What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

I had actually chatted w paco after his interview with the youtube channel. He said F-16s from PAF didn't get into bfm with the F-14s and would call aim-9 shots outside of what he thought should be the weapon engagement zone and exit the area. Sounded like PAF was not very keen on participating but he did say they got kills on the F-7Ps that did get into mock dog fights with them.

ACE of PAF
tSi5pontshrored ·

'Shared by a family member of Shaheed'

When Wing Commander Nouman Ali Khan went to the grave of WC Noman Akram Shaheed, He sent a text to WC Noman Akram's Cell.

"It was great to meet you again as always"

In an interview, Wing Commander Nouman Ali Khan praised the leadership & fighter flying abilities of Wing Commander Noman Akram Shaheed & added "He always outsmarted me" ...

1615473255404.png

Last Run in of WC Nouman Akram Shaheed

May Allah SWT bless him high ranks in Jannah.

1615473374018.png

Someone needed to dig into some interview from 90s when PAF was really lacking the equipment beside the newly induction of Falcons but not so surprisingly, Indian troll has to forget what happened on 27th Feb, 2019... not too long ago but speaks volume of hurt & pain in there.

I wouldn't give too much credit to that interview either. Other USAF pilots from the same era have very different views. There was an entire thread on it. Along with the fact that the Emirati Pilots he praises in the very next breath were being trained by the Pakistanis. They have no problem hiring Pakistani F-16 pilots for the same USAF aggressor squadrons either.

Remember that F-14 cockpit footage with a placard held up by the pilot against Pakistan? Obviously there is more behind this interview.

I wouldn't give too much credit to that interview either. Other USAF pilots from the same era have very different views. There was an entire thread on it. Along with the fact that the Emirati Pilots he praises in the very next breath were being trained by the Pakistanis. They have no problem hiring Pakistani F-16 pilots for the same USAF aggressor squadrons either.

Remember that F-14 cockpit footage with a placard held up by the pilot against Pakistan? Obviously there is more behind this interview.
Yes but those Emiratis were flying Mirage 2000s, and those fighter pilots were trained by the French. The training from the Pakistanis were limited to their FCU-level at the time. OCU-level Pakistani IPs didn't arrive until 1997 onwards (and they have had only 3 since then, none are there presently).

The USAF Aggressors hired one ex-PAF pilot, but that was an exceptional case. He didn't even get considered in the Middle East.

Generally from my interaction with USAF, they have been generally positive especially with the F-16 guys. Doesn't make Pakistani fighter pilots sky gods as portrayed back in Pakistan, but gives out a good impression as an organisation.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom