What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

@Leader (or anyone close to IK) to pass to PTI high leadership:

The elections have been rigged. There is no doubt. The forces of status quo have their teeth in the flesh of Pakistanis and they wont let it go.

Shame on incompetent EC and ultrasensitive Kayani. Kayani did not deploy Army inside the polling stations to avoid the blame that army manipulated the results. If MQM had lost (which was likely) they would have blamed army. Similarly PMLn in Punjab would have blamed ISI (like they did Pasha) to favour PTI, had PTI got the majority in Punjab.

What do we do ?

A movement at this stage will mean bloodshed.

The best solution is to make a govt. in KPK and show the dream of naya Pakistan to the rest if the country. Maulana is already out to make his own govt.

In the centre sit in opposition and wait for Sharifs to make mistakes. I bet they will and very soon.

Very soon the elder Sharif will be PM and junior will be Khadim-i-Ala. Hamza Shahbaz, Maryam Nawaz, and other cronies will get their seats. Some other seats will be given to those who helped to form the govt. This will create an atmosphere of suffocation for Pakistanis who are now mentally ready for change.

In addition, economy and geopolitical atmosphere around will create issues for him.

PTI in centre should press him on:

1. Pakistan should distance and disengage from War on terror.
2. Issue of Musharraf treason case.
3. Tell US to stop drone attacks.
4. Bring peace in country, specially Karachi (where MQM has not liked Nawaz in power).
5. Health policy
6. Education policy.
7. Economy.
8. Most importantly - LOCAL BODY ELECTIONS. This is where PMLn will loose the grip on power and they will not like it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sir, I was following the situation closely here. There were fights and suspicious activities here too in NA-125. I agree that the media should not have announced the results but still NA-125 was extremely strongly pro-PTI. People here are outraged.

I know...my cousin was there, he told in the morning that Saad Rafique was there and wooing people, then he was kicked out, after finish time, it emerged Hamid Khan was winning comfortably, then counting stopped aur raat ko kuch kiya hai inhon nay.

so looks like there is no Tsunami even in KPK and no party with simple majority :omghaha:

and in Punjab its almost 200 for Pmln and next biggest group is Independents and then Pti with 20

LMAO scene

I think PMLN might giv CM seat to a guy from South Punjab..... a lot of Analysts were saying they should...

Performance in Punjab is too important. Need a good administrator.

BTW, Imran Khan is in a big conundrum right now...which seats to keep and which to leave.

Pindi seat is very tough and nobody else can get re-elected in by election so he would need to keep that IMO for a seat in this election.

Peshawar is not a important seat and PTI has a good chance to win from there again, but this wouldn't bode well for future, I'll tell why later.

Mianwali is same as Peshawar, but more close to the heart for Imran Khan.

If he gives away a seat in KPK, Pakhtoons will have some bad blood for him and may not vote for PTI the next time, while Pindi may vote next time but not now in by-elections.

All in all, I think he should keep Pindi, that was very hard fought.

BTW, Jehangir Tareen has lost from Lodhran according to DAWN news. He was winning comfortably last night, he was thousands of votes ahead. Raat ko kuch hua hai har jaga.

Counting stopped in NA 120 (NS vs Dr Yasmin) due to missing of bags from multiple stations. No guesses...kal NA-56 main bhi yehi hua, aur 125 main bhi. Dr Yasmin was winning by 800 votes yesterday night last time I saw.

He said this 3 months ago, and I don't think he is off the mark.

I think Geo reported about the missing boxes of NA-125 which were submitted by Presiding officer in morning. ECP Zindabad....

Nae time ke saath wo bhi khatam ho jata hai.... Btw m very disappointed with the results.....:disagree: Dakha mein keh rahe thi na Tension, tension, tension....:cray:

girl....i am so not disappointed....i knew about this rigging thingy...but best part is PTI WON ELECTIONS IN KPK and in clean sweep ANP.....well done pathans we love you~!!!:P

JUI and ANP, never in a million years.

Indep go everywhere with the majority, everytime. JI only has 7 seats so I don't think they would do much choon chaan.

No, we didn't lose big time, this was all expected. Without dhandli, you could have added maybe 10 more seats, but PML did rule over Punjab, no doubt about that. Maybe we had alot of expectations, this was the reality.

If you look at the results, the seats might not be too much but the number of votes is...almost 70% of PTI candidates who lost (rough guesstimate) have lost by only around 5k votes. Some have lost by 2000, some by 8000, some by 15000, some by a heavy margin. It has been a close contest everywhere, SIalkot, KPK, Lahore, Pindi (Hina Manzoor lost by around 3k I think)....so the number of votes is pretty big...if the NA seats were based on number of votes received and not a winner/loser, PTI would have been VERY close to PML in more than half the areas of Punjab.

i told you people pti did won 54 as i said before i saw malik abrar with my own eyes entering in poling station of fauji foundation
thousands were standing to cast there voter for pti but they said time is over

malik abrar still manage to win by 2000, 3000 votes massive rigging took place

pti had won this seat

But spring there is a difference.... Benazir's father was BHUTTO..a man of liberal thoughts,while Bilawal's father is Zardari a narrow minded,greedy old man with old feudal thoughts... he will never let Asifa come to power....

Asifa is his daughter. If his addi show maturity and let Asifa become new face of PPP it will be good secure future for the party.

and by looking at odds mr. Zardari survived during last 5 years well, i believe he is not that bad

I think Geo reported about the missing boxes of NA-125 which were submitted by Presiding officer in morning. ECP Zindabad....

That was a lady officer who took them to her home, I am talking about a different case.

Sab say zyada rola to NA-56 main hua, Murree Road was a warzone!

so looks like there is Tsunami even in KPK and no party with simple majority :omghaha:

and in Punjab its almost 200 for Pmln and next biggest group is Independents and then Pti with 20

LMAO scene

Performance in Punjab is too important. Need a good administrator.

bhol gao kpk . NAWZ aur FAZAL ko government nae mily gi wahan INSHALLAH

Back
Top Bottom