What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

Nice photo BTW...at pylon 3 and 7 its carrying two buckets used to carry BDU-33 practise bombs and 'Willy Pete' rockets used to mark targets on ground for air-to-ground practise.

Nice observation janab.. with the CATIM-9's on it.
Interesting that our jets have to stick to the usual bomb rack for the BDUs.. although I remember seeing a VERY early shot of our jets in country during the 80's with something similar to that training loudout.
But those were the heydeys of US help and us being equipped accordingly with the multiple thingamachiks that come with American stuff.
"that is a TRRT-223...."
"what is that??"..
" Plastic bag to store the nuts that hold the wheel in place.. important part".

just purchase this for these deadly beasts
F-16-13.jpg

Can someone tell me how many of the F-16s ,USA still have to deliver to PAF.

I heard that due to this Nato supply line stoppage they have stopped the deliever of the remaining F16 to Pakistan. :angry:.

F-16 supply unclear in foggy Pak-U.S. ties
58318_81484208.jpg

Whether they supply or halt the F-16 it is not going to affect Pakistan Defence any more as Pakistan is already going to get similar or comparability better aircraft from china . :cheers:

This will be the best move ever :D

And we will see JF-17 blk 3 earlier :pakistan: :china:
JUST SAYING :whistle:

Were Pakistani F-16s not being upgraded in Turkey? I think they are holding one of our Block-52 jet which they said is for the trials and testing or something? Or has that reached Pakistan yet?

Guys.. enlighten on that please.

58318_81484208.jpg

Whether they supply or halt the F-16 it is not going to affect Pakistan Defence any more as Pakistan is already going to get similar or comparability better aircraft from china . :cheers:

Yeah i know but it has more to do with ,I own a thing and US of A just coz they can ,is stopping us from having sumthing that is rightfully ours.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom