What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

I personally think we should move away from these F-whatever I am the son of a PAF engineer that worked on the Star-fighter, and my father feels the same way for the future of PAF.

yes its clear sir from day one and proved after f-16 images in TAI . but we have to take care only USA and bring back jets from them ASAP they change there minds like weather in muree :D

Weather in Murree changes like they change their minds and moods, weather is more pridctable these days I guess.

I cant trust, untilll we get them [F16s] and Pakistani Officials confirms it ....

I think we never seen such example in the history of the world that any Military or govt belongs to any country buy weapons on the deal and allow enemy to kills its own people.

PAF's original plan set in 1980 was for 110 a/c and are striving to achieve this.

18 new F-16C/D cannot be delivered within one month. however 18 F-16C/D blk 40's can be transferred from EDA stocks on 'as is' basis.
so if the news is true, then it would be a combination of...

1-F16D - blk 52
3-F16A/B - blk 15MLU
14-F-16C/D - blk 40's (as USN still hasnt agreed to release the 14 F-16A's which were originally designated for PAF but were embargoed)

but before we jump for joy lets wait for DSCA announcement (if any)

18 new F-16C/D cannot be delivered within one month. however 18 F-16C/D blk 40's can be transferred from EDA stocks on 'as is' basis.
so if the news is true, then it would be a combination of...

1-F16D - blk 52
3-F16A/B - blk 15MLU
14-F-16C/D - blk 40's (as USN still hasnt agreed to release the 14 F-16A's which were originally designated for PAF but were embargoed)

but before we jump for joy lets wait for DSCA announcement (if any)

some are busy in sweet dreams sir please don't disturb them . honey block-52+ is on the way :lol:

How does the F16 qualify as "high tech?" It hasn't been in use by the United States for a long time, you are talking about a plane that originally came out in the 70s. Somehow I don't think the US is going to be too concerned about losing any "secret technologies" from a plane design that is older than most of the people on this forum...

Till today the f-16s form a backbone of the USAF , around 1262 f-16s are in service with USAF and that is the largest number of any fighter with any arm of the US whether UN or USAF ...

actully, US of A is using this issue, as a bribe to our leaders, a credit that was won by them from US of A, so that they can make huge statments in public, & in press, at the same time our, leader ship, trun its eys from the, ever happening bloodsheed of pakistanis?

US is very clever. THE U.S Government and lockheed martin will try their best to secure more orders, and convince partner nations and the others to to buy the f-16, thus keeping 1000s of jobs secure,keeping the production line up and running, and earn millions this way.As They were running out of money for more F22s. So they offered F35 with Less technology and less stealth than original F22 so that same earned money could use for F22. Remember F35 max speed is 1.6 Mach. IMAO.:eek:

I am happy Pakistan is going for FC-20 and jf17.

No need to get more optional F16s. Just get those which are our property now and we already paid them.

Kisi ny sahi kaha hai, Goray Chalaak Qom hain, Kabhi itbaar na karo aor Chokannay raho her baar.

we have 63 f-16s now a day + 18 more
but no mid air refueler for them

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

2589b7c50785521aebd309bcfde87bd3369d08ed730e8bd9244d1a5ba4173b0300744ce2e635103fc171f0d83f7e7046f0fa7eb8efb6f4b8a8f5439f035eae774b09aadffb40fb5915117

Actually we have 64 as of right now.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom