What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

But JUI has 15 and PML 12, they can join together and the independents might go there, then add the Sherpao and some others and they have some chance.

But PTI is in driving seat with indep and JI onboard.

If PTI can convince independents then it will be otherwise its better to sit in opposition

i will prefer PTI sitting in opposition in KPK :)

Diesel belongs to JUI -F not JI.

JI is far better than JUI -F. JI atleast has some democractic and better candidates in its ranks in terms of mindset.

alliance with ANP Is a BIG NO NO.

I know & JUI-F is the second largest party in KP right now ! JI is the 3rd & even they aren't that great.

So it doesn't look good !

so what is in store for PPP now ? Only Sindh ? i don't think they can ever come back to power in the centre again. They don't have the leaders or the appeal.

yeh long way to come to power. Bilawal is a Halloween stuff. PPP cant bank on him.

i personally see that in a decade or so Asifa Zardari the youngest daughter of Benazir will be in process of transformation into another Benazir. She is intelligent and she can lead the party but not that goof bilawal

EC HAS ANNOUNCED THAT KARACHI ELECTIONS WERE TOTALLY UNFAIR..MORE THAN 40 POLLING STATIONS WERE RIGGED...SO EC IS GONNA ANNOUNCE RE-ELECTIONS....

People of Karachi....you got one more chance.....

Maulana Diesel is going to join hands with PML N he already called Noora up to congratulate him & talk about a future electoral alliance, if reports are to be believed.

At any rate Diesel has a lot greater chance to throw his weight with PML N than with PTI because of the bad-blood between the two & how they'd never let PTI do half of the things PTI would want to do !

PTI has a tough time ahead in KP also... PML-N and Fazl will now use their deep pockets to buy independent candidates and other smaller parties. Even in NA, PPP will pull all the available strings to get their man elected as opposition leader...

I know & JUI-F is the second largest party in KP right now ! JI is the 3rd & even they aren't that great.

So it doesn't look good !

K-P Assembly (Total: 82/99 seats)

PTI 28

PML-N 13

JUI-F 13

Independent 12

ANP 4

QWP 4

PPPP 3

AJIP 3

APML 2

25000 votes ka difference tha Hamid khan was leading by 25000 votes then suddenly counting stopped and after few hours saad rafique won , amazing Pakistan

Exactly, yar, the polling station that was near my place changed in a matter of few hours. Especially after the Nawaz Sharif speech at 10.

Whom do you think JUI-F is going to join hands with ? PTI...? If they do...does anyone really think that Maulana Diesel is going to let PTI do half the things that need to be done ? If ANP with their 4-5 seats join PTI too how do they plan on forgetting their past habits of being chronically corrupt ?

And how does PTI plan on winning the Independents over without compromising with them on anything ? Now...no ones afraid of the tsunami & they'd demand something in return for a coalition with PTI.

JI is the Taliban with a milder face !

JUI and ANP, never in a million years.

Indep go everywhere with the majority, everytime. JI only has 7 seats so I don't think they would do much choon chaan.

Tou I'm not filled with a lot of hope.....we lost & we lost big time !

No, we didn't lose big time, this was all expected. Without dhandli, you could have added maybe 10 more seats, but PML did rule over Punjab, no doubt about that. Maybe we had alot of expectations, this was the reality.

If you look at the results, the seats might not be too much but the number of votes is...almost 70% of PTI candidates who lost (rough guesstimate) have lost by only around 5k votes. Some have lost by 2000, some by 8000, some by 15000, some by a heavy margin. It has been a close contest everywhere, SIalkot, KPK, Lahore, Pindi (Hina Manzoor lost by around 3k I think)....so the number of votes is pretty big...if the NA seats were based on number of votes received and not a winner/loser, PTI would have been VERY close to PML in more than half the areas of Punjab.

Back
Top Bottom