What's new

Pakistan Extremists in West- Society

Status
Not open for further replies.

VelocuR

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Well I, being Pakistani, observed other Pakistanis people living in the West, there are 85-90% Pakistanis who appearing to be extremists (who had full beard, caps, full dress from head to toe Arab stylish and women burqa except eyes).

While other countries (including Indians, Turkish, Brazilian, Japanese, etc- I met them, they are well manners, smart, and good dresses adjustments. You could visit any schools, malls, office building, shopping, you can find easily many extremists Pakistanis and their childrens religiously. You could drive, you can recognize a man (Pakistani) walking in public with religion books and turbans/full dresses.

Let ask us ourselves a big questions- why many bad appearing Pakistanis are extremists and idiots clueless in the West? Do they know how to shave in well-dress manners? can burqa ninja removed properly?

I am impressed with other countries manners and mutual understanding. Yes, people eagerly asked me where I am from? I would say Talibanistan. Just joking.

example:
tabzr.jpg

Pakistan don't have a great reputation all over the world, no wonder. :frown:

I may be able to help you here. I live about 15 miles away from a mosque which was funded by Saudie money I think they paid a couple of million pounds towards it. However part of the deal was they would supply the religous teachers. They are spouting wahhbi propaganda. Next thing whemnever i go into tht area I see 20 years later loads of women in burkha and loads of kids etc beards caps and dress more in line with the middle east. The whole area has changed. I think one of the london tube bombers was from near there

Can you tell me exactly what is wrong with the picture you posted?It's not illegal to have a beard...So i don't really see any problem with beard.I don't have a beard but it does not mean i start hating beards and think of people having beards as extremists or terrorists.You are doing exactly what extremist Islamists want to do : Ban/Destroying anything that is not Islamic and you on the other hand thinks anything Islamic is equal to extremism.Burka i agree is too much.Hijab is much better option.

To the contrary, i have never met a well mannered indian.
I have lived in middleast for too long and even have traveled with both air India and indina air and i couldn't believe i survived that journey.
They are improving since last few years but there mentality is still cheap.
Generally, they smell bad and where ever they go they make it dirty.
Indians are considered as benchmark for being dirty. i.e. American senator Maureen Chao him self looking indian.. once he got dirty.

You may be right but your a bit off topic here mate. perhaps you might want to start a new thread

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 PM ----------

Can you tell me exactly what is wrong with the picture you posted?It's not illegal to have a beard...So i don't really see any problem with beard.You are doing exactly what Islamists want to do : Ban/Destroying anything that is not Islamic and you on the other hand thinks anything Islamic is equal to extremism.

There is nothing wrong with a beard or a burkha but we dont want need fanatics etc and they often are in this mix. I for one also think that the wahabi interpretation of islam is a very harsh

I have lived in middleast for too long and even have traveled with both air India and indina air and i couldn't believe i survived that journey.
Indians are considered as benchmark for being dirty. i.e. American senator Maureen Chao him self looking indian.. once he got dirty.

Ya it is good to be considered Dirty rather than a terrorist.

There is nothing wrong with a beard or a burkha but we dont want need fanatics etc and they often are in this mix
I don't think we can generalize like that - I've met some clean shaven people - very well educated, intelligent but they have extremist mindset so eventually it all comes down to your personality.Pretty much all Pakistani Colleges are filled with these type of students - They are extremist from inside but enjoy liberal lifestyle in other words hypocrites.

Batman, my specific thread is about PAKISTANIS, we don't need to hear opponents. Please discuss what we can change Pakistanis and shiny etc. Yes, some Pakistan have bad breath, bad smell, and Masala foods. Indian change it but majority of Pakistan don't change lifestyles.

Can you tell me exactly what is wrong with the picture you posted?It's not illegal to have a beard...So i don't really see any problem with beard.I don't have a beard but it does not mean i start hating beards and think of people having beards as extremists or terrorists.You are doing exactly what extremist Islamists want to do : Ban/Destroying anything that is not Islamic and you on the other hand thinks anything Islamic is equal to extremism.Burka i agree is too much.Hijab is much better option.

Yeah, right, that's nothing wrong for you. Good for Pakistan and you. Let's convert many Pakistanis to Talibans (turbans, long beards, stick, burqa, terrroists) agreed? Nothing wrong.

I tell you, my religion is Muslim/Islam but I know how to separate them personally and religiously in real life keep praying but unfortunately many Pakistanis clueless.

I don't think we can generalize like that - I've met some clean shaven people - very well educated, intelligent but they have extremist mindset so eventually it all comes down to your personality.Pretty much all Pakistani Colleges are filled with these type of students - They are extremist from inside but enjoy liberal lifestyle in other words hypocrites.

yea, 10-15 percent very very few of them. Some of them wear plain cheap shalwar sameez in public. Pakistanis must enjoy equal balances life, it seems many Pakistanis feel good to be terrorists appearing extremists full dresses in public. Sorry to say the truth.

Many women wore burqa and his daughters, i have seen them. I could confront them to find out what's forceful from their parents. One of the mosques in Eid day, adult boy wore Arab stylish dress/head scarf with sunglasses. It make him look dumb. Even Arabs people don't dress shalwar kameez from our cultures.

tab2o.jpg

thumb up, that's how World see these Pakistani people!

^^^^^
Your not even a Pakistani yourself, change your flags to your true colors.

i can just remove the word indian and put the word pakistani and make a similar post but by that i don't want to stoop down to your level .

^^^^^

I couldn't agree more.

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

Ya it is good to be considered Dirty rather than a terrorist.

So that's the bottom line why this thread was started?

While truth is it is India organizing terror attacks on Pakistan almost daily basis.

^^^^^

Of course, Pakistan here in fact doesn't talk about the problems we faced it everyday. Blamed me for false accusation. Yeah, it is common in Pakistan never discussing problems, i mean a big problems but accuse others to make themselves good feeling in the end. :lol:

Can someone answer why many extremists from Pakistan in the West?

I couldn't agree more.

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

So that's the bottom line why this thread was started?

While truth is it is India organizing terror attacks on Pakistan almost daily basis.

whatever.....cry me a river...

Thread was about Pakistani extremist in the west.

Of course, Pakistan here in fact doesn't talk about the problems we faced it everyday. Blamed me for false accusation. Yeah, it is common in Pakistan never discussing problems, i mean a big problems but accuse others to make themselves good feeling in the end. :lol:

Can someone answer why many extremists from Pakistan in the West?

I have done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom