What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

Hi,

What is a King Snake---a snake that eats Vipers---.

That is what the name of the next non stealth fighter aircraft of the US air force is going to be.
Not a good example if US is designing something to destroy it's own achievement rather than other opponents.

I hate this policy of neglect and complacency. Saving 2-300000and lose 400 million worth of stuff (F16 and Erieyes times 3) although in the latter case I gather the Khanazeer walked in through the main door.
A
The primary reasons have more to do with the service itself. The ground complement of base defense complement of PAF is not that much trained or equipped as the army which is trained for such tasks. That's why the TTP guys managed to ingress easily. After this incident, army troops were also incorporated in the base defenses.... And in a later incident, the defending army troops were instrumental in repulsing another attack.

Not a good example if US is designing something to destroy it's own achievement rather than other opponents.

That looks eerily close to F16XL

Its just a graphic design issued by a the Hushkit aviation blog in collaboration with an aviation expert to guess what the purported F-16 4.5gen replacement might look like.

If someone actually read about it they wouldn’t claim it to be the next generation of US jet.

The primary reasons have more to do with the service itself. The ground complement of base defense complement of PAF is not that much trained or equipped as the army which is trained for such tasks. That's why the TTP guys managed to ingress easily. After this incident, army troops were also incorporated in the base defenses.... And in a later incident, the defending army troops were instrumental in repulsing another attack.
I posted on the basis of news in the media saying the Erieye attacks had inside help. Thinking back it did not say what sort of internal help but I assumed they were ushered in through the main door.
A

Clearest picture I have seen with the IAF kill marking

1616178304438.png

You are such a simpleton,

You don' even know what you are saying---.

When you are shooting for the stars---many a great achievements are pummeled in the process.

If it was not for those great achievements---they would not reach a higher plateau.

The americans are so far ahead of anyone that their 5th gen aircraft have no match as of now---.

Their 4.5 gen aircraft can compete and beat any adversary.

I posted on the basis of news in the media saying the Erieye attacks had inside help. Thinking back it did not say what sort of internal help but I assumed they were ushered in through the main door.
A

Hi,

Regardless of our differences---at the end of the day---you will agree with most of the stuff I had stated over the years.

Hi,

That is why we needed a special security force for the air bases and GHQ and other sensitive installations.

You are such a simpleton,

You don' even know what you are saying---.

When you are shooting for the stars---many a great achievements are pummeled in the process.

If it was not for those great achievements---they would not reach a higher plateau.

The americans are so far ahead of anyone that their 5th gen aircraft have no match as of now---.

Their 4.5 gen aircraft can compete and beat any adversary.
Yes mighty Mastan sahib, we are not privileged to sit in the board meetings of LM or Boeing to know the inside story.....let me remind you what you said earlier...

Hi,

That is what the name of the next non stealth fighter aircraft of the US air force is going to be.
Now tell me was the Viper created to eat the Phantom or Hornet produced to destroy the Tomcat.
Newer designs may have much more capabilities but it's wrong to say they are purposely created to finish others.....while some countries are acquiring F-35s to replace say F-16s in their inventory but there are other countries who still prefer and are ordering the Vipers.

Last edited:

"A kingsnake attacking a western diamondback rattlesnake, a member of the viper family".

"As for the F-36’s name, kingsnakes are North American snakes that live up to 30 years, which bodes well for the F-36’s service life. Kingsnakes are so named because they have a habit of eating other snakes—a fitting moniker for a fighter designed to replace the Viper."

Thats a MKI kill...........
Hi,

Or it might be the one that was intended to replace the viper (f-35) is too costly, so they are going for a more cost effective replacement for their cold war era single engine fighters i.e A-10 and F-16.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom