What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

Pakistan will remain

puppet of KSA
Puppet of USA
foriegn aid to be recieved in return of being bombed
war will continue
economic growth would be no more than 3% as an average
political instability
bomb blasts
terrorism will reach its peak.
Pakistan will back off from IPI because of Father king abdullah order to loyal son nawaz

sometime i think under nawaz we will really miss the PPP govt

Asifa is his daughter. If his addi show maturity and let Asifa become new face of PPP it will be good secure future for the party.

and by looking at odds mr. Zardari survived during last 5 years well, i believe he is not that bad

well I agree with you...he may ignore his feudal male dominant mentality...when he can form coalition with MQM..then anything is expected from this unpredictable shaitan:sick:

Performance in Punjab is too important. Need a good administrator.
So is addressing the grievances of people, personally i think giving CM chair to a guy for Siraiki belt will further boost PMLN popularity in that area.... :)

945426_521929311203006_1878351199_n.jpg

pmln manage to rig election by very simple method

every register voter cnic was already in there books
person who came himself to cast vote his name was cut off
but people who didn't bother to come to cast there vote there name were not written off all they have to do is take there cnic info fill it put fake thumb sign
thappa on fake lion that it
this is how massive rigging took place in punjab

He has already congratulated Nawaz Sharif even though formal results have not been announced!!!

States do not run on election results from GEO!

Everyone did, india, KSA, our local leaders...

pmln manage to rig election by very simple method

every register voter cnic was already in there books
person who came himself to cast vote his name was cut off
but people who didn't bother to come to cast there vote there name were not written off all they have to do is take there cnic info fill it put fake thumb sign
thappa on fake lion that it
this is how massive rigging took place in punjab

I am Loving it... PTI supporters crying on all forums lol...

bhol gao kpk . NAWZ aur FAZAL ko government nae mily gi wahan INSHALLAH

i hope and demand all parties to respect mandate and give Pti the chance to make govt in KPK but still Pti couldnt win a simple majority in KPK and they claimed Punjab has been won :omghaha: Pmln now have crossed 2/3 majority in Punjab. Lets see what the final result is

Yeah we ll not let this happen.... coz PTI is in majority means most ov us want PTI in the provincial govt.

Pti is not in majority, they have won most seats but not in majority

i hope and demand all parties to respect mandate and give Pti the chance to make govt in KPK but still Pti couldnt win a simple majority in KPK and they claimed Punjab has been won :omghaha: Pmln now have crossed 2/3 majority in Punjab. Lets see what the final result is

PMLN is also leading in Balochistan.... where PTI did a good show...

Back
Top Bottom