What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

Source: ISPR.
It was said by ACM in interview in late November or early December.

Then plz post it here, what ever it is Video or text.
i am concerned about how could it be 4 Block-52s when we have received 17 or all, and never ordered more.
They are more likely MLU f-16s 6 or 10 ... figure is not confirmed but cant be block 52.

damn again USA did it lolz ab to aqaal ker jao yaar. i am happy our eggs was not in there basket more else we was screwed man hahaha

Then plz post it here, what ever it is Video or text.
i am concerned about how could it be 4 Block-52s when we have received 17 or all, and never ordered more.
They are more likely MLU f-16s 6 or 10 ... figure is not confirmed but cant be block 52.

It was posted on on this thread. Please go through the posts from late November.
The ACM said that 4 Block 52s were pending delivery and I was surprised. Even I was told of one.

It was posted on on this thread. Please go through the posts from late November.
The ACM said that 4 Block 52s were pending delivery and I was surprised. Even I was told of one.

General sahib please don't create more confusion. as i get it, the 4 F16 were part of the 14 ex-peace gate III/IV aircrafts given to PAF in 2007. Only 10 were actually delivered and 4 were there for MLU. So these are blk 15OCU aircrafts. Only one BLk52 serial no 10801 is still with the US as i have read on this forum. news report has created confusion and you are making it more difficult to understand.

These 4 are rumored to be MLU aircrafts.

General sahib please don't create more confusion. as i get it, the 4 F16 were part of the 14 ex-peace gate III/IV aircrafts given to PAF in 2007. Only 10 were actually delivered and 4 were there for MLU. So these are blk 15OCU aircrafts. Only one BLk52 serial no 10801 is still with the US as i have read on this forum. news report has created confusion and you are making it more difficult to understand.

Actually 10801 news was leaked by me myself so that's totally true. We all know it.
But the ACM in the interview talked about 'Recently acquired F-16s of which 4 were not delivered...' and talked about MLU.
Maybe you are right. Someone must have posted too old news.

I do remember that the poster was creditable and sir fatman had his comments on it.

damn again USA did it lolz ab to aqaal ker jao yaar. i am happy our eggs was not in there basket more else we was screwed man hahaha

kioun bahi jan. ap tu bhoot kush hutay hain F16s ku dekh k. Remember few days ago i said RSAF should not waste money on F15;s and you said why not, they should have a mix fleet like us, and you posted our F16 blk52 pics. so asay mokah pe kehtay hain Hor choopo. :alcoholic:

never trust The uncle.

U know what?? this time PAF played smart cuz they put rotten eggs within the US basket so let them be happi this time.....:)

History is witness. We Made USA Super Power against Russia in Soviet war in Afghanistan by sacrificing Our Bloods. Now after 9/11, We lost 35000 civilians, Military personals and sacrificed our 60 Billion Dollar Economy For USA and we made same Taliban our enemy,just for USA...... But at last, every time USA back stab us, Sometimes in the form of Sanctions, and sometime as they did with us today. And on the other side,USA made Their country Peaceful from Pakistan Blood. I can't Believe how Our PAF chief trusted them. These F16s are now property of Pakistan, If they don't deliver us, WE should take these money from PAF Chief or anybody who signed MLUs or anybody involved in any hidden agreement, should be brought to Justice. :argh:

I consider it to be a blessing in disguise actually ... The sanctions placed on us will make us more self reliant in defense ... Nobody gives a damn **** about the F16 now ... JFT Blk 2 and FC 20 all the way

History is witness. We Made USA Super Power against Russia in Soviet war in Afghanistan by sacrificing Our Bloods. Now after 9/11, We lost 35000 civilians, Military personals and sacrificed our 60 Billion Dollar Economy For USA and we made same Taliban our enemy,just for USA...... But at last, every time USA back stab us, Sometimes in the form of Sanctions, and sometime as they did with us today. And on the other side,USA made Their country Peaceful from Pakistan Blood. I can't Believe how Our PAF chief trusted them. These F16s are now property of Pakistan, If they don't deliver us, WE should take these money from PAF Chief or anybody who signed MLUs or anybody involved in any hidden agreement, should be brought to Justice. :argh:

we fought against russia primarily for our own safety n not for america.
n u still dont consider talibans as our enemy??u r wrong.both america n talibans r our enemies.operation in fata should be done 60 years ago so that we would have killed the evil in the bud.n one thing more..........OUR GREATEST ENEMIES ARE SITTING IN OUR PARLIAMENT

When we shall learn from the past? Again it is absolutely clear that there are mutual interests not the sacrifices which are the parameters of the relations of two countries. Just look at India... President Obama when visited India he signed 10 billion $ trade deal with them by which thousands of new jobs will be created in United States...Look how Indians have made themselves as a one of the most attractive countries of the world for investment...Look how US is dying to supply them F-16s, F-18s or even JF-35....There are lots and lots of lessons to be learned for us...Unless we change the image of our beloved Pakistan world wide not as a terrorist state but as stable prosperous, progressive country (for which we have to sincerely honestly work hard as an individual) US and other western countries will continue to ditch us and we will continuously be ditched in future......

We shld immidetly go for JF17 BLK II & J10B's.....batter forget F-16's

We can't put our trust in J-10B until PAF gets a chance to examine the aircraft and conduct test flights, there is still a lot we don't know about the aircraft. Though development of JF-17 II is more urgent then ever.

kioun bahi jan. ap tu bhoot kush hutay hain F16s ku dekh k. Remember few days ago i said RSAF should not waste money on F15;s and you said why not, they should have a mix fleet like us, and you posted our F16 blk52 pics. so asay mokah pe kehtay hain Hor choopo. :alcoholic:

never trust The uncle.

you got my posts wrong i just show you guys why we can buy and they can't .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom