What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

whats wrong with you guys ? they are here for help us for learn us .please try to understand its not just a car buy and forget its damn modern jet. what you will feel if we sold jf-17 and they use same words for our technicians which stay there to teach them abut jf-17?

Totally agreed but yaar for how damn long ... its a viper not a spaceship ..

still we never recived total numbers and we need to send them back?

Point made.. about the qty of vipers that we haven't recived but not the point i made if our tech's understand what to do now then there is no need for the us personal to be there unless they are still learning .. and its part of what i meant how damn long will it take to get them to learn and for PAF to send the US personal back simply.

Point made.. about the qty of vipers that we haven't recived but not the point i made if our tech's understand what to do now then there is no need for the us personal to be there unless they are still learning .. and its part of what i meant how damn long will it take to get them to learn and for PAF to send the US personal back simply.

i think we also need them for MLU jets . they are also coming with new equipment and systems which never we work with .

I think Engine upgrade is a part of STAR program which basically includes modifications of structure to accommodate MLU package and capabilities. For example, I think F-16A/B models dont have the capacity to carry AMRAAMS due to wing's lack of strength and that even after the MLU, an aircraft cant perform all the roles of intended block (40\50) due to its structural limitations. You can google more on this and please dont hesitate to correct me, if you think otherwise.

i have seen early blocks of f-16 carrying harpoon and they are more heavier than aim 120

img0158pt.jpg
He seems to be a military personnel not an Air Force officer/trainer.
I dont think he is any Pakistani Military man.
So GORAS are still present at Jacobabad AB.
Jacobabad still has got US military who are over-looking the NATO supplies and managing the affairs.

The 'white' guy on the right, looks relatively young....maybe low 20s......he might be there as a mechanic/technician.....to train his Pakistani counterparts.....when Lockheed Martin sells the aircraft, either they can send their own men...which is not so cheap....or they can ask US Airforce to depute those who already have experience. The latter being the case here.

So relax.

One more thing i didnt know that Pakistan have F16's with confrontal tanks...............Thats a news if we have those.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom