What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

I think delinking airframe developments of Thunder from its avionics was a good decision after all. Now, PAF can choose any avavilable and affordable radar she wants to.

Very Observant Indeed. Really Strange.

May be It was Fired .. ( take it easy.. )

or accidently jettisoned ;)

... just like the way a student of Sir Murad jettisoned fuel tanks of Mirage in hanger :)

Very Observant Indeed. Really Strange.

May be It was Fired .. ( take it easy.. )

It's not that strange exactly, look carefully in the second image, the out lines of the weapon are clearly visible.
My source tells me the picture was PS by some one who couldn't digest seeing such an advance weapon associated with the PAF.

i was under the impression that the MLU included upgradation of engine to the newer P & W F100-PW-229s.

shamefully some one remove amram by PS .i think we know who can do this cheap job.

ps image

real imges

2a1c2bcdfd2c1c3320eb9b9fe3137b5e.jpg

bb1645e0fcf72572b43f55eabf1a04e1.jpg

a7759d6fa3e7b81a635c295acca4afcd.jpg

Attachments

• 2a1c2bcdfd2c1c3320eb9b9fe3137b5e.jpg
    2a1c2bcdfd2c1c3320eb9b9fe3137b5e.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 13
  • bb1645e0fcf72572b43f55eabf1a04e1.jpg
    bb1645e0fcf72572b43f55eabf1a04e1.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 22
It's not that strange exactly, look carefully in the second image, the out lines of the weapon are clearly visible.
My source tells me the picture was PS by some one who couldn't digest seeing such an advance weapon associated with the PAF.

I think you are right. By looking very closely at that area where the missile was suppose to be one can notice 2 to 3 nudged circular impressions with different texture.

I think you are right. By looking very closely at that area where the missile was suppose to be one can notice 2 to 3 nudged circular impressions with different texture.
Nope, his has been discussed before. The handing over ceremony was held over a period of two days. On the day of the unveiling and static display, the AMRAAMs were attached. On the second day, with the flight display, the AMRAAMs were not attached.

No Indian conspiracy theory here, sorry to disappoint.

Nope, his has been discussed before. The handing over ceremony was held over a period of two days. On the day of the unveiling and static display, the AMRAAMs were attached. On the second day, with the flight display, the AMRAAMs were not attached.

or may be they are gone...booommm..... but relax we may soon be hearing about some SU30 shot down... :lol: :lol:

regards!

Last edited:

But my dear one can clearly see that the following images were taken on the same day. For the flight display, not just the AMRAAMS but the Mavericks were also removed.

http://i618.photobucket.com/albums/tt269/TheHoustonRocket/4F-16DBlk52.jpg

http://i618.photobucket.com/albums/tt269/TheHoustonRocket/5F-16DBlk52.jpg

Back
Top Bottom