What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

Although you are quite right about the fact that those embargo 28 F-16s were really pushed to their structural limits and even after the over haul their life won't be like the new ones. As we have heard that U.S have gave back us the money of those 28 F-16s in terms of Palm Oil, so it would be a great idea to go for the 50-70 J-10/J-10S instead of older 28 F-16s and even the most criticized 18 F-16 Block-52s and more over they can order more like another 50-70 J-10B/J-10BS. Although I agree on the upgrade of the current fleet we should be of 31 F-16A/B Block-15, they can upgrade 10 in U.S and the rest 21 F-16s in Turkey. Think over!
j10-7.jpg

People%2527s+Liberation+Army+Air+Force+J-10+Vanguard+Vigorous+Dragon+SD-10+PL-12+BVRAAM+PL-8+10+ASR+HMS+IFR+.jpg

Jian-10+%2528J-10B%2529+AESA+RADAR+fc-20+PLAAF+PAF+%25284%2529.jpg

2313171538_c4d9ce2ffb_o.jpg

Just a slight correction. The 14 F16s that PAF has already received were not used or used sparingly and therefore a good thing to get. As to the other 14 they are in the aggressor unit of US navy and these have probably been excessively used and abused.PAF therefore is not willing to receive them as well as US navy not willing to discharge them. So we have status quop on these 14 for which US is trying to find alternatives.
Araz

Newbie question : I believe that our JF-17s were made keeping in mind low costs and adaptability, which is to say that a plethora of newer better avionics, electronics, equipment etc. can be integrated into the JF-17(or some of its later models). My question is : Is it possible for it to be upgraded with enough cutting edge equipment to be a comparable deterrent to some of the latest generations of F-16s...?

Cheers,
Armstrong

they can check loaded too damn they have GBUs mavrick and many other toys but they never load it :P they just keep 2 side winders and run :lol:
mey be when they feel bored, then they think to go for a ride :yahoo: cheers man, lets do long drive :pakistan:

Finally PAF produced one of finest F-16 Block 52 Scale mode

407809_363505467012407_100000588692764_1334933_30164394_n.jpg

Actually that is the bad version..
I had the one that came with the deal signing... smooth, unbelievably detailed.. That is a copy of what I had.
Unfortunately mine was lost to a rather spoilt young Chap.

they can check loaded too damn they have GBUs mavrick and many other toys but they never load it :P they just keep 2 side winders and run :lol:

I have always wondered the same. While we have always seen jets all around the world fully loaded, have never ever seen a PAF jet with full payload.................i wonder why?

i think they keep it in storage for safety :D they are peaceful force

When a gun's on display, is it loaded ?

One of the most major causes of air accident is metal fatigue,
keeping the air frame as lightly loaded as possible is always a good idea.

I have a confusion. I read in this thread that MLU kits will include a new engine, whereas while talking to Kaiser Tufail, he said they will be supported by the same ones. Who is right?
I think Engine upgrade is a part of STAR program which basically includes modifications of structure to accommodate MLU package and capabilities. For example, I think F-16A/B models dont have the capacity to carry AMRAAMS due to wing's lack of strength and that even after the MLU, an aircraft cant perform all the roles of intended block (40\50) due to its structural limitations. You can google more on this and please dont hesitate to correct me, if you think otherwise.

I dont think he is any Pakistani Military man.
So GORAS are still present at Jacobabad AB.

whats wrong with you guys ? they are here for help us for learn us .please try to understand its not just a car buy and forget its damn modern jet. what you will feel if we sold jf-17 and they use same words for our technicians which stay there to teach them abut jf-17?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom