What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

i dont think so US will do that blunder..as it has to find a nice excuse which it doesnt now. The nuclear issue is long gone..so even we halt nato supplies i dont expect this desicion.
If pakistan is going to open supplies they should increase the transit to atleast 300 million from currrent pathetic 50 million per month. but better we should stop this thing

Yeah i know but it has more to do with ,I own a thing and US of A just coz they can ,is stopping us from having sumthing that is rightfully ours.

Yea you have the right to get the fighter but a friend like USA needs a simple excuses to break the rule and norm .

i dont think so US will do that blunder. If pakistan is going to open supplies they should increase the transit to atleast 300 million from currrent pathetic 50 million per month. but better we should stop this thing

Things have gone a little further, They want Transit open without Fees& Taxes otherwise They will sanction and do what they want the most to hurt Pakistan, see how they with held 6 F-16s. The best option is to immediately suspend Foreign Debt Repayments to US.

Things have gone a little further, They want Transit open without Fees& Taxes otherwise They will sanction and do what they want the most to hurt Pakistan, see how they with held 6 F-16s. The best option is to immediately suspend Foreign Debt Repayments to US.

There is much more we can do , equipment and military vehicle worth million are at karachi port.Get hold of them. Tell them u have thing we own and we have things u own .Better tell them to behave this time if they dont then check with all other option we have.

There is much more we can do , equipment and military vehicle worth million are at karachi port.Get hold of them. Tell them u have thing we own and we have things u own .Better tell them to behave this time if they dont then check with all other option we have.

amazing..... m fully agree with u

to my understanding, this is being considered in some corridors in GHQ :) though chances are less likely :(

Are all the F16s that were sent out for MLUs and other upgrades returned to Pakistan yet?

Pakistani military officials said a U.S. aid cutoff would suspend delivery next year of six refitted F-16 aircraft. Currently Pakistan currently has 47 F-16s, a small percentage of a fighter wing that also includes Chinese and European-made jets. (Jan 2 2012)

Redefined Pakistan-US relationship means less cooperation, lower expectations - The Washington Post

Well done, F-16 jets :wave:

PAF was suppose to get the delivery in Dec 2011 if I'm not mistaken. US "aid" and the F-16 deal are two separate programs. Pakistan should certainly no longer trust US administration. Pakistan suspends their supply line and they suspend delivery of PAF's F16s sent there to be upgraded. What idiot in PAF thought it would be a good idea to send Paks F16s to US for upgrades, knowing the political climate.

Were Pakistani F-16s not being upgraded in Turkey? I think they are holding one of our Block-52 jet which they said is for the trials and testing or something? Or has that reached Pakistan yet?

Guys.. enlighten on that please.

Yeah I think they still have one there for trial and testing, should expect it back in months I hope but not sure.

Daily Express (4th January 2012) reports that US has blocked delivery of F-16's, the US was supposed to deliver atleast 6 Jets this year. Ah.....it was an insane decision to purchase the A/C from a tried and tested unreliable supplier and a covert enemy, I personally hope that those who opted for these Jets are court-martialed for their treachery!

Exactly the PAF F-16 program should be halted unless Turkiye can give Pakistan assurances of F-16 tech support, spare parts, upgrade kits, even transfer of technology. Turkiye has indigenous licensed manufacturing capability of F16, PAF really needs to bypass some red tape with Tr and work with them on the F-16 program if PAF really wishes to continue progressing the platform. Meanwhile, JF-17 II has to developed.

1101416742-1.gif

I think, its the right time to say good bye to USA for ever .... Miltary and GOV should make strong decisions.

PAK is not being protected by these F16's.....its just an edge on counter part.

Closing F-16's doors would surly open new doors.....!!! Best time to rethink PAF.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom