What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

Viper Demo PAF

1616069832752.png

That looks eerily close to F16XL

Hi,

It does---does it not---. US military has found out that its conventional technology is so far ahead of others that it does not need stealth to overcome the adversary.

I always wondered how the boar got near the runway. Weren’t the runways fenced off?
no. never it was deemed extensive to do and decision makers thought their power of faith will keep boars away.

the similar mentality saw our bases getting back to back attacks during 2000s when TTP and LeJ kjanzeers took over from their boar cousins.

Boars were living on the base and in any case fencing is not much help as they can dig under the fence.
We have been using electric wires for boars to guard peanut cultivation for ages and trust we have tons of them..and it works..like really works..

With respect to safety there multiple protocols and simple fuse will do

So if boars are at bases its sheer incompetence there is no other possible explaination

no. never it was deemed extensive to do and decision makers thought their power of faith will keep boars away.

the similar mentality saw our bases getting back to back attacks during 2000s when TTP and LeJ kjanzeers took over from their boar cousins.
I hate this policy of neglect and complacency. Saving 2-300000and lose 400 million worth of stuff (F16 and Erieyes times 3) although in the latter case I gather the Khanazeer walked in through the main door.
A

Back
Top Bottom