What's new

Pakistan election: the 4m votes no one wants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very sad to hear about the sufferings of the millions of ahmadi people of pakistan.

Ahmedis should vote for MQM only people who can fight for them and raise their voices in assembly

Ahmedis should vote for MQM only people who can fight for them and raise their voices in assembly

Ya to those who believe to kill a person for their Quaid but differ from the Sunnat of Holy Prophet to kill someone who disrespect Holy Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)

The constitution does not condone any such thing. You can continue believing in this self-persecution if you want, but that's your own choice. There is a difference in being equals in society (which Ahmadis are) and being accepted as Muslims.

I've actually studied the constitution of Pakistan and wrote many papers on how it persecutes minorities. Look into Ordinance XX of 1984, it basically outlines that Ahmadis are non humans and they should not even deserve the most basic of human rights. Bhutto and Zia injected Pakistan with extremism and radicalism. These type of anti Ahmadi laws resemble Nazi Germany's laws against Jews.

I've actually studied the constitution of Pakistan and wrote many papers on how it persecutes minorities. Look into Ordinance XX of 1984, it basically outlines that Ahmadis are non humans and they should not even deserve the most basic of human rights. Bhutto and Zia injected Pakistan with extremism and radicalism. These type of anti Ahmadi laws resemble Nazi Germany's laws against Jews.

I don't think you have and if you have, not properly.

The only reference I can find on Ahmadi's is 298-c which state

"Person of Quadiani group, etc., calling himself a Muslim or preaching or propagating his faith: Any person of the Quadiani group or the Lahori group (who call themselves 'Ahmadis' or by any other name), who directly or indirectly, poses himself as a Muslim, or calls, or refers to, his faith as Islam, or preaches or propagates his faith, or invites others to accept his faith, by words, either spoken or written, or by visible representations, or in any manner whatsoever outrages the religious feelings of Muslims shall be punished with imprisonment of either description for a term which may extend to three years and shall also be liable to fine."

Draconian and unfair to Ahmadis? Yes, very much so. Calling Ahmadis non-humans and being a nazi style law? Hardly, you're over-exaggerating things.

Mods, please keep an eye on this thread, I feel like it's going to turn into members just trolling each other.

Qadiyani were set up by British govt to make Muslims stop fighting British rule (especially pushtoons)

Unfortunately it failed, and British thought all of us were poor illiterate farmers

Reactions: HRK

Although I agree Ahmedi law was taking it a bit too far, Ahmedis can still vote to chnage their future...

If they keep boycotting, nothing will chnage in their community.. Right now politicians don't even bother with them because

a) they will lose large vote bank

and

b) ahmedis themselves aren't willing to change their fate by voting or EVEN going into our political establishment

Ya to those who believe to kill a person for their Quaid but differ from the Sunnat of Holy Prophet to kill someone who disrespect Holy Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)

You believe Ahmadis should be killed? WOW this thread was about how 4m votes no one wants and now we have a religous war going on here.

Although I agree Ahmedi law was taking it a bit too far, Ahmedis can still vote to chnage their future...

If they keep boycotting, nothing will chnage in their community.. Right now politicians don't even bother with them because

a) they will lose large vote bank

and

b) ahmedis themselves aren't willing to change their fate by voting or EVEN going into our political establishment

Apart from politics Ahmadis try their best to play a positive role but Ahmadi students are being kicked out of Universities, Ahmadis cannot get higher promotion in Army and government jobs. We haven't secluded ourselves but Pakistan's constitution has made us into outsiders. I don't blame Pakistani Ahmadis for keeping to themselves.

Whereas Ahmadis in Africa are very active in Politics, Army, Building hospitals and schools for the poor people of Africa.

Yet we have people here who are denying that Ahmadis are treated differently.

MQM is all ready hated by the Establishment. The last thing we need is the Pakistani Establishment attacking and killing innocent Ahmadi Muslims.

Qadiyani were set up by British govt to make Muslims stop fighting British rule (especially pushtoons)

Unfortunately it failed, and British thought all of us were poor illiterate farmers

What is your solution? You have not provided any solution just mud slinging.

Very sad to hear about the sufferings of the millions of ahmadi people of pakistan.

Ahmadis aren't the only ones. Christians are referred to as chooras in Pakistan. Hindus are even worse off in Pakistan due to rivalry with India. In Sindh there have been abductions of Hindu girls who were forced to convert to Islam.

yes the only reason why he says that he is Indian is that because Mirzai. and we all know Mirza came from india from the village ahmedbad some thing like that i cant recall now , i know another one which is Tahir Gora he had an interview with Tareak Fatah, it was all a set up just to down play Pakistan which dose not consider them as Citizens let alone Muslims.

Hazrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad was born in Qadian not ahmedbad. You're ancestors were Indians too, there was no Pakistan before 1947.

They have bycotted elections for 25 years. They have rights to vote and contest elections, they instead choose to opt out and play victimhood.

why? what is the reason?

The constitution does not condone any such thing. You can continue believing in this self-persecution if you want, but that's your own choice. There is a difference in being equals in society (which Ahmadis are) and being accepted as Muslims.

Leave that behind and work for Pakistan's future. Boycotting will only put Ahmadis further away from integration. Again, your choice.

Integration works both ways. If majority of Pakistanis are not ready accept us as equals what do you expect Ahmadis to do?

“I have been asked a disturbing question, as to who among the Muslims can be a member of the Muslim Conference. It has been asked with particular reference to the Qadianis. My reply is that, as far as the constitution of the All-India Muslim League is concerned, it stipulates that any Muslim, without distinction of creed or sect, can become a member, provided he accepts the views, policy and programme of the Muslim League, signs the form of membership and pays the subscription. I appeal to the Muslims of Jammu and Kashmir not to raise sectarian questions, but instead to unite on one platform under one banner. In this lies the welfare of the Muslims. In this way, not only can Muslims make political and social progress effectively, but so can other communities, and so also can the state of Kashmir as a whole.”

“Mr. M. A. Sabir tried as hard as he could to persuade the Quaid-i-Azam to declare Qadianis as being out of the fold of Islam. But the Quaid-i-Azam stuck resolutely to his principle and kept on replying: `What right have I to declare a person non-Muslim, when he claims to be a Muslim’.

(23rd May, 1944, Srinagar)

MQM is all ready hated by the Establishment. The last thing we need is the Pakistani Establishment attacking and killing innocent Ahmadi Muslims.

MQM has beaten every conspiracy against it , Ahmedies needs some one who can send their voices to the parliament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom