What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

I can bet my life on that k lahore ma atleast 4-5 seats PTI ki thein jahan either rigging hui ha , yah vote jala diye gaye , yah votes ghayab ho gaye ....

We elected a PTI candidate at NA-126 ! :P

I guess my pain wasn't for anything ! :)

Aur Bhai idhar Model Town mein tou haaar block meiiin 4-5 ghar chooor keiii eik Tabdeeli Razakar thaaaa ! :azn:

MQM ka koe bhi candidate 1lac ya 90 thousand se nechy hi nahi aa raha....:rofl:

iss ko 1 core vote kiyu nai parha..???

Imran Khan is in great spirit, Asad Umar just recorded his statement and it will be on air between 430 and 5 PM. Guys lets wait and see what our leader is going to say ..,

Asad Omer

We elected a PTI candidate at NA-126 ! :P

I guess my pain wasn't for anything ! :)

Aur Bhai idhar Model Town mein tou haaar block meiiin 4-5 ghar chooor keiii eik Tabdeeli Razakar thaaaa ! :azn:

Tu ussi tabdeeli Razakar ne hi vote diya ho ga.. bakion ne nahin..

Guys aihtajaj ha NA-125 ma over rigging by PTI supporters at 5 be there if you wana participate

I told you guys from the start that PTI will get between 30-45 NA seats, and said will get most seats in KPK! ( I got this info from my senior relatives) However you guys got my hopes high and said majority will vote PTI in punjab! punjab What a let down! Anyways the sooner we get over it the better and come back stronger.

iss ko 1 core vote kiyu nai parha..???

Imran Khan is in great spirit, Asad Umar just recorded his statement and it will be on air between 430 and 5 PM. Guys lets wait and see what our leader is going to say ..,

Asad Omer

Now Thats a million dollar question bro.....:rofl: jitni rigging hoe hai usky bad to u can expect anything.....

I told you guys from the start that PTI will get between 30-45 NA seats, and said will get most seats in KPK! ( I got this info from my senior relatives) However you guys got my hopes high and said majority will vote PTI in punjab! punjab What a let down! Anyways the sooner we get over it the better and come back stronger.

True....:pakistan:

Even with this rigging of PML-N,

It barely was able to win with a margin against PTI.

Last edited by a moderator:
My love , respect and passion for Imran Khan is increased million times...!

And my disrespect for ppl of Pakistan (not all, those who were involved in rigging) is increased.... we don't deserve a leader like IK....

Khuda wakae us qoum ki halat nahi badalta jab tak wo khud apni halat badalny ki na than le.... the situation is really depressing...

Back
Top Bottom