What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

So is addressing the grievances of people, personally i think giving CM chair to a guy for Siraiki belt will further boost PMLN popularity in that area.... :)

Pmln just BULLDOZED all those parties who raised the slogan of Saraiki Province. If Saraiki province was the real issue Gillani family would have won all the seat but they lost. Real issue is improving the life standard of people !!!!!

i hope and demand all parties to respect mandate and give Pti the chance to make govt in KPK but still Pti couldnt win a simple majority in KPK and they claimed Punjab has been won :omghaha: Pmln now have crossed 2/3 majority in Punjab. Lets see what the final result is

Pti is not in majority, they have won most seats but not in majority
if they steel pti mandate in kpk they will be in problem in center kpk and punjab when pti gets any big issue.leg pulling will result in destabilization

Repoll for NA250 .. Do not be unprepared this time. The beating they got from the voters and later by the rangers needs to be recreated 10 folds.. fight fire with fire .. This is where you take your stand ..

دال میں کچھ تو کالاتھا۔ ۔ ۔ لاہور میں قومی اسمبلی کے دو حلقوں کے ووٹوں سے بھرے چار تھیلے ”لاپتہ “ ہوگئے

لاہور(مانیٹرنگ ڈیسک) پاکستان تحریک انصاف کے دھاندلی کے الزامات کے بعد انتخابی عملے نے قومی اسمبلی کے دو حلقوں کے ووٹوں سے بھرے چار تھیلے غائب ہونے کی تصدیق کردی ہے جبکہ متعلقہ حکام نے اس سلسلے میں پولیس اور ضلعی انتظامیہ کو ضروری ہدایا ت جاری کردی گئی ہیں ۔ ذرائع کے مطابق قومی اسمبلی کے حلقہ این اے 128اور130کے دو دوپولنگ سٹیشنوں کے ووٹوں سے بھرے چار تھیلے گم ہوگئے ہیں جس کی تصدیق 128کے پریذائیڈنگ افسر سید علی عمران اور 130کے انجم رضاسید نے بھی کی تاہم مزید تفصیلات بتانے سے گریز کرتے ہوئے بتایاگیاہے کہ چاروں تھیلے سیشن کورٹ نہیں پہنچ سکے ۔ انتخابی عملے نے سارے معاملے سے ڈسٹرکٹ ریٹرننگ افسر کو آگاہ کردیا جس پر ڈی سی او لاہور اور پولیس کو ضروری ہدایات جاری کردی گئی ہیں ۔ یاد رہے کہ پاکستان تحریک انصاف کی طرف سے دھاندلی اور انتخابی نتائج روکے جانے کی باتیں گذشتہ رات سے سامنے آرہی ہیں

All in all, I didn't expect PTI to win, but did expect them to get around 50 seats. The situation in KPK was also pretty much expected.

The surprising thing for me though was the amount of blatant rigging by everyone, ECP was saying saaf shafaf and all that and nothing happened, there were reports of rigging at 9 AM!

I won't say that PML got the majority through rigging, but I would say that had rigging of this sort not taken place, PTI would have gotten around 10-15 more seats.

945426_521929311203006_1878351199_n.jpg

hrk..yeh andhay logon ka des hai jabhi tu in ko sirf....tind nazar arahi hai.........:omghaha:

Repoll for NA250 .. Do not be unprepared this time. The beating they got from the voters and later by the rangers needs to be recreated 10 folds.. fight fire with fire .. This is where you take your stand ..

Bravo to all voters of NA250....:pakistan:

@nuclearpak what is the final offical result ? and bro i am still full member, why ? :taz:

Last edited by a moderator:
Pmln just BULLDOZED all those parties who raised the slogan of Saraiki Province. If Saraiki province was the real issue Gillani family would have won all the seat but they lost. Real issue is improving the life standard of people !!!!!

Not for now, but in future the ones who lost will make it an issue and can be backfire..... :)

دال میں کچھ تو کالاتھا۔ ۔ ۔ لاہور میں قومی اسمبلی کے دو حلقوں کے ووٹوں سے بھرے چار تھیلے ”لاپتہ “ ہوگئے

لاہور(مانیٹرنگ ڈیسک) پاکستان تحریک انصاف کے دھاندلی کے الزامات کے بعد انتخابی عملے نے قومی اسمبلی کے دو حلقوں کے ووٹوں سے بھرے چار تھیلے غائب ہونے کی تصدیق کردی ہے جبکہ متعلقہ حکام نے اس سلسلے میں پولیس اور ضلعی انتظامیہ کو ضروری ہدایا ت جاری کردی گئی ہیں ۔ ذرائع کے مطابق قومی اسمبلی کے حلقہ این اے 128اور130کے دو دوپولنگ سٹیشنوں کے ووٹوں سے بھرے چار تھیلے گم ہوگئے ہیں جس کی تصدیق 128کے پریذائیڈنگ افسر سید علی عمران اور 130کے انجم رضاسید نے بھی کی تاہم مزید تفصیلات بتانے سے گریز کرتے ہوئے بتایاگیاہے کہ چاروں تھیلے سیشن کورٹ نہیں پہنچ سکے ۔ انتخابی عملے نے سارے معاملے سے ڈسٹرکٹ ریٹرننگ افسر کو آگاہ کردیا جس پر ڈی سی او لاہور اور پولیس کو ضروری ہدایات جاری کردی گئی ہیں ۔ یاد رہے کہ پاکستان تحریک انصاف کی طرف سے دھاندلی اور انتخابی نتائج روکے جانے کی باتیں گذشتہ رات سے سامنے آرہی ہیں

Allah keray k khi ki terhan lahore mai bhi re-elections declare ho jayein.......:P

All in all, I didn't expect PTI to win, but did expect them to get around 50 seats. The situation in KPK was also pretty much expected.

The surprising thing for me though was the amount of blatant rigging by everyone, ECP was saying saaf shafaf and all that and nothing happened, there were reports of rigging at 9 AM!

I won't say that PML got the majority through rigging, but I would say that had rigging of this sort not taken place, PTI would have gotten around 10-15 more seats.

30-40 was always on the cards, no analyst predict PTI can take more than that. It's you guyz who were blinded by IK. The only thing change is PML-N taking South Punjab. Nothing else...

Back
Top Bottom