What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

i ask 1 question to all the experts
if us impose sanctions on pakistan
than can we maintain these news f-16s block 52
i hear by my friend who is in air force told me that the when our pilots starts flying f-16s the software load from usa each and every time
suppose he is true than what we will do with these junks

i hear by my friend who is in air force told me that the when our pilots starts flying f-16s the software load from usa each and every time

no its not true we can maintain them few years of sanctions dear do you really think paf think tanks are dumb ?:fie:

The F16buy had political and other considerations. Both of these have been fulfilled. We have the planes in our hands. We now need to think of how to improve what we are going to acquire next. From that aspect and the sheer realization that PAF is not wholly reliant on F16s we can say that sanctions if any in future wil not affect us as badly as when we were fully reliant on these planes. The future is red and green gentlemen!!!
Araz

US can,t impose sanctions on pak till 2014-15 atleast n till that time we will be having J-10s inshaALLAH n more JFTs

That is an excellent question.
Once the US stops the spare parts for the Block 52+s, there is no way we can operate them and they would be kept in hangars to rust. And the supply of spares would be minimized or stopped once this 'War on Terror' is end. This was part of the 'strings' or 'conditions' that PAF will not operate these new fighters against India and will be solely used in WoT. But we placed them right next to Indian border so guess what the intentions are.

What about the software load in US? You mean the software gets loaded from US by US permission? I don't think that is true but they do have record of the activities.

Backup power?

Isn't there an APU for that???

Or is it for a small secluded component?

APU is for the entire aircraft. I was talking about a small module inside the cockpit. For reference take the example of small cell in you computer's motherboard.;)

That is an excellent question.
Once the US stops the spare parts for the Block 52+s, there is no way we can operate them and they would be kept in hangars to rust. And the supply of spares would be minimized or stopped once this 'War on Terror' is end. This was part of the 'strings' or 'conditions' that PAF will not operate these new fighters against India and will be solely used in WoT. But we placed them right next to Indian border so guess what the intentions are.

What about the software load in US? You mean the software gets loaded from US by US permission? I don't think that is true but they do have record of the activities.
These days spare parts are not problem. Even after 1998 sanction, we got spare parts from Israel but it was costly. Many companies are making spare parts even in turkey.
Companies are concerned with money, They don't care you are ally or enemy. Just show them Blue money, You are always welcome !! :D

APU is for the entire aircraft. I was talking about a small module inside the cockpit. For reference take the example of small cell in you computer's motherboard.;)

Backup power kind of caught my eye!

It was actually a wild boar which took a liking to the Sargodha runway. The wrecked F-16 was indeed passed on to the Chinese.
Ironically, one of my first post on this forum touched this subject but a certain member was very critical of me and even requested the administration to "get this idiot off the forum". !! :angel:

so this actually did happened? i always thought it was one of the "moral boaster" kind of story

Missiles are allowed to cross the Border but not the Plane.

yes im very much aware of that.. i was saying in context to this statement "This was part of the 'strings' or 'conditions' that PAF will not operate these new fighters against India and will be solely used in WoT." provision of Amraams by the US of A means the Blk52s can be used as "self defense" against India instead of solely for WoT.

yes im very much aware of that.. i was saying in context to this statement "This was part of the 'strings' or 'conditions' that PAF will not operate these new fighters against India and will be solely used in WoT." provision of Amraams by the US of A means the Blk52s can be used as "self defense" against India instead of solely for WoT.

GOD forgive incase of war i assure you these vipers will be and shall be used against any enemy even across the border the rest is all BS what you think PAF bought these for the show of it . These are war birds of PAF ( PAKISTAN) and shall be used and will be used against any enemy simply.

These days spare parts are not problem. Even after 1998 sanction, we got spare parts from Israel but it was costly. Many companies are making spare parts even in turkey.
Companies are concerned with money, They don't care you are ally or enemy. Just show them Blue money, You are always welcome !! :D
o heared about turkey supports but israeli supports
you have any source

119447.jpg

118148.jpg

100-yil-ugur-ozkan-7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom