What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

931348_10151414054010848_78668163_n.jpg

But spring there is a difference.... Benazir's father was BHUTTO..a man of liberal thoughts,while Bilawal's father is Zardari a narrow minded,greedy old man with old feudal thoughts... he will never let Asifa come to power....

Who cares.... i hate PPP.... Asifa, zardari, bilawal.... i can't see any difference

NA125 update (posted by admin)

Mr.Hamid Khan is meeting with Imran Khan right now to decide further course of action on the rigging and late night changing of results in more than 180 polling stations.

Results were changed overnight by holding of results by presiding officers for six hours and police which took over these polling stations and kicked out our polling agents.

BTW, Imran Khan is in a big conundrum right now...which seats to keep and which to leave.

Pindi seat is very tough and nobody else can get re-elected in by election so he would need to keep that IMO for a seat in this election.

Peshawar is not a important seat and PTI has a good chance to win from there again, but this wouldn't bode well for future, I'll tell why later.

Mianwali is same as Peshawar, but more close to the heart for Imran Khan.

If he gives away a seat in KPK, Pakhtoons will have some bad blood for him and may not vote for PTI the next time, while Pindi may vote next time but not now in by-elections.

All in all, I think he should keep Pindi, that was very hard fought.

BTW, Jehangir Tareen has lost from Lodhran according to DAWN news. He was winning comfortably last night, he was thousands of votes ahead. Raat ko kuch hua hai har jaga.

Counting stopped in NA 120 (NS vs Dr Yasmin) due to missing of bags from multiple stations. No guesses...kal NA-56 main bhi yehi hua, aur 125 main bhi. Dr Yasmin was winning by 800 votes yesterday night last time I saw.

He said this 3 months ago, and I don't think he is off the mark.

Geo News Urdu ‏@geonews_urdu 29s
شہبازشریف کو پنجاب کی وزارت اعلیٰ ملنے کا امکان،مسلم لیگ (ن)ذرائع

Dunya News: 100% results

PTI won from the following:

NA-1, NA-2,
NA-3, NA-4,
NA-5, NA-6,
NA-10, NA-11,
NA-13, NA-14,
NA-15, NA-16,
NA-17, NA-30, NA-35,
NA-47, NA-48,
NA-53, NA-71
NA-72, NA-126
NA-149, NA-150
NA-154, NA-162

Yeh sara media ka kasoor hai, results should never be announced until the counting has been done in 50% polling stations. It was done in 15% stations and media was saying Noon jeet gayi, some were saying PTI agayi...etc. This shouldn't have happened.

Hamid Khan was winning by 25k votes, voting stopped soon before the Nawaz Sharif speech, and it was still stopped..I went to sleep, woke up today and he has lost.

Forget about that, the NA-56 IK result was announced just now. It was done 60% at night, and then there was no news from there. A fight erupted on Murree Road (koi waja hi hai na keh larayi hui hai), counting stopped, complete blackout...then police came again and got all the goons out.

Sir, I was following the situation closely here. There were fights and suspicious activities here too in NA-125. I agree that the media should not have announced the results but still NA-125 was extremely strongly pro-PTI. People here are outraged.

Best of Luck my Pakistani brothers, you have shown it isn't just India. When it comes to casting vote it seems people leave the most important/valuable belonging back home...guess what?? The BRAIN.

Geo News Urdu ‏@geonews_urdu 29s
شہبازشریف کو پنجاب کی وزارت اعلیٰ ملنے کا امکان،مسلم لیگ (ن)ذرائع

imkan? (possibility)? why not for sure

Quick, turn on GEO, Khwaja Saad Rafique parody on BNN.

Back
Top Bottom