What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

Some dumb indians like to laugh at everything not understanding what goes on in a professional air force rather then the shitty unporofessional air force they have get a life guys there is still time don't be a stupid troll for rest of your lives this is a defence forum get educated lolz.

Some dumb indians like to laugh at everything not understanding what goes on in a professional air force rather then the shitty unporofessional air force they have get a life guys there is still time don't be a stupid troll for rest of your lives this is a defence forum get educated lolz.
I would never be Indian and underestimate the enemy. There are plenty of professional warfighters in India and it would be at PAF and Pakistani followers detriment as well to think otherwise. PAF has also had “Yes men” political sycophant leadership which had caused it years of ruin just as the IAF may have had it before.
But that should not let it be branded professional or unprofessional solely on that basis.

Wartime performance matters a lot and @airomerix @PanzerKiel @Ark_Angel have explained well(in various posts) the realities of their military in terms of composition, training and funding vis-a-vis their enormous size.
If anything, I would suggest that the PAF was somewhat surprised (in terms of overestimated performance) by the IAF pilots in the air and leadership on the ground.

That doesn’t mean that the IAF hasn’t bandaged its wounds and now is equipping at a lighting footing to make up for its key strategic lackings in EW & COMSEC.

i disagree on your logic that a person coming from F-16 background will want F-16, the person who was heading the project when it was launched was none other than AVM Shahid Latif and we all know that he was one of the first people from PAF to fly the F-16's to Pakistan, he had to sacrifice his chance to become COAS just because he didn't wanted to put aside the Thunder program instead of going for procurements from abroad.

Iss hamam mai sab nangay nahin hain (Shukar Allah ka) :)
He also had health concerns and was never in race of ACM

I would never be Indian and underestimate the enemy. There are plenty of professional warfighters in India and it would be at PAF and Pakistani followers detriment as well to think otherwise. PAF has also had “Yes men” political sycophant leadership which had caused it years of ruin just as the IAF may have had it before.
But that should not let it be branded professional or unprofessional solely on that basis.

Wartime performance matters a lot and @airomerix @PanzerKiel @Ark_Angel have explained well(in various posts) the realities of their military in terms of composition, training and funding vis-a-vis their enormous size.
If anything, I would suggest that the PAF was somewhat surprised (in terms of overestimated performance) by the IAF pilots in the air and leadership on the ground.

That doesn’t mean that the IAF hasn’t bandaged its wounds and now is equipping at a lighting footing to make up for its key strategic lackings in EW & COMSEC.
27th Feb was a wake up call for IAF and they are already working on their shortcomings. Now how long would it take is anyone's guess, as they also have core issues like political interference and size of force.

Hi by the way shahid Javed was the first squadron leader who has landed his F16 15th January 1983 at PAF base sargodha if I believe so
can anybody with more knowledge be able to confirm
thank you

20210304_065725.jpg
20210304_065715.jpg

... and if memory serves, the last Anatolian Eagle had JF-17's.

Anatolian Phoenix had No. 9 Sqn (Griffins).

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom