What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

I hope now PAF should never consider F16....

JF17 is the best choice....they shld focus on blk II

I guess we are real stupid, alwayz hoping goodwill from the USA and get stabbed as usual....I guess we shold forget USA's F-16nz anymore......needs to focus on JF-17 block-II.......:china::pakistan::)

I guess you people are considering wrong thing because PAF ain't stopping it any way. She might need a Harder Kick from USA to realize it. :lol:
But on the other hand we do need some old birds or retired birds for spare parts to keep our current fleet flying for 10 - 20 years. Thats why we need a few more dozen old F-16s. Thats why PAF is considering more old F-16s or else our F-16 would be like Iranian F-14s of today, by 20 years later.

Please do not make one liner posts just for the heck of it..the Whatever thread is there just for that.
Surprising that some ex-good members have suddenly lost their quality.

And the F-16's are a part of our plans for the near future.. and may still continue to be our leading edge beyond 2016.

One more thing that must be cleared is, these aren't any new F-16s. 4 are MLU-ed and 14 are ones we paid for but never received as promised.

Nothing is new here.

Please do not make one liner posts just for the heck of it..the Whatever thread is there just for that.
Surprising that some ex-good members have suddenly lost their quality.

And the F-16's are a part of our plans for the near future.. and may still continue to be our leading edge beyond 2016.
Yes! PAF got no choice but to keep on running the older F-16nz and Iam not seeing anything positive from USA perspective.....:smokin:

f1610801.jpg

f1684713.jpg

Oh wow. Finally 10-801 is arriving in Pakistan. I wonder where did the Navigator go?

so no USN F-16 coming this month lolz we know abut mlu and 1 block-52 but i was more interested in those 14 :rolleyes:

are you sure?

arent those old pictures from a few years ago? They look familiar. I could be wrong though!

and why are these un-flagged aircrafts?

are you sure?

arent those old pictures from a few years ago? They look familiar. I could be wrong though!

and why are these un-flagged aircrafts?

I think that's the procedure. All military aircraft from foreign nations undergoing up-gradation work in US are temporarily registered with the US Airforce units.....hence you can see the AF 91 811 written on the tail of the F-16 and the Pakistani flag blurred out.
Basically, Lockheed Martin, Boeing are working for USAF.....so the planes must be in USAF custody.

I don't know the exact legal reason for this....but maybe more informed members can shed some more light.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom