What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

ad31fd57415b6532393d53382b4c2f98.jpg

SoloTurk F-16 taking off with PAF F-16 taxiing on the runway (Wing Commander Ali Naeem Zahoor) at Izmir air show,2011.

are you sure?

arent those old pictures from a few years ago? They look familiar. I could be wrong though!

and why are these un-flagged aircrafts?

really not expected from you sir :lol: ap ab professor banty ja rahy hain jo sab janty hain per bhool jaty hai :D

they have to fly without flag and they are not yet inducted in PAF too . last hope post old images when these birds go there link of sir mabil and new pics from a photographer who take there and post it .they are on the way and they are ours so why dough ?

Good news after a Disastrous news of Indian Selection of Rafale, that we were expecting to be delayed a lil more or cancel. :P

Translated comments from the photographer.
Good delivery A flight of three units F16 to any one country. If anyone has information please share. First of all I apologize for the quality. F16 There was another one but I could not picture it at all. Cumptos
Fórum|Aviação Portugal - Ver um Único Post - Movimentos das Lajes - Açores (LPLA/TER)

That means the twin seater F-16 BM 82603 is there as well but not photographed.
9vfdjp.jpg

This is something interesting if we get it for over F 16 and easy to install !!!!!!!

It's an export AESA radar for F16 operators that wants to upgrade Block 50/52 like S. Korea, Singapore... and it will be available for PAFs Block 52s during later upgrades as well. However, it's specially made for exports/upgrades only and is not as capable as the Northrop Grumman AN/APG-80 in UAEs Block 60s.

Last edited by a moderator:
qc10.jpg

link also shows this dc-10
is he also cuming
it was last f-16 block52 which was hit by bird and return back to usa for overhauling

Its just a delivery guy !
Where did u read that Last Block-52 hit by a bird ? Please do give me the link.

I have a confusion. I read in this thread that MLU kits will include a new engine, whereas while talking to Kaiser Tufail, he said they will be supported by the same ones. Who is right?

qc10.jpg

link also shows this dc-10
is he also cuming
it was last f-16 block52 which was hit by bird and return back to usa for overhauling
Not true! The 10-801 was kept by USAF for testing purpose, on any possible up-gradations/modification that the PAF or, precisely, PAC could do.
Its just a delivery guy !
Where did u read that Last Block-52 hit by a bird ? Please do give me the link.
DC-10 was just snapped by the photographer! This isn't any Air base in Pakistan, and that doesn't mean only our Vipers would use the Air base!

Why is so hard for pakistan build AESA Radar and Better Engine .which is main problem that they are facing i wonder

[--Leo--];2554172 said:
Why is so hard for pakistan build AESA Radar and Better Engine .which is main problem that they are facing i wonder

AESA is something that is very difficult to design and build as you need a good amount of work in solid state electronics.

How many universities in Pakistan are working on that? None.

Same with Engine design. For High-performance engines you need advances in materials science, sophisticated equipment to deal with metallurgy. Neither Pakistan nor India or any other country in South Asia has the capability at the moment.

and why are these un-flagged aircrafts?

Until they land at Mushaf/Shahbaz they are property of U.S, hence their rules apply. Any minor/major problem that occurs during the delivery is their responsibility.

DC-10 was just snapped by the photographer! This isn't any Air base in Pakistan, and that doesn't mean only our Vipers would use the Air base!

Actually that DC-10 was a part of this formation. All the 52s and EDA a/c delivered to PAF were refueled by the a tanker during the journey....they also use it to contact with air traffic stations of different countries during the ferry mission. Its like a middle man:D

I am sure US has upgraded latest avionics with good Muscle in it. Specially MLU jets. USA definitively wants to win its F16 against Indian raffles and Russian Su30MKi and other competitors. US is very keen to see his jets against competitors.

Until they land at Mushaf/Shahbaz they are property of U.S, hence their rules apply. Any minor/major problem the occurs during the delivery is their responsibility.

Actually that DC-10 was a part of this formation. All the 52s and EDA a/c delivered to PAF were refueled by the a tanker during the journey....they also use it to contact with air traffic stations of different countries during the ferry mission. Its like a middle man:D

Okay, so they are USAF property till they land in Pakistan. Even flying over any other country's airspace? What about the PAF pilots. Would they be marked as flying a PAF F-16 or a USAF F-16? Anyhow answer this please.
I have a confusion. I read in this thread that MLU kits will include a new engine, whereas while talking to Kaiser Tufail, he said they will be supported by the same ones. Who is right?

Tanker is always seen with F-16 delivery. Tanker is necessary for crossing Pacific or ur bird might drink some sour water. So Tanker is just a Delivery Guy, as i said before.
By the way, when i said it is in Pakistan :what:

Back
Top Bottom