What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

K-P Assembly (Total: 82/99 seats)

PTI 28

PML-N 13

JUI-F 13

Independent 12

ANP 4

QWP 4

PPPP 3

AJIP 3

APML 2

And does that look good to you ?

PML N & JUI F joining hands is almost certain !

ANP & QWP would almost certainly throw their weight behind PML N because they'd be looking for ministries & they've always formed alliances with those who are at the center.

Most of the Independents would sway towards PML N by dangling carrots before them because of PML N being at the center.

Which leaves us with a very slim chance of PTI forming a government in KPK !

941140_622501934445185_37160090_n.jpg

Guys remember the 90s, it is often called the lost decade because Pakistan failed to achieve any economic growth while the rest of the world advanced. Two parties played musical chairs in that decade PPP and PML-N. This decade is going to be the same. No development, nothing will get better. Other nations will continue to advance while Pakistan will just look on in envy.

yeah and at the end of term they will distribute laptops and ppl ll (blindly) follow them again....:hitwall:

Well NO i dont thinks so.

Its an obvious victory. Everybody knew taggay will vote for gunjas and imran will win in few areas .

Its also obvious and was obvious that Nawaz party will resort to rigging in areas in Punjab where it fears defeat

look I know that they were in a better position in Punjab, but atleast PTI deserved 60-80 seats to form opposition, again the opposition would be of PPP led > that is what NRO was !

Exactly, yar, the polling station that was near my place changed in a matter of few hours. Especially after the Nawaz Sharif speech at 10.

Yeh sara media ka kasoor hai, results should never be announced until the counting has been done in 50% polling stations. It was done in 15% stations and media was saying Noon jeet gayi, some were saying PTI agayi...etc. This shouldn't have happened.

Hamid Khan was winning by 25k votes, voting stopped soon before the Nawaz Sharif speech, and it was still stopped..I went to sleep, woke up today and he has lost.

Forget about that, the NA-56 IK result was announced just now. It was done 60% at night, and then there was no news from there. A fight erupted on Murree Road (koi waja hi hai na keh larayi hui hai), counting stopped, complete blackout...then police came again and got all the goons out.

JUI and ANP, never in a million years.

Indep go everywhere with the majority, everytime. JI only has 7 seats so I don't think they would do much choon chaan.

ANP has got 4 seats....! JUI has got 13...even if they & PML join hands & get half of the independents they'd still have more seats than Khan by a comfortable margin....so its going to be a hung assembly no matter which way we look.

No, we didn't lose big time, this was all expected. Without dhandli, you could have added maybe 10 more seats, but PML did rule over Punjab, no doubt about that. Maybe we had alot of expectations, this was the reality.

If you look at the results, the seats might not be too much but the number of votes is...almost 70% of PTI candidates who lost (rough guesstimate) have lost by only around 5k votes. Some have lost by 2000, some by 8000, some by 15000, some by a heavy margin. It has been a close contest everywhere, SIalkot, KPK, Lahore, Pindi (Hina Manzoor lost by around 3k I think)....so the number of votes is pretty big...if the NA seats were based on number of votes received and not a winner/loser, PTI would have been VERY close to PML in more than half the areas of Punjab.

I know...thats why I think that PML N would be even more keen to not allow PTI to run things in KPK because if they do & the naysayers who used to say 'experience hi nahin haiii' would have to shut-up & more people would have made up their minds & just as PML N nearly wiped out PPP from Punjab....PTI would be in the position of dealing a severe blow to PML N in Punjab by reducing their seats to much less than they have right now in the Punjab Assembly !

yeh long way to come to power. Bilawal is a Halloween stuff. PPP cant bank on him.

i personally see that in a decade or so Asifa Zardari the youngest daughter of Benazir will be in process of transformation into another Benazir. She is intelligent and she can lead the party but not that goof bilawal

But spring there is a difference.... Benazir's father was BHUTTO..a man of liberal thoughts,while Bilawal's father is Zardari a narrow minded,greedy old man with old feudal thoughts... he will never let Asifa come to power....

And does that look good to you ?

PML N & JUI F joining hands is almost certain !

ANP & QWP would almost certainly throw their weight behind PML N because they'd be looking for ministries & they've always formed alliances with those who are at the center.

Most of the Independents would sway towards PML N by dangling carrots before them because of PML N being at the center.

Which leaves us with a very slim chance of PTI forming a government in KPK !

this is it.. almost a divided vote in KPK too...

Back
Top Bottom