What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

"A kingsnake attacking a western diamondback rattlesnake, a member of the viper family".

"As for the F-36’s name, kingsnakes are North American snakes that live up to 30 years, which bodes well for the F-36’s service life. Kingsnakes are so named because they have a habit of eating other snakes—a fitting moniker for a fighter designed to replace the Viper."
That being said - THERE IS NO SUCH AIRCRAFT with that nomenclature nor that design under consideration in ANY official US military project.

It is as similar to the stealthy JF-17 concepts as anything else.
... Here the plot thickens..... Let's stick to this thread... :partay::cheers::cheers:
Considering the attitude of some members these days... “Yeh, Zaroor Bajwa ki ghalati hai”

To mark 1000 pages of the F-16 Topic, i'm just gonna post a few videos i've done on this beauty (most of us love).

You can tell the difference from my earlier work to the most recent :p: .

There is also the video dedicated to Wg Cdr. Nauman Akram (Shaheed), but I didn't think it was suitable to post that.

Hi,

Americans have a habit of sending the eastern block on a wild goose chase---while in truth---they may have something entirely different in mind---.

This information is on a similar level to create confusion---. But then it maybe the truth.

Anyone got an image of 84708?

@Windjammer @Hodor @airomerix

There's a pre MLU era picture available on F-16.net.

20210320_031618.jpg

Post MLU.
FB_IMG_1616206227228.jpg

Last edited:
Yes mighty Mastan sahib, we are not privileged to sit in the board meetings of LM or Boeing to know the inside story.....let me remind you what you said earlier...

Now tell me was the Viper created to eat the Phantom or Hornet produced to destroy the Tomcat.
Newer designs may have much more capabilities but it's wrong to say they are purposely created to finish others.....while some countries are acquiring F-35s to replace say F-16s in their inventory but there are other countries who still prefer and are ordering the Vipers.

Hi,

You don't need to sit on the board meetings. But you need to have a sound and fundamental base of the american workings and understanding what they are doing---but you cannot do that by being prickly.

Everything that is coming out or will come has already been written in books on wars and weapons, espionage, combat etc etc etc.

To mark 1000 pages of the F-16 Topic, i'm just gonna post a few videos i've done on this beauty (most of us love).

You can tell the difference from my earlier work to the most recent :p: .

There is also the video dedicated to Wg Cdr. Nauman Akram (Shaheed), but I didn't think it was suitable to post that.
Man this video works so well with Sebastian Böhm - Blue Monday you gotta try this out.

Back
Top Bottom