderate country. Congress is more dangerous to Pakistan, as they can hide away the ugly realities of India with their secular mask. Infact, its was the congress government when all the terrorism campaign against Pakistan was started using Afghan soil, of course, under American wings.

And yes completely agree. It has been such a foolish policy of the state when it is more worried about markets oceans apart when there is a market of billion plus people just next door! China is not only the biggest market but very rich one as well. I dont understand why our trade volume is so low. Pakistan is 220 million people strong country after all. China should be Pakistan top trading partner, its no brainer.

If India becomes a Hindu State, what will happen? How does it affect a Christian USA, UK, FRANCE and Islamic Islamic Pakistan etc?

Hinduism does not seek conversion? It does not call other religions as Kaafir? It does not kill other religions other than as reaction or in self defence?

Why India with 80% Hindus and with a constitution which guarantees equality to every religion will be worse than a Country like Pakistan which is Islamic and which does not treat other religions as equal.

I just fail to understand the logic being highlighted.

Last edited:
KSA is an alternate route, when direct calls from 001 are not feasible and plausible deniability is needed. You are way down in this pecking order which simply is not fit for the size and power Pakistan posses. Pakistan has been trebly marketing itself as well. Time is now to reverse all that non sense. Why do you think Pakistan got involved in Azerbaijan-Armenia conflict? I heard we are getting Azeri oil now as an alternate to Saudi.

You see the problem is, Pakistan can juggle relations with both China and America, Saudis cant. Its their weakness which make them misfit in the new emerging world order. They are part of old world order and are refusing to acknowledge and change with time.
Lol ..i have not mentioned oil..I am saying we can not until we find a replacement of 20 billion dollar more or less generating from GcC and yes they can replace workers within month while we can't generate such billions ...we already have more then millions unemployed in country ... Aziri oil was available even before there conflict in which we pay lop service ... We just begged 6 billions two years back...let's be rationale our economy can't survive our alif laila based ambitions

You looking for a visa to get out of your sh~thole? :sarcastic:

Unfortunately due to the leverage GCC has over Pakistan this has not been the case in recent history. But if GCC is willing to backstab Palestinians for some fancy planes I ask what they would ditch Pakistan for?
Let them be the ditchers if I may use the word there is a word in english called pretence and there is a term in the law called estoppel it's all diplomacy isn't it it's a very interesting art but for patient, wise and cool headed people.

If India becomes a Hindu State, what will happen? How does it affect a Christian USA, UK, FRANCE and Islamic Islamic Pakistan etc?

Hinduism does not seek conversion? It does not call other religions as Kaafir? It does not kill other religions other than as reaction or in self defence?

Why India with 80% Hindus and with a constitution which guarantees equality to every religion will be worse than a Country like Pakistan which is Islamic and which does not treat other religions as equal.

I just fail to understand the logic being highlighted.

You , India, was created as secular state. That is the building block your state stood upon. Pakistan on the other hand has always been a Islamic state, that is our foundation and our building block. So when you say that now you want to become a "Hindu state" , not secular, I am afriad you cant do that because the building blocks of your state are made out of secularism. You can do it, BUT, you have to destroy the India in its present form and build a new one, if you can. And the outside world should be the least of your worries as those who signed under the dotted lines to be part of Indian federation, not all of them signed for "Hindu India".

Hope this make sense.

Lol ..i have not mentioned oil..I am saying we can not until we find a replacement of 20 billion dollar more or less generating from GcC and yes they can replace workers within month while we can't generate such billions ...we already have more then millions unemployed in country ... Aziri oil was available even before there conflict in which we pay lop service ... We just begged 6 billions two years back...let's be rationale our economy can't survive our alif laila based ambitions
Absolutely

Where you can find replacement for such large workforce specially under rampant global pandemic? India, the epicentre of covid? Its not easy as you are making it out to be, it will hit Saudi hard as well, like shooting at their own foot. They may eventually replace Pakistanis but it will be a long process, for which Pakistan needs to prepare as well.

Either change and take hard decisions or keep on getting blackmailed by these camel jokies, who btw are extension of yanks.

You , India, was created as secular state. That is the building block your state stood upon. Pakistan on the other hand has always been a Islamic state, that is our foundation and our building block. So when you say that now you want to become a "Hindu state" , not secular, I am afriad you cant do that because the building blocks of your state are made out of secularism. You can do it, BUT, you have to destroy the India in its present form and build a new one, if you can. And the outside world should be the least of your worries as those who signed under the dotted lines to be part of Indian federation, not all of them signed for "Hindu India".

Hope this make sense.

Your understanding is not correct. Secularism was added in India's Constitution in 1976 by Indira Gandhi to appease a section. Equality etc will remain even when we remove Secularism. 1976...remember not 1947.

Too much propoganda results in suppressing of facts conviently.

Back
Top Bottom